Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Seems the impeachment hysteria has vanished.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/21/2019 07:54 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/22/2019 05:23 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tom

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Looking at that meme above, the sentence, "If you think that it is important that everyone in the U.S. should know this.", kinda stands out. It's not a sentence. And suggest the author isn't an english speaker. If this was phishing, I'd say you have a strike.

-------------------------
add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
 08/22/2019 10:09 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: wtf
Simple google search shows that's all BS.
#Fakenews
#Propaganda

Liar!

They are not fake.

Obama and his 100% demoshit Congress passed them in 2013!

No it wasn't in Obamacare...it was worse!

It was by a demoshit Congress and a POS worst president ever!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 08/22/2019 at 10:17 AM by Fish Killer
 08/22/2019 10:11 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: jdbman

One way or another the tyrant will be removed. May take a week may take longer. Right now a coup de etat seems to be the best option.

It's going to take 8 years....

But you will succeed then!

Another Trump well be his replacement!

A female.

:-0

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 08/22/2019 02:07 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Ivanka? LOL!

I was right.
 08/23/2019 12:02 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

I think the latest Fox news polls showing any of the leading Democratic candidates easily beating Trump (should the party be foolish enough to re-nominate him) might have taken a little oomph out of the building impeachment storm for now. The party leadership certainly has more reason to favor the "just wait, the nightmare out, it's almost over" path. for now. That's a lot less work than trying to help the needed dozen or so Republican Senators to find their Patriotic souls

But at some point, the reason for a lot of those redactions is going to happen.

In a New York courtroom.

More truth will be known.
Opinions can change.
More Patriots could then emerge.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 08/23/2019 05:40 AM

Cole

WG, I was thinking the same thing. Will Republicans gets some balls and do what is right or are they all going down with the ship? All but one have backed Trump 100%, from economic matters, to staying mum on his openly racist diatribe. Yes, they hymn and haw a little because what he says is obviously wrong, but they still chase him around like a puppy.

It's a shame there aren't some good Independent candidates, because this is the perfect opportunity for a systemic change.

I was right.
 08/23/2019 07:00 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Democrats are going to accuse any Republican of being racist, so your words ring hollow. How do you think you got Trump in the first place? The left had been engaging in character assassination for 2+ decades. Hell, you had Romney, who is about as close to a boy scout as we've ever had run for President, portrayed as a cruel woman-hater. Finally the voters got tired of it. They voted for the guy who was going to not only not care but tell you to go f yourself.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 08/23/2019 07:06 AM

johnnyboy

Trump is not a response to the awful nasty politics that the poor GOP had to suffer for decades, without of course, any mention of the fact they were engaged with vigor in the very same politics, he's just an opportunistic grifter that slid into the top role because the GOP was naive about the damage an unqualified, dishonest grifter could do. They are learning.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

08/23/2019 07:09 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: WG I think the latest Fox news polls showing any of the leading Democratic candidates easily beating Trump (should the party be foolish enough to re-nominate him) might have taken a little oomph out of the building impeachment storm for now. The party leadership certainly has more reason to favor the "just wait, the nightmare out, it's almost over" path. for now. That's a lot less work than trying to help the needed dozen or so Republican Senators to find their Patriotic souls But at some point, the reason for a lot of those redactions is going to happen. In a New York courtroom. More truth will be known. Opinions can change. More Patriots could then emerge.
Whoa! Thought Trump wasn't going to be the nominee. To put it nicely, you have not proven to be the best prognosticator.

I :heart; Q
 08/23/2019 07:09 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: Sniper

Democrats are going to accuse any Republican of being racist, so your words ring hollow. How do you think you got Trump in the first place? The left had been engaging in character assassination for 2+ decades. Hell, you had Romney, who is about as close to a boy scout as we've ever had run for President, portrayed as a cruel woman-hater. Finally the voters got tired of it. They voted for the guy who was going to not only not care but tell you to go f yourself.

Sniper, do me a favor, walk up to a black man and tell him to go back to his country. Trump is a racist and every one of you defend him. What are we supposed to think?

And the Clintons and Obama never endured character assignation. lol

There is an entire legion of the press devoted to attacking Democrats 24 hours a day.

Jesus dude, think for once.

I was right.
 08/23/2019 07:47 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: Cole

Sniper, do me a favor, walk up to a black man and tell him to go back to his country. Trump is a racist and every one of you defend him. What are we supposed to think?

There is an entire legion of the press devoted to attacking Democrats 24 hours a day.

The short answer is that we stopped caring what you think. If you want evidence, look at how the media tried to portray Trump. He still won. Nobody cares about the tabloid bullshit anymore. We have the lowest black unemployment on record and Trump has done more for minorities with prison reform legislation than any President in recent history. If I'm black, I'm voting for the candidate who is giving me more than just lip service.

Obama and the Clintons have been critisized on policy plenty. I don't remember anyone trying to portray either of them as having anger issues, being racist, hating women, hating dogs, etc.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

08/23/2019 08:21 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

give us a fucking break.

Because they aren't racists.
They don't use racist dog whistles, at their rallys.
they don't call Nazis fine people.
He's being portrayed as what he is,
open your fucking eyes,.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 08/23/2019 08:33 AM

Sniper

So bizarre that someone so racist is trying so hard to give minorities more opportunity and reduce prison sentences for prisoners who are disproportionately composed of minorities. Seems like he would be trying to take opportunity and keep them in prison longer.

So, I'll give you an example. Joe Biden said the following a week or two ago, "Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids." Had Biden been a Republican when he said this, the lefties and the media would have been screaming racist from the rooftops. You would dig your heals in on this position disingenuously even if you knew that he was most likely just stupid and not in fact a real racist. Those of us on the right know that Biden is just stupid. We aren't going to try to pretend he is racist. Or when Biden said "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." That wasn't him being racist. He's just old and stupid. Or like when Biden said "I've had a great relationship. In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking," Okay, well that one probably was a bit racist but you guys will excuse it because he is so old and so stupid.

08/23/2019 08:50 AM

Sniper

Another good example is Virginia Governor Ralph Northam. Ralph was shown wearing either a Klan outfit or in black face in college. Had Ralph been a Republican, he would have been thrown out of office on his ass and become the modern-day equivalent of a leper but since he was a Democrat, the Democrats and the media said NO, he's not racist, he's just stupid. Everyone is cool with him just being a dumbass. He's still in office. Still has his job.

08/23/2019 08:54 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Joe Biden sucks. Virginia can deal with Northam as they please.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 08/23/2019 08:58 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Joe Biden sucks. Virginia can deal with Northam as they please.

Democrats are going to say that Northam is Virginia's problem. However, if Northam had been a Republican, you can bet your ass that he would have been a national problem.

I'm sure Biden is fun to go cow-tipping with or have a beer with. Seems like a happy guy. Just remember when you are voting for him that he isn't racist, just really old and really stupid.

08/23/2019 01:37 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: jdbman

One way or another the tyrant will be removed. May take a week may take longer. Right now a coup de etat seems to be the best option.

yeah, follow the dude from Hell, Al Green. He is the guy who used taxpayer money to payoff his sexual dalliances to some youngin. He also talks about morals. Just like the rest of the prog world. dazed and confused. Al is on his 4th attempt for impeachment, and fails to look inwards. How myopic you cats are
 08/23/2019 02:13 PM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Trump has done more for minorities with prison reform legislation than any President in recent history.

Only minorities are in prison?

What was the legislation and how has it 'helped'?

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 08/23/2019 02:26 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: wtf
Originally posted by: Sniper Democrats are going to accuse any Republican of being racist, so your words ring hollow. How do you think you got Trump in the first place? The left had been engaging in character assassination for 2+ decades. Hell, you had Romney, who is about as close to a boy scout as we've ever had run for President, portrayed as a cruel woman-hater. Finally the voters got tired of it. They voted for the guy who was going to not only not care but tell you to go f yourself.
Sniper, do me a favor, walk up to a black man and tell him to go back to his country. Trump is a racist and every one of you defend him. What are we supposed to think? And the Clintons and Obama never endured character assignation. lol There is an entire legion of the press devoted to attacking Democrats 24 hours a day. Jesus dude, think for once.
Trump has done more for minorities with prison reform legislation than any President in recent history.
Only minorities are in prison? What was the legislation and how has it 'helped'?
Sniper is right. Look it up. We aren't here to educate progs.

I :heart; Q
 08/23/2019 02:27 PM

Sniper

Try not taking my statement out of context:
"So bizarre that someone so racist is trying so hard to give minorities more opportunity and reduce prison sentences for prisoners who are disproportionately composed of minorities." - me

Here you go. Under Trump's reform, not only were thousands of inmates released but he made it easier for reformed criminals to reenter the workforce.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Seems the impeachment hysteria has vanished.

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146497 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .