Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: PR will be requiringtesting to visit and quarantine if not vaccinated.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/21/2021 11:34 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/27/2021 11:41 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

SurfAddict

Joined Forum: 09/17/2009

Originally posted by: pumphouse The lack of treatment during this pandemic has been a travesty. To be told to stay at home and do nothing until your Oxygen levels go down to a dangerous level, then go to the ER, is a shame. If we would have treated people, many lives would have been saved.
^^^ For the win...

-------------------------
Surfing is my passion...obsesssion... addiction! Can't imagine life without it!
 12/28/2021 06:45 PM

palmtreeg

Joined Forum: 04/27/2010

Yes Pumphouse/Surfaddict!!!

But then folks wouldn't be frightened into taking gene therapy, labeled a "vaccine" to allow indemnity for Big Pharma.

Estimated 85% of deaths could have been prevented with early treatment with proven treatments....but then EUA's would have been pulled...

Don't forget Lancet had to RETRACT their hit piece on Hydrocychloriquine

Brevard Surf Report
 12/28/2021 10:15 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Who makes Hydrocychloriquine?

I was right.
 12/29/2021 05:38 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

The Dunning-Kruger is strong in this thread. Not surprising though, we've been dumbing down America for years. Most people can't figure out basic 6th grade algebra but are now somehow epidemiology experts. SMDH

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 12/29/2021 06:03 AM

palmtreeg

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)31324-6/fulltext

Cole, maybe you can find the proper spelling in the retraction article from the lancet

Brevard Surf Report
 12/29/2021 09:44 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: palmtreeg

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)31324-6/fulltext

Cole, maybe you can find the proper spelling in the retraction article from the lancet

First off, take the s off of the https and the link will be live.

Second, I copied and pasted the word Hydrocychloriquine from you. lol

I was right.
 12/29/2021 11:14 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: palmtreeg

Yes Pumphouse/Surfaddict!!!

But then folks wouldn't be frightened into taking gene therapy, labeled a "vaccine" to allow indemnity for Big Pharma.

Estimated 85% of deaths could have been prevented with early treatment with proven treatments....but then EUA's would have been pulled...

Don't forget Lancet had to RETRACT their hit piece on Hydrocychloriquine

See your spelling above.

P.S. Merck manufactures hydroxychloroquine. I'm pretty sure Merck is as Big Pharma as it gets.

I was right.
 12/29/2021 03:21 PM

palmtreeg

Hxy no longer under patent protection as it is generic, and thus the majority of the manufacturing is done by generic drug companies.

You most likely are confusing molecules with Ivermectin, which Merck did market for HUMANS, however that is also generic and most manufacturing done by generic drug companies as well.

Cole, you're probably smart enough to realize that the purpose for the demonization of cheap generic therapies that work is to pave way for PATENTED new therapies with very flimsy clinical data.

Incredible how Merck rejected the idea of using Ivermectin, as it again has no patent protection, and they magically developed a NEW antiviral with patent protection, A very questionable and weak study, and a poor safety profile.

Brevard Surf Report
 12/29/2021 09:07 PM

MyNameIsRobertPaulson

Joined Forum: 08/14/2014

Originally posted by: wtf Not surprising though, we've been dumbing down America for years. Most people can't figure out basic 6th grade algebra but are now somehow epidemiology experts. SMDH
I see it when I listen to people talk about sports. They hear things on tv and then they repeat what they heard verbatim. "tom brady goat." "steph curry best shooter". "aaron rodgers has great poise". "KD just has the IT factor". It's actually amazing to hear people parrot the shit they hear on tv. everyone is an NBA, NFL expert. People that have never even touched a football have ideas of what a slant route is and why peyton manning is the "greatest" and why eli manning "literally is the worst." Everyone is a critic. The balls on these people. Yet they can't name more than 2 defensive schemes, but have the balls to say egregious things such as a certain player sucks. Athletes, when they hear that type of stuff, they roll their eyes. what is beautiful is people do the same thing from what they hear on the news. it's actual a feat of social engineering, and it's pretty amazing. I give credit to those upstairs, well done. You have created a group of people so arrogant that instead of actually starting with the fundamentals, you skip right up to the cliff notes and are now an expert. if you are parroting things you hear on tv and have little to no understanding of the fundamentals of molecular biology, you are waving a big flag that says, "i am completely uneducated on the topic but am arrogant enough to spout on about something i truly don't understand. I repeat things i see on tv and take them as gospel because I cannot admit to myself and those around me that I am truly ignorant. It is easier to repeat things on TV and team up with a group/feel safe, than to educate myself." I had a conversation with a fellow, let's say client, and his words: "if the government isnt going to take control of my own health and the safety of my family, than who will?" lol. you can't make it up.. these aren't millenials these are the 60 y/o's fellow 2ndlighters that are munching on SS benefits and medicare cards... people in there 60's (the majority of 2ndlighters im assuming) have the arrogance to say things yet when it comes time to do pushups and eat healthy, it's easier to use your medicare card. correct a fool and he will hate you for it

Edited: 12/29/2021 at 09:08 PM by MyNameIsRobertPaulson
 12/30/2021 06:02 AM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

There are many types of 'doctors' out there. I would not def be listening to advice from any doctor who's specialty was not immunology etc, and is not current and up to date with the nuances of new developments - like cove or it's variants.. Retired doctors are prob not really up to date, especially if it's not in their field of specialty..

Unfortunately many doctors also have ego's, and along with that some think & act like 'know it alls' - they are all definitely not infallable..

Would anyone in their right mind want a random 'doctor' performing heart surgery on them..

As an registered structural engineer I would not trust an electirical PE designing any structure, or vice versa - especially if my life depended on it... That's why lots of them 'stay in their lane' - or risk getting their licences revoked.. Same rules apply for doctors...

The CDC is made up of a group of doctors who specialize in these areas and types of diseases. This is their specialty.. They arrive at a decisions by consensious - and update their recommendations as time goes by based on recent data updates.. They are not 'gods' either..

Everyone is listening to who they want to - and obviously no one here is going to change your mind..

Choices choices,,,,

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...

12/30/2021 07:21 AM

Long Beard

Joined Forum: 05/13/2007

IMG_1246

Isla Del Cuarentana

R I P Mama G.

@Salt.And.Savagery.Fishing

@Laserwolf.Laserwolf
 12/30/2021 08:19 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: MyNameIsRobertPaulson

Originally posted by: wtf

Not surprising though, we've been dumbing down America for years. Most people can't figure out basic 6th grade algebra but are now somehow epidemiology experts. SMDH

I see it when I listen to people talk about sports. They hear things on tv and then they repeat what they heard verbatim. "tom brady goat." "steph curry best shooter". "aaron rodgers has great poise". "KD just has the IT factor". It's actually amazing to hear people parrot the shit they hear on tv. everyone is an NBA, NFL expert. People that have never even touched a football have ideas of what a slant route is and why peyton manning is the "greatest" and why eli manning "literally is the worst." Everyone is a critic. The balls on these people. Yet they can't name more than 2 defensive schemes, but have the balls to say egregious things such as a certain player sucks. Athletes, when they hear that type of stuff, they roll their eyes. what is beautiful is people do the same thing from what they hear on the news. it's actual a feat of social engineering, and it's pretty amazing. I give credit to those upstairs, well done. You have created a group of people so arrogant that instead of actually starting with the fundamentals, you skip right up to the cliff notes and are now an expert. if you are parroting things you hear on tv and have little to no understanding of the fundamentals of molecular biology, you are waving a big flag that says, "i am completely uneducated on the topic but am arrogant enough to spout on about something i truly don't understand. I repeat things i see on tv and take them as gospel because I cannot admit to myself and those around me that I am truly ignorant. It is easier to repeat things on TV and team up with a group/feel safe, than to educate myself." I had a conversation with a fellow, let's say client, and his words: "if the government isnt going to take control of my own health and the safety of my family, than who will?" lol. you can't make it up.. these aren't millenials these are the 60 y/o's fellow 2ndlighters that are munching on SS benefits and medicare cards... people in there 60's (the majority of 2ndlighters im assuming) have the arrogance to say things yet when it comes time to do pushups and eat healthy, it's easier to use your medicare card. correct a fool and he will hate you for it

I'm pretty smart and I can read. Do I understand the intricacies of the medical jargon? Nope, that's not my field. Can I understand the parsed down version when it's converted to layman's terms? Of course.

I read the history of mRNA research, then the breakdown of the vaccine and decided through a personal risk assessment that the vaccine was a right choice for me and my family. I also read the study out of Australia on zinc and it's effectiveness with blocking the virus from duplicating and that is where hydroxychloroquine came in. It allows the zinc to get into the cells and stave off duplication. I do find it funny that there is all this talk of hydroxy and no mention of zinc, the thing that actually makes it work.

I was right.

Edited: 12/30/2021 at 08:21 AM by Cole
 12/30/2021 10:10 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: Cole I do find it funny that there is all this talk of hydroxy and no mention of zinc, the thing that actually makes it work.
And that the studies were in vitro. In vivo there isn't a good way to get relevant concentrations into the cells without some serious toxicology issues. Then we've got guys that think that you can do a few pushups and get some sun and you're good to go. Fuck, worst flu I ever had was when I was in the absolute peak of fitness. We are talking just short of olympic standard times in middle distance endurance racing and competing internationally in long distance. I was outside every damn day for multiple workouts per day, worked outside, etc... Super healthy diet and lots of sun. But these guys probably think you can detox and do all other manner of cranky pseudoscientific alternative medicine to prevent and cure cancer etc... I'm middle aged now and still in great shape with excellent lipid profile, perfect blood pressure, low resting HR, and an still run a 5k in a smidge under 20 minutes even though I am in the Clydesdale class due to the upper body mass needed for my primary sport. Guess what, I'm still not fucking around and pretending that some kind of exercise or multivitamin is going to prevent TB, Polio, Measles, Covid, etc... Vaccines prime your immune system. Sometimes viruses do not give a shit if you are fit or not. Maybe you have a history of asthma and no matter how fit you are any given flu or respiratory virus might fuck you sideways....

01/05/2022 11:41 AM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

update to latest travel requirements to enter PR.I'm headed there the 12th, hope it doesn't get any worse.
"Anyone older than 2 years must provide a negative result of a molecular or antigen test for COVID-19 performed within the period of 48 hours before arriving on the Island,
regardless of being inoculated with any of the vaccines authorized by FDA or WHO"

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden

Edited: 01/05/2022 at 11:47 AM by Lunchmeat
 01/05/2022 03:11 PM

scostuart

Joined Forum: 12/28/2007

Originally posted by: Lunchmeat update to latest travel requirements to enter PR.I'm headed there the 12th, hope it doesn't get any worse. "Anyone older than 2 years must provide a negative result of a molecular or antigen test for COVID-19 performed within the period of 48 hours before arriving on the Island, regardless of being inoculated with any of the vaccines authorized by FDA or WHO"
Guess other countries are realizing that the Covid shot doesn't actually....do .........what the FDA/CDC/WHO says it would do............

Waiting for waves is ok......most people spend their lives waiting for nothing.

01/05/2022 06:12 PM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

While I don't disagree with that, PR isn't a different country.

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 01/05/2022 07:53 PM

MyNameIsRobertPaulson

Joined Forum: 08/14/2014

Originally posted by: scostuart
Originally posted by: Lunchmeat update to latest travel requirements to enter PR.I'm headed there the 12th, hope it doesn't get any worse. "Anyone older than 2 years must provide a negative result of a molecular or antigen test for COVID-19 performed within the period of 48 hours before arriving on the Island, regardless of being inoculated with any of the vaccines authorized by FDA or WHO"
Guess other countries are realizing that the Covid shot doesn't actually....do .........what the FDA/CDC/WHO says it would do............
actions speak louder than words
 01/06/2022 02:44 AM

tom

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

And on that note, this thread only got bumped to purgatory, not all the way down to NSR. Actions. Words....

add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
 02/10/2022 04:45 AM

Long Beard

Joined Forum: 05/13/2007

Heard they pulled back on this last week. Can anyone confirm?

R I P Mama G.

@Salt.And.Savagery.Fishing

@Laserwolf.Laserwolf
 02/10/2022 03:05 PM

laniakea

Joined Forum: 07/27/2003

Just got back on the 30th. Masks are required at all restaurants and any retail store. Some sit-down restaurants required vax card and ID as they were getting $500 fines. Going back next month and it looks like they've relaxed entry requirement. Flying in/out of Ramey/BQN.

As of February 2nd, vaccinated travelers are no longer required to present a negative test.

Unvaccinated travelers entering on domestic flights are still required to show negative test results from the last two days or take one within 48 hours of arrival and must quarantine while awaiting results. Once they have a negative test, they can stop quarantining immediately.

If a traveler is unvaccinated and does not get tested within the 48-hour window, they are required to quarantine for 7 days and be subject to applicable sanctions.
FORUMS : NPNR : PR will be requiringtesting to visit and quarantin...

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146493 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .