Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Susan Rice, of Benghazi fame, responsible for unmasking of Trump team
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/03/2017 11:49 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/03/2017 02:16 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

SuperTeeBird

Joined Forum: 12/08/2016

Better git while the gitting is good. You confused it with the post, lol.

That guy on twitter is real, BTW. He's no liberal. He's called a lot of stuff before it happened.

04/03/2017 02:23 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Sergei,

Of course intelligence would unmask those picked up incidentally if they were involved in treasonous activity........duh!

America first comrades!

04/03/2017 02:27 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Well for one thing sniper, the title says she "ordered" the "unmasking", while the body says she "requested it".
Most of the editorial is just spin and speculation around that one tidbit that attempts to say there was wrongdoing on the part of the Obama admin. with no facts to support it.

I don't think the LSOS leaked the details, I suspect that Cohen-Watnick did, in order to try and spin the story.

-------------------------
"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 04/03/2017 02:35 PM

RegularJoe

Joined Forum: 11/20/2011

Not sure how widely an "unmasking" has to be revealed. Seems it could be unmasked to other investigators under authorization, without being disseminated to the entire world.

Sort of like Jason Chaffetz tweeting about Comey re-opening Hillary's weiner-gate 2 days before the general election.

Wondering if there was some tit-for-tat blowback toward Comey involved...

God only knows what our spooks are really up to at any given moment, but I've seen other law enforcement agencies participate in some shenanigans.
 04/03/2017 02:43 PM

SuperTeeBird

Originally posted by: WG Well for one thing sniper, the title says she "ordered" the "unmasking", while the body says she "requested it". Most of the editorial is just spin and speculation around that one tidbit that attempts to say there was wrongdoing on the part of the Obama admin. with no facts to support it. I don't think the LSOS leaked the details, I suspect that Cohen-Watnick did, in order to try and spin the story.

Anything to fix Trump's tweet about wiretapping.  That was a game-changer and will sink him if it's not fixed. The current writhing over the "truth" is similar to Al Queda/WMD Iraq.  Square peg, round hole.

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

There is a reason this stuff is coming up and why the republicans are trying to ram Gorsuch into the Supreme Court.

I have a feeling it's really getting ready to hit the fan.

I was right.

SuperTeeBird

That too.

04/03/2017 02:52 PM

johnny

Joined Forum: 12/31/2004

Drudge featuring this front and center

Even if this is deemed legal, it is setting the tone for what repubs can do next election

Trump will fight dirty, unlike previously sackless repubs
 04/03/2017 03:35 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: SuperTeeBird Absolute bullshit from bogus sources. I guarantee this. Unmasking by the head of national security is SOP.  It's a red herring to try to distract from Trump treason; I knew this was coming.

You guys better get ready for another right-wing bubble world misinformation letdown a la Benghazi. This is going nowhere.

We know that people in the PiC's administration were reviewing Trump et al's conversations. That isn't even in dispute anymore. Whether it is illegal or not, I don't know. But I do know that it is at least shady to be listening in on a rival campaign's conversations. I don't think your side would be real cool if, for example, Trump were to do that to, say, Warren in 2020.

If I were you, I wouldn't get to excited about Trump colluding with Russian on the campaign. If there were something out there, we would have known it by now. We know that many people in the PiC's administration were privy to these transcripts. And, they haven't been reticent in illegally leaking that information. See, e.g., Gen. Flynn. I am afraid that what they had on Flynn is as good as it gets for you guys.

Not sure Benghazi was a let down at all. By the time of the election, most people knew that both the PiC and Clinton had lied about the cause of Bengahzi. I believe that that was one of the factors that cause the electorate to not trust Clinton.

I :heart; Q
 04/03/2017 06:03 PM

pompano

Joined Forum: 01/06/2005

It is interesting to now watch the right squirm and posture on things they hope are primed properly in their preferred media.  Of course, the right wing media did mention, albeit in passing, no laws have been broken.  The right routinely takes that statement to the grave, with bravado when it fits the bill, and the fifth when it occasions not to.  Hey look, even the kook lawyer chimed in to cough up some FUD. 

04/03/2017 06:15 PM

SuperTeeBird

The point here, I think, is that the right will go nuts over a speck of nothing while ignoring a laundry list longer than Comey's arm that even other Republicans are concerned about. Other. Republicans. Plus possible treason. Treason.

That's where we are. If I were you I would be deeply concerned.

04/03/2017 08:18 PM

tpapablo

Starting to look bad for the PiC. This scandal will fully expose the PiC for the POS that he is. I doubt that they were just spying on Trump. Have to think he was spying on all of them. Bet the PiC shat in his pants when Trump won and realized that all of this would get out. Good to know that ass is sweating.

I :heart; Q
 04/03/2017 09:20 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Look at all that sweating..

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 04/03/2017 09:37 PM

3rdworldlover

so,
Susan Rice was doing her job, reviewing intelligence reports?

Cool story bros

Zzz
 04/04/2017 04:06 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Why was the trump campaign talking secretly with a hostile foreign government?

That's the question, anyone in us government investigating it were doing their job.

The house is on fire and they want to investigate who called 911.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 04/04/2017 04:45 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Starting to look bad for the PiC. This scandal will fully expose the PiC for the POS that he is. I doubt that they were just spying on Trump. Have to think he was spying on all of them. Bet the PiC shat in his pants when Trump won and realized that all of this would get out. Good to know that ass is sweating.

No, sorry, it isn't, just another dead red herring.

The Benghazi investigation went on for years, so to think the trump Russia connection will dry up over night is simply wrong. The clusterfck know has Trumpcare is alive and well in the American mind and will continue to fester, possibly to the point of explosion when people begin to lose their insurance. That will lead us to the midterms and a changing of the guard in congress will afford the opposing party the power to open a myriad of investigations.

This is just the beginning.

I was right.
 04/04/2017 04:47 AM

WG

Because they need to protect the child who is about to get caught playing with matches.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 04/04/2017 05:48 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Why was the trump campaign talking secretly with a hostile foreign government? That's the question, anyone in us government investigating it were doing their job. The house is on fire and they want to investigate who called 911.

"Russia said that it talked with the teams of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton during the U.S. presidential election as part of routine outreach during a campaign."

It is funny that several of you have mentioned the possibility of people pleading the 5th. I would be very surprised if Susan Rice isn't pleading the 5th before it is all said and done.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 04/04/2017 05:56 AM

WG

That's some particularly weak spin.
It's almost like they aren't even trying anymore.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 04/04/2017 05:56 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover so, Susan Rice was doing her job, reviewing intelligence reports? Cool story bros Zzz

Maybe. Based on the reports, the information she was requesting/ordering was not related to a criminal investigation or pertaining to anything to do with Russia. As of right now, it appears to be more of a political in nature. Her position was that of a political appointee, appointed by Barack Obama. She was not elected. She was there to serve BHO. If she shared any of the information she gathered from her research on the Trump campaign with her boss or with quite a few other people then she is in deep shit.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Susan Rice, of Benghazi fame, responsible for unma...

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 5 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .