Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: "I am "The Chosen One." ~ Toxic Trump Speaks
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/21/2019 02:52 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/21/2019 02:52 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

Who knew?

Did F.K. know?
 08/21/2019 02:52 PM

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

Too far gone, perhaps...

wow!
 08/21/2019 03:28 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Who then disses: "gods chosen people".
Dunno if god chose him.
But the russian and chinese commies sure did.
Stinking fucking traitor.
Period

-------------------------
It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 08/21/2019 at 03:35 PM by nukeh2o
 08/21/2019 03:48 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

08/22/2019 05:24 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

But what about the good people on both sides that think the filthy Zionist occupation government Jews have infiltrated our banks, our free press and our government and need to be dealt with harshly or else these vermin will will multiply and overrun the god fearing white Europeans that made this country?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

08/22/2019 05:38 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

But what about the good people on both sides that think the filthy Zionist occupation government Jews have infiltrated our banks, our free press and our government and need to be dealt with harshly or else these vermin will will multiply and overrun the god fearing white Europeans that made this country?

Heard that. Can't have it both ways.

I find it funny that they find my dislike for the current Israeli government more offensive than they find the deep, murderous hater of all Jews by White Nationalists.

I was right.
 08/22/2019 06:25 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: Cole

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

Heard that. Can't have it both ways.

I find it funny that they find my dislike for the current Israeli government more offensive than they find the deep, murderous hater of all Jews by White Nationalists.

Ain't that the truth. I love Jewish people, I almost converted (Shabot conflicted with college football), but I support BDS until the human rights abuses stop.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 08/22/2019 07:30 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Hmmm what would FAUX news do if Obama called himself "The Chosen One"?

Fox hypocrisy

Chris Evans ? @ChrisEvans

If Barack Obama looked to the sky and said 'I'm the chosen one', even as a joke (which this wasn't), everyone at Fox News would look like they just peeked inside the Ark of the Covenant.

For the fake Christians:
#1: I am the Lord thy God, thou shalt not have any other gods before me.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 08/22/2019 07:49 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Pagerow Hmmm what would FAUX news do if Obama called himself "The Chosen One"? Fox hypocrisy Chris Evans ? @ChrisEvans If Barack Obama looked to the sky and said 'I'm the chosen one', even as a joke (which this wasn't), everyone at Fox News would look like they just peeked inside the Ark of the Covenant. For the fake Christians: #1: I am the Lord thy God, thou shalt not have any other gods before me.
To start with, Trump didn't say he was the chosen one in any religious sense. So you are lying again, pagerow. Seems to be your M.O. Progs must lie, people. Never trust them and never vote for them. Second, Trump is the first president that has taken the necessary steps against China. He has done this though it harms his chances for re-election. Unlike Obama or Clinton, he is not going to let these enemies of America roll over us. We should be singing his praises for this.

I :heart; Q
 08/22/2019 07:59 AM

johnnyboy

So are trump's enemies the enemies of America? Well comrade? Are they?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

08/22/2019 08:02 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: johnnyboy So are trump's enemies the enemies of America? Well comrade? Are they?
Some of them are, progs being the most prominent example. And we should be singing his praises for taking them on too.

I :heart; Q
 08/22/2019 08:11 AM

Plan B

Joined Forum: 03/08/2004

Is "The Donald" still making his clothing and neckties in China?
 08/22/2019 08:54 AM

Pagerow

Originally posted by: Plan B

Is "The Donald" still making his clothing and neckties in China?

Not sure, but his re-election campaign merch sure is!

https://www.politifact.com/fac...-are-being-made-china/

Since most ya'll Drumpfers don't believe any true news, here's another one (with video):

https://www.newsweek.com/trump...ica-great-hats-1454921

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 08/22/2019 11:04 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo
To start with, Trump didn't say he was the chosen one in any religious sense.

He paused, turned to his left, gazed up at the heavens, put out both hands like an open prayer, and said "I am the chosen one".

He carefully puts it in the Chinese context, so he can signal his zealots while maintaining enough cover for the chumps to dicker over "what he meant".

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 08/22/2019 11:50 AM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

He paused, turned to his left, gazed up at the heavens, put out both hands like an open prayer, and said "I am the chosen one".

This is true, watch the video.
 08/22/2019 12:28 PM

Pagerow

And that's not even the weirdest part of his speech. Something is really wrong with him

Trump struggles to pronounce various words during rambling speech to veterans

"... Mr Trump attacked the Danish prime minister for rejecting his advances over Greenland, referred to himself as the "Chosen One", suggested he could change the constitution to abolish birthright citizenship and talked about serving another 14 years as president."

And then:

Touting the US military's global pre-eminence, Mr Trump appeared to repeatedly struggle with the word "forces", before mangling the name of Douglas MacArthur, a prominent Second World War general.

"The members of our armed forcef (sic) I, and you understand that very well - the members of our armed forcer (sic) have always lived by the word of Douglas Magarth (sic): 'In war, there is no substitute for victory'."

He also grappled with the words "applicable" and "obstacles"... ironic, dontcha think?

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project

Edited: 08/22/2019 at 12:35 PM by Pagerow
 08/22/2019 12:39 PM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

God Works in mysterious ways. He won't have the cognition to recognize his incompetence and therefore will live the rest of his days in a substitute reality where he believes he really is the chosen one. God bless him.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 08/22/2019 01:02 PM

Pagerow

Originally posted by: theglide

This is true, watch the video.

about the 12 second mark...

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 08/22/2019 01:59 PM

Cole

God he is an idiot.

I was right.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .