Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Tucker loses it
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/21/2019 07:03 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/12/2019 05:47 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Originally posted by: tpapablo

I just have no interest. Watching news/political opinion just irritates me. I'd rather skip it and be happy.

I see- you skip the actual news and go straight to the Breitbart turd bucket so you can be happy that what you read fufills your mental needs.

So

Clowny!

-------------------------

When America was "great"
 03/12/2019 07:18 PM

wbsponger

Joined Forum: 08/04/2003

I just read the Drudge headlines
 03/13/2019 12:07 PM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

More radio remarks from F*&ker Carlson

After Tucker Carlson says he won't 'bow to the mob,' Media Matters surfaces more radio remarks

Audio clips toward the bottom, which may be disturbing to normal people

In clips released Sunday, Carlson can be heard jokingly downplaying the crimes of cult leader - and convicted child sex offender - Warren Jeffs. In other clips, he calls women "extremely primitive," says he feels "sorry for unattractive women," uses the c-word to describe a woman, calls one woman a "pig" and refers to two other women as "whores."

And downplaying the seriousness of underage girls being married off to much older men.

In another clip from that 2009 interview, Carlson incorrectly said Jeffs "didn't marry underaged girls" (he would be convicted in 2011 of marrying and sexually assaulting two girls ages 12 and 15).

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 03/13/2019 12:19 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Pagerow More radio remarks from F*&ker Carlson After Tucker Carlson says he won't 'bow to the mob,' Media Matters surfaces more radio remarks Audio clips toward the bottom, which may be disturbing to normal people In clips released Sunday, Carlson can be heard jokingly downplaying the crimes of cult leader - and convicted child sex offender - Warren Jeffs. In other clips, he calls women "extremely primitive," says he feels "sorry for unattractive women," uses the c-word to describe a woman, calls one woman a "pig" and refers to two other women as "whores." And downplaying the seriousness of underage girls being married off to much older men. In another clip from that 2009 interview, Carlson incorrectly said Jeffs "didn't marry underaged girls" (he would be convicted in 2011 of marrying and sexually assaulting two girls ages 12 and 15).
Who gives a damn? Probably every male over 15 in this country has said similar stuff or worse. So far as you progs are concerned, Carlson's only troublesome trait here is that he is a conservative.

I :heart; Q
 03/13/2019 01:15 PM

3rdworldlover

Nobody fits "cunty" better than Tucker.
 03/13/2019 02:16 PM

tpapablo

Pot calling the kettle black. Of course.

I :heart; Q
 03/13/2019 06:56 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

LOL except Ol' Tuck isn't a 15 year old. He's a 50 year old (virgin?) who trys to tell people how they should think (for his corporate masters)

He clearly has about the same luck with women as Bill O'Reilly hahaha

Just stick to the drugs like Limpbaugh guys.. at least they can't reject you over and over

When America was "great"

Edited: 03/13/2019 at 06:57 PM by fishkller
 03/13/2019 07:58 PM

wbsponger

Joined Forum: 08/04/2003

I guess Tpap does click the Drudge links. He's at least one better than some of the dunderheads who just read the misleading headlines.
 03/14/2019 05:07 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: Pagerow

More radio remarks from F*&ker Carlson

After Tucker Carlson says he won't 'bow to the mob,' Media Matters surfaces more radio remarks

Audio clips toward the bottom, which may be disturbing to normal people

In clips released Sunday, Carlson can be heard jokingly downplaying the crimes of cult leader - and convicted child sex offender - Warren Jeffs. In other clips, he calls women "extremely primitive," says he feels "sorry for unattractive women," uses the c-word to describe a woman, calls one woman a "pig" and refers to two other women as "whores."

And downplaying the seriousness of underage girls being married off to much older men.

In another clip from that 2009 interview, Carlson incorrectly said Jeffs "didn't marry underaged girls" (he would be convicted in 2011 of marrying and sexually assaulting two girls ages 12 and 15).

Who gives a damn? Probably every male over 15 in this country has said similar stuff or worse. So far as you progs are concerned, Carlson's only troublesome trait here is that he is a conservative.

Right. Fucker is the perfect fit for the Republican Party.

15 year olds defend people like Warren Jeffs all the time. lol

Dude, you are losing it.

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Tucker loses it

<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .