2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: DonOLD admits to failing to pay workers
Topic Summary: SCAB!
Created On: 09/30/2024 11:11 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/30/2024 11:11 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Trump's Wild Anti-Overtime Rant

Former President Donald Trump openly admitted that he "hated" to pay his workers overtime at the Trump organization and would even replace those who spoke out about it.

"I shouldn't say this," he said, but continued on anyway.

"I know a lot about overtime. I hated to give overtime, I hated it. I'd get other - I shouldn't say this - but I'd get other people in. I wouldn't pay," Trump said, adding: "This is going to lead to a lot more. I think it's going to be economically positive, but I'm not even doing it for that reason. I'm doing it because, like the tax on overtime, it's something so good."

Harris-Walz 2024 spokesperson Sarafina Chitika saying in a statement emailed to the Daily Beast: "Donald Trump is finally owning up to it: He's built an entire career on screwing over workers. It's exactly what he did in the White House - trying to rip away tips and overtime pay for millions of workers - and exactly what he plans to do in a second term."

The campaign added: "Trump is a scab, plain and simple. He is selling snake oil lies in a desperate attempt to trick voters. He can't be trusted - workers know it, and voters know it. They'll elect a champion who has their back by voting for Vice President Harris this November."

-------------------------
GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 09/30/2024 12:54 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

So THAT's how he's going to do his "no tax on overtime" concept of a plan.

There won't be any overtime!

-------------------------

Black Nazis for Slavery Party 2024
Statistics
146534 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .