Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Trump fires up his base against the media...then...
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/12/2019 06:17 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 Trump fires up his base against the media...then...   - Pagerow - 02/12/2019 06:17 AM  
 Trump fires up his base against the media...then...   - fishkller - 02/12/2019 06:41 AM  
 Trump fires up his base against the media...then...   - 3rdworldlover - 02/12/2019 07:07 AM  
 Trump fires up his base against the media...then...   - RiddleMe - 02/12/2019 07:41 AM  
 Trump fires up his base against the media...then...   - 3rdworldlover - 02/12/2019 09:36 AM  
 Trump fires up his base against the media...then...   - ww - 02/12/2019 09:47 AM  
 Trump fires up his base against the media...then...   - tpapablo - 02/12/2019 10:23 AM  
 Trump fires up his base against the media...then...   - tpapablo - 02/12/2019 10:42 AM  
 Trump fires up his base against the media...then...   - Pagerow - 02/12/2019 10:18 AM  
 Trump fires up his base against the media...then...   - tpapablo - 02/12/2019 09:12 AM  
 Trump fires up his base against the media...then...   - johnnyboy - 02/12/2019 07:26 AM  
 Trump fires up his base against the media...then...   - StirfryMcflurry - 02/12/2019 07:56 AM  
 Trump fires up his base against the media...then...   - johnnyboy - 02/12/2019 09:29 AM  
 Trump fires up his base against the media...then...   - theglide - 02/12/2019 11:08 AM  
 Trump fires up his base against the media...then...   - Fish Killer - 02/12/2019 11:12 AM  
 Trump fires up his base against the media...then...   - sandi - 02/12/2019 11:22 AM  
 Trump fires up his base against the media...then...   - Pagerow - 02/12/2019 01:15 PM  
 Trump fires up his base against the media...then...   - tpapablo - 02/12/2019 02:42 PM  
 Trump fires up his base against the media...then...   - Cole - 02/12/2019 02:49 PM  
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/12/2019 06:41 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Or as the Russians say, "Things are much more serious: we meddle with your brains, we change your conscience - and you have no clue what to do about it".

-------------------------
 02/12/2019 07:07 AM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Another violent MAGA cult rally with a frenzied crowd wildly cheering their demagogue's hate based mission.
 02/12/2019 07:41 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover Another violent MAGA cult rally with a frenzied crowd wildly cheering their demagogue's hate based mission.
didnt watch the rally and wouldnt on my own, but your comments made me go look for myself to see if he was whipping up a nazi like frenzy. it wasnt violent or frenzied. skipping through to all the cheering and rally points, it was a pretty calm and mild affair. never understand the need for gross exaggeration like this, it just hurts our position of opposition in the end. sure one idiot yelled fuck the media out of all those people and he pushed and shoved a bbc guy. always at least one idiot in a crowd that size, usually more. not trying to attack you bro, but maybe you didnt look for yourself?

Edited: 02/12/2019 at 07:43 AM by RiddleMe
 02/12/2019 09:36 AM

3rdworldlover

Originally posted by: RiddleMe

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

Another violent MAGA cult rally with a frenzied crowd wildly cheering their demagogue's hate based mission.

didnt watch the rally and wouldnt on my own, but your comments made me go look for myself to see if he was whipping up a nazi like frenzy. it wasnt violent or frenzied. skipping through to all the cheering and rally points, it was a pretty calm and mild affair. never understand the need for gross exaggeration like this, it just hurts our position of opposition in the end. sure one idiot yelled fuck the media out of all those people and he pushed and shoved a bbc guy. always at least one idiot in a crowd that size, usually more. not trying to attack you bro, but maybe you didnt look for yourself?

He repeatedly manipulates the emotions and prejudices of his followers, and perpetuates a belief that they are victims of the media and the "deep state." Other speakers that night also attacked the press and the investigations. Not only did someone assault a journalist, but a protest banner was violently ripped from the hands of two women by hulking bubbas that could barely contain themselves. It's not a coincidence that violent outbursts are fairly common at his rallies. He's encouraging it.

02/12/2019 09:47 AM

ww

Joined Forum: 08/17/2007

Trump remains fairly unlpopular. But not wildly unpopular. Five Thirty Eight.. He could get re-elected, if amyone's willing to work on his campaign. It looks like most of the senior White House staff are looking to leave.
 02/12/2019 10:23 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover Another violent MAGA cult rally with a frenzied crowd wildly cheering their demagogue's hate based mission.
He repeatedly manipulates the emotions and prejudices of his followers, and perpetuates a belief that they are victims of the media and the "deep state." Other speakers that night also attacked the press and the investigations. Not only did someone assault a journalist, but a protest banner was violently ripped from the hands of two women by hulking bubbas that could barely contain themselves. It's not a coincidence that violent outbursts are fairly common at his rallies. He's encouraging it.
There is probably more violence at an average NFL football game than at a Trump rally. Another prog lie.

I :heart; Q
 02/12/2019 10:42 AM

tpapablo

What do you progs make of this? Inciting progs to violence? I am going to go out on a limb here and say that this is just good, clean fun.

02/12/2019 10:18 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Riddleme, maybe you're correct in your assessment of the mildness of the rally, but it's rallies like this that get people like that into a frenzy and end up shooting innocent people in the media, or send out bombs to our elected officials.

You reap what you sow...

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 02/12/2019 09:12 AM

tpapablo

Ever see a video of a MLK rally? Looks about the same as a Trump rally. Do you know the definition of rally? More prog lies.

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .