Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: We can't handle the truth about UFO's.
Topic Summary: So we won’t be allowed to know it.
Created On: 03/26/2021 06:34 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/06/2021 05:51 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

-------------------------
Dora Hates You
 05/14/2021 05:01 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

I googled UFO and Dugway Proving grounds and found out it was called Area 52. There was the Sheep Death incident there in the 60s, of which THEY blamed on nerve agents. If they readily admitted to that, it must have been UFO's
 05/16/2021 05:36 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Bamboo

I worked at the Tekoi Test and Training Range, which is very close to Skull Valley and Dugway.

Lots of rumors spun about the dead sheep, including aliens. But I think the truth is that the gov't screwed up with their chemicals and admitted to it...because they had to. lots of sheep in the area and the nerve agents they were playing with is really really nasty stuff.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 06/17/2021 10:26 AM

dingpatch

'Something's going on': UFOs threaten national security, US politicians warn

Tim Burchett

Thu, June 17, 2021, 11:27 AM·3 min read
In this article:

A group of senior American politicians have warned that UFOs pose "national security concerns" after getting a confidential briefing on a highly anticipated report on unidentified aerial phenomena that is set to be released later this month.

Some members of Congress were given advanced details about the contents of the Pentagon report, which is scheduled to be released before 25 June, and several said they are deeply worried about the findings.

"Clearly, something's going on that we can't handle," Tim Burchett, a Republican congressman from Tennessee, told TMZ.

In recent years a series of government videos showing unidentified aerial phenomena, or UAPs - the ufology community's preferred term - have been released, including footage from a navy F-18 fighter jet which showed an oblong object flying through the sky near San Diego in 2004.

This April photos and videos taken by navy personnel were leaked online, showing triangular-shaped objects buzzing in the sky, and in May leaked military footage showed an oval flying object near a navy ship in San Diego - an apparent UAP hotspot.

"We take the issue of unexplained aerial phenomena seriously to the extent that we're dealing with the safety and security of US military personnel or the national security interests of the United States, so we want to know what we're dealing with," Sean Patrick Maloney, a Democratic congressman from New York, told the New York Post.

"I think it's important to understand that there are legitimate questions involving the safety and security of our personnel, and in our operations and in our sensitive activities, and we all know that there's [a] proliferation of technologies out there," he continued. "We need to understand the space a little bit better."

Last week Luis Elizondo, the former director of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program, told the Washington Post that UAPs posed a serious threat.

"In this country we've had incidents where these UAPs have interfered and actually brought offline our nuclear capabilities," he said.

"We also have data suggesting that in other countries these things have interfered with their nuclear technology and actually turned them on, put them online."

One theory is that UAPs could be advanced Chinese or Russian aircraft, but Burchett dismissed that in his TMZ interview.

"I think that's ridiculous. If the Russians had UFO technology, they would own us right now," he said. "It has to be something that's, that's out of our galaxy, it just has to be, if it is in fact is real."

Elizondo also dismissed those suggestions.

"We are quite convinced that we're dealing with a technology that is multigenerational, several generations ahead of what we consider next generation technology, so what we would consider beyond next generation technology," Elizondo told the Post. "Something that could be anywhere between 50 to 1,000 years ahead of us."

The flurry of recent videos and the imminent release of the report has ignited an excitement around unidentified flying craft that has not been seen for decades. Barack Obama even weighed in, telling CBS recently that "there's footage and records of objects in the skies, that we don't know exactly what they are".

Val Demings, a Democratic congresswoman from Florida, was also present at the UAP briefing.

"You know it's always about our safety and security. Our national security is No 1, and so that's really the area where we really focused on this morning," Demings said.

The unclassified version of the UAP report released to the public will contain a classified index, which could prevent the most sensitive information from being released.

Adam Schiff, the Democratic chair of the House intelligence committee, described this week's meeting as "an interesting briefing".

"I did learn things that were certainly new to me," Schiff told reporters. "But I think I'm going to leave it at that."

Dora Hates You

Edited: 06/17/2021 at 10:28 AM by dingpatch
 06/17/2021 12:09 PM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

Humanity 100 years from now will not resemble humanity now...

I also disagree, we haven't changed in 40,000 years, still genetically the same.
Look back at WW1, 100 years ago, we are the same people, genetically and behaviorally.

Yes we have a technological advantage but right now there are still people alive that are living in stone age cultures.
You could fly them to NYC and they might be confused by the culture but they would be indistinguishable from other people there.

06/18/2021 07:05 AM

LBLarry

Joined Forum: 05/25/2004

I can think of nothing more depressing than if humans are as good as it gets in all of the cosmos

"Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do." - Bertrand Russell

"Morality is doing what is right, regardless of what you are told. Religion is doing what you are told, regardless of what is right.

If I do not answer you .... nothing personal, I just have you on ignore.
 06/18/2021 07:46 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Damn Larry. That's an ugly reality.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/18/2021 08:50 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Originally posted by: LBLarry

I can think of nothing more depressing than if humans are as good as it gets in all of the cosmos

Or if we were made in God's image? I think someone misread something.
 06/18/2021 10:29 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

More likely God was made in Man's image. Aliens could sure turn over the applecart of religion.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 06/18/2021 11:33 AM

dingpatch

Google President Jimmy Carter's "UFO Briefing". There are those "fairly high ranking", who would say that when he was told that "God" and "religion" and such was a "human invention" and was otherwise not found "anywhere else", he is said to have become very upset and sobbed! Somewhat recently, another "high ranking" person has come forward and said that they were not in the briefing but they did go into the room afterwards and was VERY UPSET to see the President sobbing with his head in his hands.

Mrs Dingpatch was raised in a very religious family but, , , , many years ago, while she was "upset" about something, she told me, out-of-the-blue, that she hoped that there really was a "God", because there can't be just "Them".

Dora Hates You

Edited: 06/21/2021 at 05:53 AM by dingpatch
 06/21/2021 05:36 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: somebodyelse
Humanity 100 years from now will not resemble humanity now...

Assuming we survive the next 100 years, this is 100% correct. Death will be a choice, not an inevitability from aging, and we will be genetically superior. Cybernetics and in vivo nanotechnology will be ubiquitous.
 06/21/2021 05:42 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

enjoy the simulation fellow bots!

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
 06/21/2021 06:33 AM

tom

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

I dunno about genetically superior but I'd agree with anthropogenically modified with respect to genome. Possibly to the point that at some time in the almost foreseeable future, an unmodified, "wild type" genome would be of great value. Something to be, um, acquired? SciFi anyone? Where's my typewriter...

add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
 06/21/2021 08:53 AM

dingpatch

Anyways, , , , , with all of this in the News lately, I am surprised to find how many people still can only think of this as "swamp gas" and/or "weather balloons"! They are completely incapable of believing that any of this could be "real".

There are many folks who can only believe that the Navy pilots, the cameras, and the radars, are "seeing" things that are not there. These folk's "world view" does not allow them to think otherwise.

At a local watering hole we had a discussion at the bar after a TV news show had a segment on the upcoming report. A "swamp gas" lady butted in and exclaimed that it all was just hog-wash or perhaps drones. Ummmmmm, , , , , well drones would possibly be a good explanation if they were performing within the limits of physics as we currently understand them but, , , , how do we explain the pretty much exact same "drones" that were reported by pilots back before World War Two? Then, she got "Off The Rails", , , , her comment was "that is in the past, what about today, we shouldn't be interested in "old" history", etc., , , , , Well, we went back-and-forth with her until she spoke her "point", , , , , "what does God want us to do today?" WTF?? "If they cannot be drones then, they have to be Demons!" WTF, WTF?????? And, this was not the first time I had gotten the "demons" response!!!

Out on the "far reaches" of this is: "there can't be aliens, God would have told us about them so, they can only be the Devil's demons", , , , , WTF!!!!????

Dora Hates You

Edited: 06/21/2021 at 08:55 AM by dingpatch
 06/26/2021 06:14 AM

dingpatch

The Report was released Friday afternoon. The "public" version is only 9 pages, of which one is a cover page and two more are index!!!!!!

Dora Hates You
 06/30/2021 02:06 PM

LBLarry

Joined Forum: 05/25/2004

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

Damn Larry. That's an ugly reality.

Yes it is JB ...... JB

"Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do." - Bertrand Russell

"Morality is doing what is right, regardless of what you are told. Religion is doing what you are told, regardless of what is right.

If I do not answer you .... nothing personal, I just have you on ignore.
 06/30/2021 04:29 PM

dingpatch

Taken from elsewhere: "Just to tell you that Wall St - the stock market, set up an emergency fund ahead of the UFO/UAP report - that has never happened before in history - does that explain to you how much they fear how the public would react."

Dora Hates You
FORUMS : NPNR : We can't handle the truth about UFO's.

<< 1 2 3 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .