Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Medicare for all sounds great!
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/02/2019 05:04 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/04/2019 07:30 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Medicare for All would be a net savings over what Americans pay now for insurance company corporate jets and vacation houses.

Let the current CMS infrastructure manage the insurance for everyone and fund through taxation instead of putting the burden on business and workers.

It makes perfect sense to everyone who isn't profiting from the current broken system.

The costs would be much higher, unless they ration and provide worse care. That's the trade off.

That's not true, Medicare for All would be a 2 trillion savings over 10 years.

PROVE IT!

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 04/04/2019 08:00 AM

chopola

Joined Forum: 09/04/2004

Do you think our rulers in Washington would be paying, and getting the same coverage as us? I doubt it. If you could eliminate the special carve outs, and preferential treatments maybe you would have a debate. But that is impossible. The ruling class does not care about us, "Let them eat cake".
 04/04/2019 09:00 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

No carve outs, everyone would pay into the system. There's a debate around allowing private supplemental insurance to offer special treatment in terms of things like private rooms in the hospital and so forth, and I'm not sure how I feel about that but I don't like telling someone they "can't" buy more if that's what they want. I just don't want anyone staying in a shit job because of insurance, or losing everything they have because a child has leukemia, or having to sell you house of get divorced just to quality from some benefit.

Everyone needs healthcare, and we can deliver it cheaper if we're all in and all on one system. The doctor will not be an employee under M4A, so it's not "government healthcare" in spite of the lies they tell. It's just "public insurance".

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Medicare for all sounds great!

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .