Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The Big Lewandowski
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/18/2019 07:58 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/18/2019 07:58 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Under oath Corey admitted Russians interfered in election, that trump told him to get Sessions to lie & that he lies to media/public.

Despite all of this, he still managed contempt of the subpoena power of Congress by refusing to answer many questions.

Does it even matter? Seems the DOJ and Senate have made the POTUS king.
 09/18/2019 08:03 AM

3rdworldlover

Corey Lewandowski was caught in a lie during his House testimony when Democratic counsel Barry Berke played him a clip from an interview he gave to MSNBC's Ari Melber in February of this year. In the clip, Lewandowski said he didn't remember President Trump ever asking him to "get involved' with Jeff Sessions or the Justice Department "in any way shape or form ever." But in his earlier testimony on Tuesday Lewandowski confirmed, as the Mueller Report states, that the president did ask him to urge the attorney general to limit the Mueller investigation to exclude the 2016 campaign.

When Berke asked, "That wasn't true, was it?" in reference to the MSNBC answer, Lewandowski, who is currently running for the U.S. Senate in New Hampshire, replied, "I have no obligation to be honest with the media because they are just as dishonest as anybody else." Pressed further by the lawyer, Lewandowski ultimately admitted that "perhaps I was inaccurate that time," but insisted that he is a "truth-teller" when he's under oath.
 09/18/2019 08:49 AM

tpapablo

He exposed the hearing for the joke it was. There has been no contention that the Russians didn't try to interfere with the election. So that isn't exactly big news.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 09/18/2019 09:10 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

like tspank, corey ain't the sharpest tool in the dilapidated GOP shed. To a normal American he came across as the a-hole he is. Only in the GOP is baseless bluster considered a desirable trait.

09/18/2019 09:30 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Hilarious that the libtard left uses a convicted felon liar for their witness!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 09/18/2019 09:32 AM

Greensleeves

is spankit talking about twitler's lawyer or his campaign manager?
 09/18/2019 10:42 AM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

Originally posted by: crankit Hilarious that the libtard left uses a convicted felon liar for their witness!
What a great strategy! Once everybody in the trump administration is convicted of lying we can't use any of them as witnesses because they're liars! Brilliant!

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 09/18/2019 01:26 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: crankit

Hilarious that the libtard left uses a convicted felon liar for their witness!

You mean the one that Tfish is claiming to be a genius? lol

You guys do know that you can us the GPS on your phones to help find your way out of the woods and weeds....don't you?

I was right.
 09/18/2019 07:37 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

I didnt know Jitterbug phones had GPS..

When America was "great"
 09/19/2019 04:52 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: fishkller

I didnt know Jitterbug phones had GPS..

Pure hilarity!

Got damm the truth can be funny!

I was right.
 09/19/2019 05:08 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Funny thing is that I would bet money that 90%+ of the people commenting on this thread never watched what they are commenting about.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 09/19/2019 05:10 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

For those of us who watched all of it, the biggest question is: Why isn't Cory being held in contempt?

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 09/19/2019 05:27 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

The bigger question for most Americans is what Trump is being impeached for. Democrats just look petty, really petty.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 09/19/2019 05:32 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

"...murder, assaulting a Justice of the Peace, raping a virgin of the white race, statutory rape of a minor of the black race, derailing a train in order to rob the passengers, ... robbery, highway robbery, robbing an unknown number of post offices, breaking out of a ..., counterfeiting and passing counterfeit money, and the accused... promoting prostitution ...high places of authority... illegal postal pick up... intention of selling black fugitive slaves... the sheriff in Sonora... hired himself out as guide on a wagon train, after receiving his payment in advance, he deserted the wagon train in the hunting grounds of the Sioux Indians... misrepresenting himself as a Mexican general in order to receive a salary and living allowance from the Union Army..."

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 09/19/2019 05:35 AM

Cole

Democrats are using the Benghazi playbook. They know nothing will happen, but it will be kept in the news until the election. This is called politics.

Corey is a boorish asshole that did Trump no favors. He did what they wanted him to do.

I was right.
 09/19/2019 05:47 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: Sniper

Funny thing is that I would bet money that 90%+ of the people commenting on this thread never watched what they are commenting about.

I watched every bit of it. The guy admitted he lied to the US public and rubbed it in. Had the gall to say he did it because the media lies, so he did it. Made absolutely no sense. He just wanted to please Trump and his base. Was shown to be a liar in 3-4 other areas as well. Also showed his lack of professionalism alla kavanaugh style. Fucking punk... All there is to it. The guy should be in prison for that display and no where near government office.

If you think democrats look "petty" How much more petty can you get than admitting you lied to the country every time you were on a news show? Then he gets on air after the hearing, admits he didn't read the Mueller report and says he knows what it says. Then he makes shit up about the report that is not true. The guy can't help himself. A true dirtbag...

Edited: 09/19/2019 at 05:48 AM by HAPDigital
 09/19/2019 12:01 PM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Worse of it, he could have been held in contempt of Congress, but they didn't...

Congress is letting Trump decide what it can investigate.

It's official. Corey Lewandowski is contemptuous of Congress. He's also in contempt of Congress. That's serious enough and it can - and should - land Lewandowski in jail. But, in the long run, his repeated refusal to answer questions put to him by the House Judiciary Committee on Tuesday may well be less serious than allowing a witness to openly mock a congressional investigation.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .