Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: PR will be requiringtesting to visit and quarantine if not vaccinated.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/21/2021 11:34 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/23/2021 06:20 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: palmtreeg It's obvious the 6 month injections don't prevent transmission,
Except that the highest transmission rates, hospitalization rates, and death rates are among unvaccinated people...
Why are Covid recovered not acknowledged as having "natural immunity"...
Likely because it isn't enough. I have an employee that got alpha and delta. He and his wife got covid pneumonia the second time around. They both spent a few weeks in the hospital.

-------------------------

12/23/2021 06:27 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: palmtreeg Interesting that Florida's death rates are below heavily restricted New Jersey and New York?
NYC area was flooded with covid before the US even acknowledged there was covid. I have a friend that's a pulmonologist in northern NJ and March-Sept last year was hell working through all the people that flooded the hospital that were infected before any restrictions went into effect. A more valid comparison is NY/NJ vs. FL in 2021.
Additionally, when you factor in age and comorbidities, the vast majority of deaths are in the elderly, the obese, and the diabetics... not that any of these deaths are not tragic, but these facts need to be considered...
Check the list of conservative radio hosts and preachers that have died. They weren't exactly knocking on heaven's door before covid. Do you know how you protect the vulnerable populations though? You get everybody around them vaccinated. A lot of the vulnerable population are people for whom vaccines don't work. The vaccine gave me a raging fever. I bet I have antibody levels that are ridiculous. My 82 year old Dad with Parkinson's disease felt nothing. Guess what. He is vaccinated but I bet he is still pretty damned vulnerable whereas I probably have almost zero chance of even noticing if I get a "breakthrough" infection. Those are the people we protect by not being selfish twats. Check with Dingpatch. The fight he's put in? I don't think he wants to go out gasping and wheezing because the young bucks keep bringing the vid to him. Back to surfing related any sandbars without a trough around these days?

12/23/2021 06:30 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: LBLarry
Originally posted by: palmtreeg That's gonna cost them a lot of dollars for their nonsensical policies... It's obvious the 6 month injections don't prevent transmission, so WTF !!! Why are Covid recovered not acknowledged as having "natural immunity"... it's almost like a last ditch effort by the Wizard of Oz to prevent the curtain from being pulled Protect the vulnerable, treat at home, and let human beings be free . Oh, that's what Florida is doing, will be keeping my business here in Florida and Brevard.
and I will be sending you and your "nonsensical" ass off to Ignore land. bye now.
He is practically CoCheech 2.0. Maybe he can tell us just who is pulling the strings that have PR, Israel, Netherlands, British Columbia, and a whole host of other countries taking similar measures at this time for something that is really nothing and that is being trumped up for some nefarious purpose. I would like to see it spelled out in direct explicit detail and not through "just asking questions" or innuendo. Name some names and expose the plot. Help us get woke.

12/23/2021 06:19 PM

palmtreeg

Joined Forum: 04/27/2010

ASS U ME

don't assume shit, and again the jabs DO NOT prevent transmission!!!

Waves sucked today

Brevard Surf Report
 12/23/2021 08:05 PM

SrfGtr

Joined Forum: 12/19/2006

Let me be the first to say : Merry Christmas every last one of you ignorant mofos!
 12/23/2021 08:59 PM

MyNameIsRobertPaulson

Joined Forum: 08/14/2014

does anyone actually know how the immune system or works or are we just parroting shit that we hear on tv... question directed to both libtards and foxnews guys
 12/24/2021 04:47 AM

ww

Joined Forum: 08/17/2007

The Delta outbreak of the coronavirus was very bad for Florida, the main reason why it scores well above average for deaths. The current outbreak is looking like Delta, but faster. It doesn't seem to have hit anywhere on the Atlantic coast from Martin County north. In fact, from Martin and Lee counties north to about Savannah and Pensacola is looking fine, with the Orlando area and Tampa not quite so good. One of the experts to trust is Dr Peter Hotez, dean for the National School of Tropical Medicine at Baylor University in Houston. The school is a busy developer of vaccines, mostly for tropical diseases that don't affect us much. A recent one is hookworms, which once were a plague of the American South. He is an enthusiastic backer of the covid vaccines.

Edited: 12/24/2021 at 06:06 AM by ww
 12/24/2021 06:24 AM

MyNameIsRobertPaulson

Originally posted by: ww
    The Delta outbreak of the coronavirus was very bad for Florida, the main reason why it scores well above average for deaths. The current outbreak is looking like Delta, but faster. It doesn't seem to have hit anywhere on the Atlantic coast from Martin County north. In fact, from Martin and Lee counties north to about Savannah and Pensacola is looking fine, with the Orlando area and Tampa not quite so good. One of the experts to trust is Dr Peter Hotez, dean for the National School of Tropical Medicine at Baylor University in Houston. The school is a busy developer of vaccines, mostly for tropical diseases that don't affect us much. A recent one is hookworms, which once were a plague of the American South. He is an enthusiastic backer of the covid vaccines.
parroting confirmed
 12/24/2021 07:22 AM

palmtreeg

Trust the science...maybe if you're alive 55 years from now you'll actually get to see it.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/government/wait-what-fda-wants-55-years-process-foia-request-over-vaccine-data-2021-11-18/

My original gripe is mandating a jab that DOES NOT prevent transmission.

Anyway Merry Christmas to ALL 2nd lighters, the ignorant, the informed, and everyone in between

Brevard Surf Report
 12/24/2021 07:39 AM

palmtreeg

https://open.spotify.com/episode/0aZte37vtFTkYT7b0b04Qz?si=YfqP9FZoS_Ozgl90kAsAag

Dr McCullough can explain it for you scombrid

Brevard Surf Report
 12/24/2021 11:44 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Feliz Festivus! is this the Airing of the Grievances -thread?
 12/25/2021 08:23 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

The reason why they don't count previous infections the same as people inoculated is because the variants supersede the previous immunity.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/25/2021 10:47 AM

Cole

I believe the vaccine still prevents all illness more than 50% of the time (Omicron excluded, it's a different animal) and prevents serious illness more than 80% of the time.

Palm, if we are in a room with the infected, you have a 50% higher chance of contracting the virus than I do. That's kinda the point of vaccines.

I was right.
 12/25/2021 01:56 PM

MyNameIsRobertPaulson

cole and johnnyboy no disrespect but you are both incorrect
 12/26/2021 12:40 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: MyNameIsRobertPaulson

cole and johnnyboy no disrespect but you are both incorrect

Nope, not in the least.

The vaccine, booster included, is a far more effective than doing nothing at all. It's not even open for debate. Delta was the killer of the unvaxxed. That data doesn't lie either.

As far as sandbars, When the tide went out, it started breaking on the outside bar and was still backing off.

I was right.
 12/26/2021 10:08 AM

palmtreeg

Cole and Johnny, appreciate the response, but please back up your statements with proof. There is zero evidence that there is a 50% lower chance of getting infected if you've been jabbed. And how long has it been since you received last jab? Basically ineffective after 6 months. To be considered a vaccine you have to convey immunity for at least 12 months, can anybody give an example of another vaccine that you give every six months?

Who plans on getting this every six months the rest of their life? If you have that evidence please post it I would love to see it. It's interesting that the FDA has petitioned that all vaccine data be sealed from the freedom of information act for 55 to 75 years ???

https://www.newsmax.com/health/health-news/fda-vaccinedata-pfizer-75-years/2021/12/08/id/1047876/

And here is a huge news bulletin, Big Pharma loves to use Relative Risk Reductions as opposed to Absolute Risk Reduction as it makes it very easy to manipulate the data. The ARR for vaxxed is less than 1%, pretty pathetic and most educated doctors would not prescribe or recommend a product with such a benign risk reduction.

Next let's talk about asymptotic spread, there is zero evidence of this.

https://www.aier.org/article/asymptomatic-spread-revisited/

Finally Cole, better than doing nothing, there is plenty to do instead of nothing. Approximately 80% of the deaths have been in the obese and diabetic, so diet and exercise helps. Not to mention the available therapies that do have much clinical evidence to back their utilization, however they have been purposely demonized and suppressed as they are generic and no profit motive for the powers that be. For example the largest state in India is now Covid free thanks to a molecule marketed by Merck for HUMANS and awarded a Nobel Prize.

https://www.christianitydaily.com/articles/13293/20210917/india-s-uttar-pradesh-state-now-covid-free-recovery-rate-up-98-6-because-of-ivermectin.htm

https://youtu.be/OLxJUOc_p5o

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nTGX4crz2C0

The good news is that OMICRON an anagram for MORONIC is very likely to bring this scamdemic to an end...hopefully they shut down Wuhan lab to prevent more nonsense and waste of life and resources. And bring Fauci and the other goons who have enabled our manipulation to be brought to justice.

Robert F Kennedy Jr new book chock full of documented facts You most likely will not find this info on big Pharma funded main stream media channels...

Heard it was fun sliders last night

Brevard Surf Report
 12/26/2021 10:21 AM

palmtreeg

Absolute risk reduction article from the NIH

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7996517/

Waves are flat today . But the fishing looks bussin

Brevard Surf Report
 12/26/2021 11:26 AM

SrfGtr

Joined Forum: 12/19/2006

Holy crap are there some lost souls on this board. No block feature ? I guess the long slow death of this board doesn't justify any concern w the little traffic here. This is the discussion for peeps looking for PR discussion? Don't pretend ur a friend of surfers with the self serving political crap ......

Edited: 12/26/2021 at 11:27 AM by SrfGtr
 12/26/2021 01:30 PM

palmtreeg

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/12/24/navy-warship-milwaukee-covid-526138

So this is my point about the original thread, a 100% vaccinated Navy Ship is riddled with COVID, again DOES NOT prevent transmission, that's my point, so why have a different set of rules for those that chose to do every 6 month jab vs those that do not.

Went to PR last Spring, did the PCR test as they requested within 72 hours and everything was fine. Completely agree PCR test and symptom free should be a requirement, but the 2 sets of rules, with A quarantine, without the science to justify pisses me off, as was hoping to return to PR this Spring

WW, Thank you for letting us know what PR's current protocols are. Nothing we can do to change their irrational policies, but certainly we can direct our dollars where we see fit.

Don't really see anything political in discussing medical facts. Willing to do a trading places bet of one dollar if anybody has some facts to refute what I have shared, but please send it to my instant message as clearly a lot of panties are in a wad here...

Ignorance is bliss, sorry to disrupt anyone's bliss.

Brevard Surf Report
 12/26/2021 05:33 PM

ww

Joined Forum: 08/17/2007

Latest Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation briefing for the US. Not all is applicable to Florida. We had our big wave of deaths in late summer and early fall, peaking Sept. 1. Probably won't have stuffed hospitals (as their models estimate).
    IHME remains enthusiastically in favor of vaccines and masking.
FORUMS : NPNR : PR will be requiringtesting to visit and quarantin...

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146493 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .