Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Trump To Give Attorney General William Barr Free Rein To Pursue Mueller, Comey, McCabe
Topic Summary: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Told ya!
Created On: 07/28/2019 07:09 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/01/2021 01:57 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Everyone can see that you posted both, you big dope.

You were baited, hooked and gaffed once again. That's twice in one day.

via GIPHY

-------------------------
I was right.
 03/01/2021 02:19 PM

Greensleeves

Lolz!
 03/01/2021 03:45 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

I posted this!

Trump To Give Attorney General William Barr Free Rein To Pursue Mueller, Comey, McCabe
By Lawrence Richard -
July 28, 2019

President Trump is turning the tables on all those at the FBI and the Justice Department who spent 22 months investigating him and his 2016 presidential campaign associates.

The Washington Examiner reports not only will the Trump administration begin to launch an "investigation of the investigators," but the president is allowing Attorney General William Barr free rein to move forward how he pleases.

The investigation is likely to include probes into former FBI Director James Comey, former Deputy Attorney General Andrew McCabe, and former Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

From the Washington Examiner:
President Trump spoke Thursday night with Sean Hannity about Attorney General William Barr's ongoing "investigation of the investigators" related to the origins of the Trump-Russia investigation and the actions taken by the Justice Department and the FBI.

Hannity told Trump that, as president, he had "the power to literally release" the FISA applications targeting former Trump campaign associate Carter Page, along with other classified FBI interviews. Hannity then expressed his curiosity regarding why Trump gave that authority to Barr.

Trump then heaped praise on Barr, calling him "a very respected gentleman" and "a very high-quality person" who is "working so hard."

In the interview, Trump assured Hannity that Barr has every tool at his disposal to carry out as thorough an investigation as he needs to find the truth behind the origins of the Russia investigation.

"And rather than just doing a total release, I gave him a total release, in other words, he's got everything, anything he needs, he's got it," Trump said. "He is the attorney general of the United States, but he's got a lot of very good people under him that I guess are involved and I gave him a total release so all of it has been released and he has all of it."

Trump said Barr was also authorized to share his findings with anyone he wants.

Check it out, from the Washington Examiner:
"I've also given him authorization to release it to whoever he wants," Trump said of Barr.

Trump then suggested that this information could be declassified and then released to members of Barr's team or even to Republican California Rep. Devin Nunes, a fierce Trump defender and the ranking member on the House Intelligence Committee.

Back in May, Trump gave Barr "full and complete authority to declassify information ... in accordance with the long-established standards for handling classified information" related to the origins of the federal investigation into possible ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 03/01/2021 07:10 PM

Cole

And you posted the other.

Didn't you say someone hacked you account not long ago? Maybe that's what happened.

I was right.
 03/02/2021 06:46 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

Didn't you say someone hacked you account not long ago?

No

Fool!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .