Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Costco has the shell on wild caught shrimp.
Topic Summary: Way better than the thai farm raised stuff.
Created On: 11/09/2020 11:20 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 Costco has the shell on wild caught shrimp.   - johnnyboy - 11/09/2020 11:20 AM  
 Costco has the shell on wild caught shrimp.   - dingpatch - 11/10/2020 05:06 AM  
 Costco has the shell on wild caught shrimp.   - johnnyboy - 11/10/2020 07:30 AM  
 Costco has the shell on wild caught shrimp.   - dingpatch - 11/10/2020 10:46 AM  
 Costco has the shell on wild caught shrimp.   - StirfryMcflurry - 11/11/2020 05:48 AM  
 Costco has the shell on wild caught shrimp.   - RustyTruck - 11/10/2020 10:34 AM  
 Costco has the shell on wild caught shrimp.   - johnnyboy - 11/18/2020 06:16 AM  
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/10/2020 10:46 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

I hate being served shrimp with its shell on. Bad enough getting fried shrimp with the tail on. I peel and devein mine and add the heads and shells to the boil. Or, set the shells aside in the freezer and then making "shrimp butter" when we had a big enough accumulation of shells and heads.

Side note: way back in about 1981 four of us went white water rafting on the Chattooga. Before rafting we drove up to Nashville to "see the sights", etc. While there we discovered the very first Red Lobster in Nashville. It was all-you-can-eat shrimp night!!!! Us Satellite Beach folks were eady to destroy some shrimp. We had the waiter bring us plenty of shrimp to start with. Finally, as we began to "taper off" after more than a few "refils" the manager came over and told us that he was worried about us eating everything in the house. Now, the very most funny thing about it was that, for Nashville, having a Red Lobster was a Very Big Deal!! All the other patrons were almost in actual formal dress! We were in our baggies, tees ad flip flops. In the middle of our second order of fried shrimp I noticed that most of the people seated around us were staring at us!? We were woofing the shrimp down with our bare hand, while everyone else was using knives and forks to eat fried shrimp!!??!! LOL

-------------------------
Dora Hates You
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .