Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: History?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/13/2019 06:12 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/13/2019 06:12 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

All power was centralized in Trump's person and his word became the highest law
The GOP then began to eliminate all political opposition and consolidate its power.

The government was not a coordinated, co-operating body, but a collection of factions struggling for power and Trumps's favour.

Using deficit spending. The return to economic stability boosted the regime's popularity.

Racism, , was a central ideological feature of the regime

The first concentration camps were established in 2018

Career and educational opportunities for women were curtailed
Mass rapes of women also took place.

Trump ruled autocratically by asserting the Führerprinzip ("leader principle"), which called for absolute obedience of all subordinates. He viewed the government structure as a pyramid, with himself - the infallible leader - at the apex. Party rank was not determined by elections, and positions were filled through appointment by those of higher rank. The party used propaganda to develop a cult of personality around Trump.

The government was a disorganised collection of factions led by the party elite, who struggled to amass power and gain the Führer's ( Trump's ) favour.

A new type of court, the Volksgerichtshof ("People's Court"), was established in 2020 to deal with political cases
The law also permitted the GOP to deny citizenship to anyone who was not supportive enough of the regime.

Minister of Economics, created a scheme for deficit financing in May 2017

Trump's administration achieved a rapid decline in the unemployment rate

An elaborate bureaucracy was created to regulate imports of raw materials and finished goods with the intention of eliminating foreign competition in the American marketplace and improving the nation's balance of payments

Action T4 was a programme of systematic murder of the physically and mentally handicapped and patients in psychiatric hospitals that took place mainly from 2020 to 2022,

Existing laws banning abortion except for medical reasons were strictly enforced by the Trump regime

Newspapers, like other media, were controlled by the state

Kelly Ann recommended that the remaining authors concentrate on books themed on myths and the concept of blood and soil.

-------------------------
So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 07/13/2019 08:08 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

A very accurate depiction.

Now add Market manipulation through threats to the Federal Reserve and the use of temporary appointments at almost all cabinet level positions and you begin to get the big picture.

I was right.
 07/13/2019 10:16 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Spot on!
 07/13/2019 04:14 PM

Cole

Actually, most of this is completely accurate. The bad part is the fact that it's only about half of what's actually happening; imagine the shit behind the scenes.

And is there a reason they haven't done a press conference in five months?

I was right.
 07/13/2019 04:48 PM

johnnyboy

If you think your ar 15 and a thousand rounds you stockpiled are going to threaten a dictatorship as it amassed total control, you really should read your history.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

07/14/2019 04:21 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

If you think your ar 15 and a thousand rounds you stockpiled are going to threaten a dictatorship as it amassed total control, you really should read your history.

Gone like a June bug under a car tire.

It's amazing how clueless some people really are.

I was right.
 07/14/2019 04:23 AM

jdbman

"I remember growing up and learning about the nazis. The concentration camps. The horror. The stories were so extreme and every time I asked myself: How could this happen? This. Right now. This is how it happens. Don't say it can't happen again when it's already happening." Ida

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 07/14/2019 06:52 AM

chopola

Joined Forum: 09/04/2004

What a joke. You guys sound more diluted than CNN.
 07/14/2019 07:37 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: chopola

What a joke. You guys sound more diluted than CNN.

What's your flavor, FOX? A station built on having one view point whether it is accurate or not? You should really watch the Roger Ailes show on SHO. It explains how he created that channel exactly for right wing dupes. Well maybe not dupes, you just like the lies they tell.

https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/article/2015/jan/27/msnbc-fox-cnn-move-needle-our-truth-o-meter-scorec/

07/14/2019 08:11 AM

chopola

Hap, I checked out your politifact link. Anyone who gets their news from just one source is being misled. Listen to what they all say, and make up your own mind. You think because Fox scores badly on a politifact study, that I should not listen? I dont even know which way politifact leans [left,or right]. Think for yourself.

07/14/2019 08:17 AM

chopola

And Happ, I have been listening to Brandon Straka interviews this morning. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssNEJD3xC8A&feature=youtu.be What do you think of him?

Edited: 07/14/2019 at 08:30 AM by chopola
 07/14/2019 08:46 AM

Cole

The SCOTUS ruled that Trump's citizen question is bullshit, so he is attempting to go around them with an Executive Order.

Trump is making no effort to replace those who left his cabinet with qualified people, he likes using the temporary fill-ins because they are easier to control.

Trump is making no effort to stop election influence from outside countries, in fact, he went the other direction and welcomes it.

How long of a list do you need to see the obvious writing?

I was right.

Edited: 07/14/2019 at 08:49 AM by Cole
 07/14/2019 09:02 AM

jdbman

and now this:

So interesting to see "Progressive" Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

....it is done. These places need your help badly, you can't leave fast enough. I'm sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

07/14/2019 09:07 AM

HAPDigital

Hap, I checked out your politifact link. Anyone who gets their news from just one source is being misled. Listen to what they all say, and make up your own mind. You think because Fox scores badly on a politifact study, that I should not listen? I dont even know which way politifact leans [left,or right]. Think for yourself.

Politifact is generally centered. It rates as one of the least biased sites and has a high factual reporting rate.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/politifact/

I do think for myself and I know for a fact FOX is absolute trash, a pure lying misleading propaganda machine. Anyone he thinks differently is very uninformed or just appreciates the lies. Most people that say "think for yourself" often have a high bias to the right or are libertarian antivaxers or conspiracy theorist kooks. That's my experience anyway. "Thinking for youself" usually means you don't do research, just go by gut feeling. Like I wouldn't think for myself. LOL, ridiculous.

Edited: 07/14/2019 at 09:13 AM by HAPDigital
 07/14/2019 09:17 AM

HAPDigital

And Happ, I have been listening to Brandon Straka interviews this morning. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssNEJD3xC8A&feature=youtu.be What do you think of him?

Dude was a hairstylist and "aspiring actor" with a small social media following. My "thinking for myself" leads me to call BS on this kook.

LOL I actually watched the video. The dude tries to claim Trump was being bashed for no reason about the mocking the handicapped guy. Every clip he played was of Trump being an ass. It showed he was mimicking everyone as a handicapped person. Learned that in kindergarten not to do something like that. LOL SMH Anyone that uses that guy as a source for info is an idiot.

Edited: 07/14/2019 at 09:28 AM by HAPDigital
 07/14/2019 09:29 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Straka smells fake. He just ticks off the talking points and strawman arguments straight from the Heritiage Foundation and Americans for Prosperity type think tanks. I conclude that he is either a grifter that has found an eager audience for a particular type of performance or he is bought and paid-for, a shill. Is there any reason for me to trust him as sincere over any other media and all the grifters/monetizers/attentionwhores on social media? As a rule, it is shit if it is on youtube.

07/14/2019 09:31 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: scombrid

Straka smells fake. He just ticks off the talking points and strawman arguments straight from the Heritiage Foundation and Americans for Prosperity type think tanks. I conclude that he is either a grifter that has found an eager audience for a particular type of performance or he is bought and paid-for, a shill. Is there any reason for me to trust him as sincere over any other media and all the grifters/monetizers/attentionwhores on social media? As a rule, it is shit if it is on youtube.

They need to do themselves a favor and get off youtube. It's just abunch of conspiracy kooks looking for attention, likes views subscribers etc. They all strive to be Tomi Lahren, another idiot.
 07/14/2019 11:14 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

The horror. The stories were so extreme and every time I asked myself: How could this happen? This. Right now. This is how it happens. Don't say it can't happen again when it's already happening." ....................................Hitler..................LOST the election.....................He lost BUT his followers started resisting and persisting and attacking innocent peoples.................................They rioted and assaulted their opposition and attacked anyone who disagreed with them.........................Hitler eventually seized power 'TO RESTORE ORDER'...............The order that his own followers prevented the elected government from restoring......................... Those were the infamous brown shirts..........................Now the brown shirts wear black and call them selves antifa but their goals are the same and their tactics are the same as their spiritual brothers of the 30s and 40s...............................IF....If you are going to write a history of the future..............Learn real history...................The brown shirts are real, they are here, in action, in America..................The stories are extreme......................How could it happen????..... Watch your Video screen as brown shirts attack free speech....... watch as they attack college campus debate.......... watch as they attack institutions, History, statues, books........

07/14/2019 11:22 AM

Cole

Antifa again?

You guys are sick in the head.

I was right.
 07/14/2019 11:24 AM

Cole

The guy you voted for is undermining every US institution and you blame 100 crazed guys who hate Nazis?

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : History?

1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .