Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Senator Kamala vs. Trump's Attorney Barr
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/01/2019 01:01 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/01/2019 01:01 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Worth the time just to see Booker's body language in the background:

05/01/2019 01:16 PM

tpapablo

That was a bunch of nothing, wasn't it? Can't say that Harris comes across as someone who could competently run the country. No wonder she is so far down in the polls.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 05/01/2019 01:29 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Kamala and everyone else didn't even have to try to make him look the fool, all it took was reading the report. The sad thing is our AG gave a summary of something he didn't read, SMH, and cleared Trump. Even sadder, I read the entire redacted Mueller report and I knew answers to questions he didn't.
 05/01/2019 01:42 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

A fine looking lady, sharp as a tack too.

Bobby forgot the MAGA hat!
 05/01/2019 02:54 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

People seem to forget that Ms Harris was the attorney general of the 2nd biggest legal system in America.
And d.a. in the bay area well before that.
She is smart, tough, and scary efficient.
Silly willy chumpfscum butter barr was no match for her.
Lying to Congress is a crime. He should be afraid......

It's a democratic hoax
 05/01/2019 03:02 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Originally posted by: tpapablo

That was a bunch of nothing, wasn't it? Can't say that Harris comes across as someone who could competently run the country. No wonder she is so far down in the polls.

She handed him his ass.

LOL Pattycakes has not a shred of credibility at this point. Why would anyone take him seriously?

Just another lockstep lackey.

05/02/2019 02:39 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Yall' are serious MORONS!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 05/02/2019 06:59 AM

tpapablo

Um, progs, your superstar is at 7% in the polls. A white homosexual who is a heretofore unknown mayor of a small town is whipping her ass. So even most of the fools and crazies that make up the dem base see her as an useless idiot. You see, you can only sleep your way up the ladder of success so far.

05/02/2019 07:02 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Wow, that's particularly foul, even for you. I'm no fan of Kamala "the cop" Harris, but sheesh.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 05/02/2019 07:14 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

In yesterday's hearing, Attorney General Barr refused to answer most of her questions -- and when he did, his answers were alarming. He admitted he had never even reviewed the underlying evidence of the Mueller report, and he refused to say whether the President has ever ordered him to investigate anyone. This is unacceptable.

So, he didn't even do the minimum part of his job.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 05/02/2019 07:33 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Wow, that's particularly foul, even for you. I'm no fan of Kamala "the cop" Harris, but sheesh.
All true. But, I know that truth telling is considered foul when it goes against a prog narrative.
He admitted he had never even reviewed the underlying evidence of the Mueller report, ... This is unacceptable.
Yeah, I can see how this would look for a prog perspective. The problem here is that when you have had no jobs above a busboy level, you wouldn't know how things work at these levels. So, I will inform you. When you get up in an organization, you have your subordinates gather evidence, complete reports and summaries and make recommendations and the like. For example, doubt that Zuckerberg reviews every single one of the millions of pages that goes into Facebook's quarterly financial report. Instead, he relies on the accuracy of the reports furnished by his CFO, who in turn relies on the work of people lower on the totem pole. Same with an attorney general. As there are thousands of investigations, prosecutions and other crap going on at any given time in the Justice Dept., he couldn't possibly review all of the underlying evidence. Moreover, in this case, that would have taken Barr months, if not years to do. And what would progs be doing during those months or years? That's right, they'd be screaming their fool heads off over Barr delaying the release of the findings. Even a busboy would know that, Pagerow. In any case, you have been educated and have no further excuse for ignorance on these things.

05/02/2019 07:48 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Wow, that's particularly foul, even for you. I'm no fan of Kamala "the cop" Harris, but sheesh.

All true. But, I know that truth telling is considered foul when it goes against a prog narrative.

He admitted he had never even reviewed the underlying evidence of the Mueller report, ... This is unacceptable.

Yeah, I can see how this would look for a prog perspective. The problem here is that when you have had no jobs above a busboy level, you wouldn't know how things work at these levels. So, I will inform you. When you get up in an organization, you have your subordinates gather evidence, complete reports and summaries and make recommendations and the like. For example, doubt that Zuckerberg reviews every single one of the millions of pages that goes into Facebook's quarterly financial report. Instead, he relies on the accuracy of the reports furnished by his CFO, who in turn relies on the work of people lower on the totem pole. Same with an attorney general. As there are thousands of investigations, prosecutions and other crap going on at any given time in the Justice Dept., he couldn't possibly review all of the underlying evidence. Moreover, in this case, that would have taken Barr months, if not years to do. And what would progs be doing during those months or years? That's right, they'd be screaming their fool heads off over Barr delaying the release of the findings. Even a busboy would know that, Pagerow. In any case, you have been educated and have no further excuse for ignorance on these things.

LOL you're an idiot. Making shit up as you go. I read the entire Mueller report (redacted) over a day or two, could have read it in a day. Top it off this is the most pressing topic in the USA as far as democracy goes. So cut the crap. It was his duty to be completely informed before making decisions.
 05/02/2019 08:06 AM

tpapablo

Hap, the Russian Fool supreme, calling one of his proven betters an idiot. How cute. Let's see, 500 witnesses interviewed. Know how long it takes to read a transcript of an 8 hour interview carefully? I do.

05/02/2019 08:09 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

"Exit, Pursued by a Barr
Posted by Louise Mensch
Bob Mueller was 'snitty'. That contemptible closing comment may come to haunt Bill Barr. His testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee made it clear that he wished to chase Bob Mueller from the scene, and cover-up and misrepresent Mueller's findings. Mueller's investigation, as the report told us, is ongoing, because case Appendix D (A) (11), Wikileaks, is still ongoing. When Wikileaks and the GRU are proven to have been one conspiracy since 2010, the Trump Team's actions become crimes.

The sartorial question for the Attorney General is no longer 'is he a black hat' but 'when does he get his orange jumpsuit?'

Mr. Barr hestitated in saying that, if North Korean agents offered information on a Presidential candidate to their opponent, that opponent should report it to the FBI.

Pressed by the Democrats on the Senate judiciary Committee, Barr appeared either openly to confess, or to hint at, several crimes that he had personally committed.

Crimes to Which Barr Openly Confessed

'I Don't Recall'

Under brilliant questioning by Blumenthal, undoubtedly the star of the hearing, Barr was forced into the classic criminal's defense - 'I don't recall' - when asked if he leaked information about ongoing criminal investigations to the White House.

Barr here confessed to having leaked information about ongoing cases to the White House.

'It's possible that the name of a case was mentioned,' Barr admitted. He then said he 'did not recall' whether or not he had given substantial or other information about the ongoing investigations to the White House.

I report that Mueller's referred cases include Donald J Trump Jr, Ivanka Trump, Eric Trump, and Jared Kushner, for money laundering with the Trump Organization.

It is a crime for the Attorney General, or any other person, to leak the details of an ongoing criminal investigation. If 'the name of the case may have been mentioned' and the name of that case was 'United States vs the Trump Organization' 'United States vs Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner, Eric Trump, and Donald J Trump Jr' then Bill Barr just confessed to obstruction of justice on the floor of the Senate.

Lying to Congress

Under questioning from Senator Leahy, Barr openly confessed to lying to Congress. He admitted that he had spoken to Mueller when he denied speaking to ' members of Mueller's team'. Therefore, he admitted lying to Congress, as Bob Mueller is a member of Mueller's team.

Barr also admitted lying to Congress when he said that Mueller had not wished to redact all the many things that he himself redacted. In his prior testimony, he had stated that he was not making the redactions personally. Clearly, he perjured himself."

Crimes to which Barr Almost Confessed

Some of the best questioning came towards the end of the session. It is very unfortunate that the democrats ran out of time just at this moment, but it leaves the door open to the House, who will control the session.

Conspiracy to Obstruct Justice

Readers should burn the phrase 'brown bag lunch' in their memory. Senator Harris pinned Barr down beautifully: 'Has the President or anyone at the White House asked or suggested that you open an investigation?" The answer was clearly 'yes'. 'I am grappling with the word 'suggested', Barr replied. He then refused to answer when Harris said 'hinted, inferred' .

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 05/02/2019 08:13 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

As a lawyer, Tpap, what did you make of Barr's admission that the chief witness in the obstruction case, Rosenstein, took part in the conclusion?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/02/2019 08:22 AM

HAPDigital

Hap, the Russian Fool supreme, calling one of his proven betters an idiot. How cute.

Let's see, 500 witnesses interviewed. Know how long it takes to read a transcript of an 8 hour interview carefully? I do.

Proven betters LOL When asked about Manafort giving away polling data Barr asked "who?". This was just one of many of the topics from the report he failed to know about that pertained to just the 400 page document he released to the public. You are a moron and you've been bested right here....

Edited: 05/02/2019 at 08:22 AM by HAPDigital
 05/02/2019 08:31 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy As a lawyer, Tpap, what did you make of Barr's admission that the chief witness in the obstruction case, Rosenstein, took part in the conclusion?
I don't know know the rules for such things so I cant say.

05/02/2019 08:34 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

As a lawyer, Tpap, what did you make of Barr's admission that the chief witness in the obstruction case, Rosenstein, took part in the conclusion?

I don't know know the rules for such things so I cant say.

Asking tpap about the law is like asking a burger flipper about rocket science. Dude just proved he doesn't pay attention to detail and he just wings it. I'd say stop calling this guy a "lawyer" because he darn well isn't one.
 05/02/2019 09:06 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

thought tpap was a farmer? hmm
 05/02/2019 09:09 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

http://www.americanbar.org/gro.../comment_on_rule_3_7/

"Combining the roles of advocate and witness can prejudice the tribunal and the opposing party and can also involve a conflict of interest between the lawyer and client."

Don't pretend you didn't know this Tpap. This rule encompasses every area and every new lawyer learns it while every old lawyer gets reminded of it.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .