Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Epstein/Acosta/Dershowitz
Topic Summary: DOJ investigates obscene plea deal
Created On: 02/06/2019 09:07 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/19/2019 04:03 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole

He will never be impeached as long as there is a Republican led Senate.

Well, he can be impeached, but the Senate would/will never convict him, no matter what he does.

But why are you trying to change the subject?

You brought up being duped. I thought I'd provide an example of people who were really duped.

You know the orange piece of shit is a dirty as they come. I'd be changing the subject too. lol

-------------------------
I was right.
 07/19/2019 04:12 PM

johnnyboy

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/n...got-special-treatment

The rest is here.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

07/25/2019 09:16 AM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Florida Lawmaker calling for state probe of Jeffrey Epstein case says she's been told to "Back off Little Girl,'' by supporters of Palm Beach sheriff now in spotlight for giving Epstein a cushy work release.

Book, in an interview with the Herald, said she also asked the Capitol police, who handle security for state lawmakers, to look into claims made on a Russian website alleging that Bradshaw was behind an effort to access her phone and emails by using a claim of "imminent danger'' to obtain her personal information.

"I've received countless phone calls saying 'Little girl you don't know what you're getting into,' and telling me that I should just stop,'' said Book, a child sexual abuse survivor who has worked to pass strict sex offender laws in Florida.

http://www.miamiherald.com/new.../article233102457.html
 07/25/2019 10:56 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover Florida Lawmaker calling for state probe of Jeffrey Epstein case says she's been told to "Back off Little Girl,'' by supporters of Palm Beach sheriff now in spotlight for giving Epstein a cushy work release. Book, in an interview with the Herald, said she also asked the Capitol police, who handle security for state lawmakers, to look into claims made on a Russian website alleging that Bradshaw was behind an effort to access her phone and emails by using a claim of "imminent danger'' to obtain her personal information. "I've received countless phone calls saying 'Little girl you don't know what you're getting into,' and telling me that I should just stop,'' said Book, a child sexual abuse survivor who has worked to pass strict sex offender laws in Florida. http://www.miamiherald.com/new.../article233102457.html
Doesn't surprise me. That is prog SOP.

I :heart; Q
 07/25/2019 11:55 AM

johnnyboy

Bradshaw has asked for internal investigation. That's going to be a whitewash. Captain Chamberlain, who was in charge of Epstein, has retired. He will be the fall guy. He wont care.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

07/25/2019 12:06 PM

3rdworldlover

Yeah, we'll investigate ourselves, promise
 07/25/2019 12:32 PM

johnnyboy

We are good at it. "We are dealing with it administratively. Our lawyers have advised us that we cannot share the results of the investigation due to the ongoing litigation but Sheriff Ric Bradshaw would like to ensure the people of Palm Beach County that he takes these matters very seriously." Something like that.

07/29/2019 05:37 PM

3rdworldlover

Ladies and gentlemen, Alan Dershowitz:

"I stand by the constitutional (not moral) argument I offered in my controversial oped: if a 16 year old has the constitutional right to have an abortion without state or parental interference, how could she not have the constitutional right to engage in consensual sex?"
 07/29/2019 06:17 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

That's like saying if a 10 year old could legally go to rehab, why then can they not legally chug COLT 45 at that age LOL

..or shoot heroin for that matter

When America was "great"
 06/06/2020 06:59 AM

3rdworldlover

Judge in Jeffrey Epstein who has refused to release grand jury records has ties to those with a stake in keeping them secret.

The judge's daughter works for Palm Beach State Attorney Dave Aronberg, her son works for Sheriff Ric Bradshaw and she herself worked for ex-state attorney Barry Krischer, who did not want to charge Epstein with child-sex offenses.

In addition, the judge has bowed under political pressure before: She backed out of running for state attorney in 2012 after she was warned by Aronberg's political operatives that several lawyers were preparing to file an ethics complaint against her.

Julie Brown is relentless.

http://www.miamiherald.com/new...article243320521.html

06/06/2020 08:38 AM

johnnyboy

This is the real pizzagate.

06/06/2020 11:11 AM

CurtisEflush

Joined Forum: 09/28/2012

4-hour documentary "Filthy Rich" is out on Netflix, and worth watching. Are "repercussions" in the works for Alex Acosta?
 06/06/2020 12:44 PM

johnnyboy

He was crucial to no federal charges being filed.

06/06/2020 03:19 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Oligarchy.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 06/06/2020 04:58 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

06/06/2020 05:21 PM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Oligarchy.

100% - the scales of justice are not blind, they are simply weighted by money.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 07/23/2020 09:57 AM

3rdworldlover

Julie K. Brown reporting just now, the deposition of Virginia Guiffre that includes allegations against Alan Dershowitz have been ordered unsealed by a federal judge today.
 07/23/2020 10:18 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I'd love to see the Dersh go down

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 07/23/2020 10:20 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

Julie K. Brown reporting just now, the deposition of Virginia Guiffre that includes allegations against Alan Dershowitz have been ordered unsealed by a federal judge today.

He's a weaselly lawyer. If bad, he will snitch on everyone for a plea.
 07/23/2020 08:19 PM

johnnyboy

Fox loves him. Until they don't. How is ghislaine still alive? I know trump has wished her well, but that's just to run the faces of the evangelicals in shit as they pretend to consider voting for any one but trump.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Epstein/Acosta/Dershowitz

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .