Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Job growth good, unemployment claims at a 50 year low. That will upset progs.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/05/2019 07:37 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/05/2019 07:37 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

They hate it when America does well. They want people to be unemployed and miserable. And that is their platform - Make America Horrible Again.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 04/05/2019 08:53 AM

Plan B

Joined Forum: 03/08/2004

Trying...too...hard....
 04/05/2019 09:10 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

tspank showing his ignorance yet again.

According to his sad and hateful agenda Americans are supposed to give up all concerns for the environment, a woman's freedom to choose, for morality, and the safety and security of our citizens because the unemployment rate has ticked down less that 1% during the entire Twitler Presidency.

Unemployment fell by 5% under Obama! AND we had a man that actually cared about rank and file Americans in charge.

Most normal Americans don't like having a misogynist, commie loving, $hithead as President.
 04/05/2019 09:29 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Greensleeves
Americans are supposed to give up all concerns for the environment,

a woman's freedom to choose,

What about the child's right to life?

Unemployment fell by 5% under Obama! AND we had a man that actually cared about rank and file Americans in charge.

4.8% is not 5% and Obama didnt give a shit about anyone but his agenda...to take down the US!

Most normal Americans don't like having a misogynist, commie loving, $hithead as President.

Yeah...thats why he will win in a landslide in 2020.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 04/05/2019 09:30 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Thanks Obama.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 04/05/2019 09:51 AM

Plan B

Originally posted by: Fish KillerObama didnt give a shit about anyone but his agenda...to take down the US!
until this next gem.....

Edited: 04/05/2019 at 10:12 AM by Plan B
 04/05/2019 09:54 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Plan B

Originally posted by: Fish KillerObama didnt give a shit about anyone but his agenda...to take down the US!

Only because it's your plan as well.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 04/05/2019 10:08 AM

Plan B

04/05/2019 10:19 AM

Greensleeves

guppy guzzler is about as stupid as a person can get. Under Obama unemployment dropped from 10% to under 5%. Under Twitler these hateful and math challenged geriatrics are celebrating another 1% like its 1999. It's racist at the very least.

A woman's right to choose is the law of the land and will always be so. Write your congressman if you don't like it.
 04/05/2019 10:22 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Greensleeves Unemployment fell by 5% under Obama! AND we had a man that actually cared about rank and file Americans in charge.
Well, he may have cared about the rank in file, but he screwed them in every way imaginable. That is exactly why the rank and file went for Trump in huge numbers in 2016 over, I would add, the person who promised a continuation of the Obama presidency. You'd better get your facts down before arguing with me. Are you a white man, Greensleeves? Is it your hatred for yourself that motivates you to embarrass yourself?

04/05/2019 10:55 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Green, Pabs caught the brain worms. But not to worry, it will be covered under Medicare for All.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 04/05/2019 11:04 AM

Greensleeves

tspank, gentle reminder old man. Obama would have handily defeated your pasty obese buffoon. Are you an orange man tspank? Is it your hatred for everyone else in the world to include Muslims, Japanese(?), Women, Scientists, and other non MAGA persons that cause the acid-reflux you are being treated for?

tspank wants facts! His boy said this week he would close the border. He didn't. He said he would strike down the ACA effective immediately because his team of idiots had a better plan. He didn't and they don't. He said his Dad was born in Germany. Wait was his Dad a nazi? that would make sense!

Edited: 04/05/2019 at 11:13 AM by Greensleeves
 04/05/2019 11:20 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Greensleeves tspank, gentle reminder old man. Obama would have handily defeated your pasty obese buffoon. Are you an orange man tspank? Is it your hatred for everyone else in the world to include Muslims, Japanese(?), Women, Scientists, and other non MAGA persons that cause the acid-reflux you are being treated for?
I am not a prog, so i don't hate anyone. Unlike you, I don't even hate myself. I am quite happy being a white man.

04/05/2019 11:31 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

These deplorables suck up all the shit spewed by dear ubergrupen leader.

You would think that with all this winning in the country , that the stock market and GDP would be heading to the moon. Investors can see the insane clown posse logic.

Fred is from Germany? Demand the birth certificates of the whole damn bunch.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 04/05/2019 12:10 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: jdbman These deplorables suck up all the shit spewed by dear ubergrupen leader. You would think that with all this winning in the country , that the stock market and GDP would be heading to the moon. Investors can see the insane clown posse logic. Fred is from Germany? Demand the birth certificates of the whole damn bunch.
Don't know what that insane rant is supposed to mean. But jobs are up and unemployment is down. Stock market doing just fine too. Americans are celebrating, except for that small band of nuts who want the country to fail.

04/05/2019 12:36 PM

Greensleeves

faux new swatchers celebrating? Is Lifealert running a promotion? Was an immigrant family at the border separated, sprayed with a hose, and/or impounded under a freeway overpass? Did someone actually get cancer from a wind turbine? Did a member of the Aryan Brotherhood get put in charge of ICE? Was minimum wage abolished?

04/05/2019 01:22 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Greensleeves faux new swatchers celebrating? Is Lifealert running a promotion? Was an immigrant family at the border separated, sprayed with a hose, and/or impounded under a freeway overpass? Did someone actually get cancer from a wind turbine? Did a member of the Aryan Brotherhood get put in charge of ICE? Was minimum wage abolished?
All Americans, except for progs, are celebrating. Progs only celebrate when the country is in bad shape, which is why they were so happy when Obama was ruining the country.

04/05/2019 01:22 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Greensleeves faux new swatchers celebrating? Is Lifealert running a promotion? Was an immigrant family at the border separated, sprayed with a hose, and/or impounded under a freeway overpass? Did someone actually get cancer from a wind turbine? Did a member of the Aryan Brotherhood get put in charge of ICE? Was minimum wage abolished?
All Americans, except for progs, are celebrating. Progs only celebrate when the country is in bad shape, which is why they were so happy when Obama was ruining the country.

04/05/2019 03:17 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Well, he may have cared about the rank in file, but he screwed them in every way imaginable.

It's rank AND file you clown moron.

Somebody please roll Mr. Pattycakes to his room- it's naptime.

oh and Greensleeves- you don't want to mess with this no-nonsense tough clown.. He's got a water-squirting flower and he's not afraid to use it!

When America was "great"
 04/06/2019 04:46 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

100 straight months of job growth and Trump has been president for roughly 26 of those.

Thanks Obama!

On the bummer side, wage averages decreased and that can be a precursor. Let's hope not, cause Trump sure as shit can't handle it. He is managing to fail in a good economy, God knows what will happen if it crashed like the Bush years.

I was right.
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .