Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Jerry Fallwell JR.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/16/2019 10:23 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/16/2019 10:23 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

That dude's a freak. Anyone catch the expose in Politico?

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 09/16/2019 10:41 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Not yet, but I will find it now.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/16/2019 12:23 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Do you mean this? http://www.miaminewtimes.com/n...d-miami-ties-11266159

Jerry Falwell Jr. inherited Liberty University, a Virginia Evangelical Christian college, from his dad, Jerry Sr., who founded the school to create what he hoped would become a Christian competitor to the Ivy Leagues. Instead, Falwell Jr. is reportedly running the place into the ground.

or this? http://www.vox.com/identities/...f-dealing-polls-trump

Politico published a story connecting him and his wife Becki Falwell to a host of questionable real estate deals; possible self-dealing efforts to financially benefit members of the Falwell family; online poll manipulation; and visits to Miami nightclubs. (Liberty University forbids students from attending dances.) According to employees of the University, Falwell Jr. runs a "dictatorship" at Liberty, but said that speaking out about his conduct was necessary.

or this? http://www.npr.org/2019/09/15/...ct-to-falwell-scandal

Politico quoted one unnamed university official as saying of Liberty, quote, "we're not a school - we're a real estate hedge fund. We're not educating. We're buying real estate every year and taking students' money to do it."

09/16/2019 12:27 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Not yet, but I will find it now.
I skimmed it. Didn't seem like a big deal to me. I think the message here is that if you are a Trump supporter, you shall be investigated. It applies differently to progs. See, e.g., Epstein and Weinstein.

I :heart; Q
 09/16/2019 12:29 PM

RustyTruck

The Politico story is damning. Falwell and his wife seem to like young fit men a bit more than one might expect from the pious leader of a so-called religious college.

"Longtime Liberty officials close to Falwell told me the university president has shown or texted his male confidants - including at least one employee who worked for him at Liberty - photos of his wife in provocative and sexual poses.

At Liberty, Falwell is "very, very vocal" about his "sex life," in the words of one Liberty official - a characterization multiple current and former university officials and employees interviewed for this story support. In a car ride about a decade ago with a senior university official who has since left Liberty, "all he wanted to talk about was how he would nail his wife, how she couldn't handle [his penis size], and stuff of that sort," this former official recalled. Falwell did not respond to questions about this incident.

More than simply talking with employees about his wife in a sexual manner, on at least one occasion, Falwell shared a photo of his wife wearing what appeared to be a French maid costume, according to a longtime Liberty employee with firsthand knowledge of the image and the fallout that followed.

Falwell intended to send the image to his and Becki's personal trainer, Ben Crosswhite, as a "thank you" for helping his wife achieve her fitness goals, the employee said. In the course of texting, Falwell accidentally sent the message to several other people, necessitating a cleanup."

http://www.politico.com/magazi...niversity-loans-227914

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

Edited: 09/16/2019 at 12:33 PM by RustyTruck
 09/16/2019 12:40 PM

Cole

Another freak Evangelical, imagine that.

I was right.
 09/16/2019 12:51 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck The Politico story is damning. Falwell and his wife seem to like young fit men a bit more than one might expect from the pious leader of a so-called religious college. "Longtime Liberty officials close to Falwell told me the university president has shown or texted his male confidants - including at least one employee who worked for him at Liberty - photos of his wife in provocative and sexual poses. At Liberty, Falwell is "very, very vocal" about his "sex life," in the words of one Liberty official - a characterization multiple current and former university officials and employees interviewed for this story support. In a car ride about a decade ago with a senior university official who has since left Liberty, "all he wanted to talk about was how he would nail his wife, how she couldn't handle [his penis size], and stuff of that sort," this former official recalled. Falwell did not respond to questions about this incident. More than simply talking with employees about his wife in a sexual manner, on at least one occasion, Falwell shared a photo of his wife wearing what appeared to be a French maid costume, according to a longtime Liberty employee with firsthand knowledge of the image and the fallout that followed. Falwell intended to send the image to his and Becki's personal trainer, Ben Crosswhite, as a "thank you" for helping his wife achieve her fitness goals, the employee said. In the course of texting, Falwell accidentally sent the message to several other people, necessitating a cleanup." http://www.politico.com/magazi...niversity-loans-227914
I am guessing that you small-penised types don't raise the subject of your bedroom disasters? Well, the rest of us discuss our exploits. Perfectly normal.

09/16/2019 12:54 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

The Politico story is damning. Falwell and his wife seem to like young fit men a bit more than one might expect from the pious leader of a so-called religious college.

"Longtime Liberty officials close to Falwell told me the university president has shown or texted his male confidants - including at least one employee who worked for him at Liberty - photos of his wife in provocative and sexual poses.

At Liberty, Falwell is "very, very vocal" about his "sex life," in the words of one Liberty official - a characterization multiple current and former university officials and employees interviewed for this story support. In a car ride about a decade ago with a senior university official who has since left Liberty, "all he wanted to talk about was how he would nail his wife, how she couldn't handle [his penis size], and stuff of that sort," this former official recalled. Falwell did not respond to questions about this incident.

More than simply talking with employees about his wife in a sexual manner, on at least one occasion, Falwell shared a photo of his wife wearing what appeared to be a French maid costume, according to a longtime Liberty employee with firsthand knowledge of the image and the fallout that followed.

Falwell intended to send the image to his and Becki's personal trainer, Ben Crosswhite, as a "thank you" for helping his wife achieve her fitness goals, the employee said. In the course of texting, Falwell accidentally sent the message to several other people, necessitating a cleanup."

I am guessing that you small-penised types don't raise the subject of your bedroom disasters? Well, the rest of us discuss our exploits. Perfectly normal.

Gross, no we don't.

You Repugs need approval for everything you do, don't you...

I was right.
 09/16/2019 01:01 PM

tpapablo

No, just being funny. The guy does sound like an ass, but not out of line for the ass crowd.

09/16/2019 01:21 PM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

All these people are fuckers. Cons and crooks.

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 09/16/2019 01:22 PM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell; in my experience the boastful guys are usually compensating.

If he's really taking care of business, why need a "personal trainer" and the Miami poolboy for the wife?

Edited: 09/16/2019 at 01:26 PM by RustyTruck
 09/16/2019 01:24 PM

Cole

A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell; in my experience the boastful guys are usually compensating.

And they own Corvettes.

I was right.
 09/16/2019 01:29 PM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

^^^^ It isn't the Corvette's fault.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 09/16/2019 02:20 PM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

I certainly don't share my sexploits with my wife with anyone. who does that? maybe when your 18 and you finally get laid for the first time. but otherwise, grow up.

this BS is par for the course for ultra-conservative, white nationalist, evangelical hypocrites. guys like falwell jr are why i do not go to any church.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 09/16/2019 02:40 PM

Cole

guys like falwell jr are why i do not go to any church.

How could a God let these scam artists exist?

..much less let them be the moral pillars of our society?

I was right.

Edited: 09/16/2019 at 02:41 PM by Cole
 09/16/2019 02:50 PM

johnnyboy

Here's the thing. If you are requiring your students at your "university" to abstain from the same things you enjoy, you are a hypocrite. There seems to be photographic evidence of that Miami, which he doubled down on and failed miserably when the photographer was able to produce more photos of the same evening. Hypocrisy is one thing. Fraud is another. Those real estate transactions are his escape strategy for when the flock finally starts thinking for themselves.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .