Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: "Executive Time"
Topic Summary: From our high energy golfer.
Created On: 02/05/2019 06:00 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/05/2019 06:00 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

He officially spends more time doing less than any other president. But he does watch a lot of his favorite network.

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/05/2019 06:03 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

At least he doesn't vote for baby killers.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 02/05/2019 06:10 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Slacker in chief.

Willfully ignorant sitting on the couch watching Faux and Friends and tweeting.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 02/05/2019 06:15 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Slacker in chief.

Willfully ignorant sitting on the couch watching Faux and Friends and tweeting.

Do you really think thats what he does?

Really?

Wow.

You're a sad sad little man.

^These are PROVED facts.
 02/05/2019 06:22 AM

Cole

Yes, they actually track the work he does and since his cave, he has done nothing but take a few calls.

I was right.
 02/05/2019 06:32 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

And he has done more for ordinary Americans in 2 years than that pompous ass Obama did in 8. You guys are fortunate that you can count on us to vote right.

I :heart; Q
 02/05/2019 06:47 AM

Cole

An unfunded $1.5 stimulus has done more for wealthy Americans than any other president. The rest of us? Not so much.

The new tax bill is seriously screwing people over. Trust me when I say this is going to be a big problem for Republicans and Trump in the near future.

I was right.
 02/05/2019 07:30 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Cole

Yes, they actually track the work he does and since his cave, he has done nothing but take a few calls.

Wow!

LIAR!

^These are PROVED facts.
 02/05/2019 08:03 AM

3rdworldlover

No president has done more to hide his schedule and visitor log. Now we see why.
 02/05/2019 08:33 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole An unfunded $1.5 stimulus has done more for wealthy Americans than any other president. The rest of us? Not so much. The new tax bill is seriously screwing people over. Trust me when I say this is going to be a big problem for Republicans and Trump in the near future.
Just jobs, wage increases, lower taxes, and a higher stock market. And, unlike the case with Obama where only the rich did well, this is happening across the board. Too bad for you guys, progs were hoping that the economy would tank. The only thing we have to worry about screwing us over is the dem Congress. The congressional dems are actively trying to hurt the economy. Those traitors have already hurt the stock market.

I :heart; Q
 02/05/2019 08:40 AM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

"I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off."

It's a democratic hoax
 02/05/2019 08:46 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

So, are you guys saying that you need him to sit in the oval office from 8am-5pm? Is that how you will know that he is working hard?

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 02/05/2019 09:30 AM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

This article is from one month in office for your orang messiah. Sounds like he's still slaving away, eh, altbreits?

Donald Trump regularly assailed President Barack Obama for playing golf, then spent the first weekends of his own presidency doing just that. He attacked Obama for using Air Force One to campaign, and did it over the weekend just a month into the job. He mocked Obama for heading out of Washington at taxpayer expense, but appears to have no qualms about doing so himself.
One month in, Trump is using the presidency to boost his political and personal goals - not breaking laws or ethics rules, experts say, but ignoring his past criticisms and vows.
"Donald Trump has zero worry about contradicting himself, because he does it all day long," said Douglas Brinkley, a presidential historian who has met with Trump. "He figures he can get away with it because he does it all the time. There is no worry about it. He says one thing and then does another, and his supporters don't hold it against him."
The new president has taken three weekend getaways in the first month of office, spending millions of taxpayer dollars in Secret Service protection and about 25 percent of his time away from the White House. The Secret Service has also paid for security for expensive business trips for his sons' business ventures to foreign countries.
The actions seem to fly in the face of how he mocked Obama's travel. "President Barack Obama's vacation is costing taxpayers millions of dollars - unbelievable!" he wrote in one of many tweets criticizing Obama for taking a trip.
Trump has headed to the golf course at least six times since he took office, another favorite criticism against Obama. Trump mocked Obama more than two dozen times for golfing amid problems in the White House.
"Can you believe that, with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf. Worse than Carter," Trump said in 2014.

Trump said last August that if he became president, he wouldn't have time for golf. "I'm going to be working for you, I'm not going to have time to go play golf," he said at an event in Virginia.

Aides have tried to block reporters from seeing Trump play in recent weeks, even covering a basement room with black plastic bags to obscure views of what was happening on the course outside.

It's a democratic hoax
 02/05/2019 09:36 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo

An unfunded $1.5 stimulus has done more for wealthy Americans than any other president. The rest of us? Not so much.

The new tax bill is seriously screwing people over. Trust me when I say this is going to be a big problem for Republicans and Trump in the near future.

Just jobs, wage increases, lower taxes, and a higher stock market. And, unlike the case with Obama where only the rich did well, this is happening across the board. Too bad for you guys, progs were hoping that the economy would tank.

The only thing we have to worry about screwing us over is the dem Congress. The congressional dems are actively trying to hurt the economy. Those traitors have already hurt the stock market.

Maybe you got a few crumbs, at the cost of our reputation in the world, our budget, our environment, any faith anyone had in american democracy. He managed to get elected by gaming the system and since then has lied, cheated and stolen daily.

You guys who helped him will go down in history as the dumbest americans on record.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 02/05/2019 09:48 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

WE'VE GOT THE BEST GUYS!*

*For laying around on a bed all day, shoveling in Big Macs while posting Twitter Tantrums

..hmm maybe they should hire FK?

When America was "great"
 02/05/2019 10:56 AM

johnnyboy

Have you ever had to fire an employee for not putting in the time, for not being the worker they presented themselves to be when they applied? If so, then you do know how more than half of America thinks YOU should feel.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/05/2019 02:06 PM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Just jobs, wage increases, lower taxes, and a higher stock market.

Thanks for the laugh, T-poop!

Trump tax cuts were a bust

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 02/05/2019 06:28 PM

Cole

Just jobs, wage increases, lower taxes, and a higher stock market. And, unlike the case with Obama where only the rich did well, this is happening across the board. Too bad for you guys, progs were hoping that the economy would tank.

The only thing we have to worry about screwing us over is the dem Congress. The congressional dems are actively trying to hurt the economy. Those traitors have already hurt the stock market.

Obama had the same jobs increase, more in many cases. Wages have gone up by just under 3% over the last year and a great majority of those are service jobs, or those close to, if not at minimum wage and my taxes didn't do shit, I will be paying this year. The Fed got sick of the stock buy backs and did what was required.

And yes, all of this with a $1.5 trillion dollar stimulus.

Pattycakes, care to try again?

I was right.
 02/05/2019 06:43 PM

Fish Killer

Obama had the same jobs increase,

Liar!

In the first two years in office Trump added 9 MILLION more jobs than Obama did.

Idiot!

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 02/05/2019 at 06:46 PM by Fish Killer
 02/05/2019 06:47 PM

Cole

Idiot.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ch...esidency/#7952b4581af3

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : "Executive Time"

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .