Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Hey Fishy
Topic Summary: Where's Cole
Created On: 10/21/2019 12:53 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/21/2019 12:53 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

I figured you would be the one to ask.

-------------------------
I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 10/21/2019 05:16 PM

gdudewe

He has me blocked

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 10/21/2019 05:19 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

I had to ignore Fishybreath. I did too many hallucinogenics as a young to old teen to adult to afford any more loss of brain cells.
 10/21/2019 06:12 PM

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

Originally posted by: SlimyBritches

I had to ignore Fishybreath. I did too many hallucinogenics as a young to old teen to adult to afford any more loss of brain cells.

This explains a lot...
 10/22/2019 03:23 AM

gdudewe

Cole go the boot and Fishy is still here?

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 10/22/2019 04:44 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

He got Gary'd. That's when a liar brings you down to his level and then beats you with experience. The Lyin fish was the real victim.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

10/22/2019 10:32 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Cole exposed Gary for what he is. FK is basically a fictitious character. This is to be expected from an anonymous chat room. There is no reason to have any discourse with it. Blocking does not work. You cannot talk to a psycho like a normal human being.

If you are so bored that you just want to fuck with the son of a bitch, get a life. Pick another hobby.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 10/22/2019 10:35 AM

johnnyboy

We are Lyin fish's hobby. His days are spent trolling as his job.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

10/22/2019 07:59 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

10/23/2019 03:35 AM

gdudewe

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

We are Lyin fish's hobby. His days are spent trolling as his job.

Interesting. You speak way higher of him than he deserves.

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 10/23/2019 04:41 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Unbelievable that Cole would get banned. FK must blow somebody...

If Cole indeed got banned, then the Mods here can go fuck themselves. FK and people like him are the biggest pieces of trash walking., well 2nd behind trump.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 10/23/2019 04:48 AM

johnnyboy

Cole got mad enough to out Gary. That was a violation that the mods had to enforce. I hope it's not permanent. Cole provides a genuine contribution as a surfer and an intellectual.

10/23/2019 05:36 AM

gdudewe

Originally posted by: wtf

Unbelievable that Cole would get banned. FK must blow somebody...

If Cole indeed got banned, then the Mods here can go fuck themselves. FK and people like him are the biggest pieces of trash walking., well 2nd behind trump.

Yep

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 10/23/2019 06:16 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Better to ignore the fish than dox him. I personally "banned" fish years ago, he adds no value whatsoever to this forum.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 10/23/2019 06:24 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

We should take a vote on who we all would rather see banned- FK or Cole.

I think we all know who would get sent packing

10/23/2019 06:34 AM

freesurfs

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

I've long been against NSR being part of 2ndLight.com. This use to be a fun surf related site. OK ... adding fishing and gardening is cool, but NSR has poisoned this forum. There are plenty of other forums for those seeking hatefull, baseless debates over religion and politics.

... positioning and selection
 10/23/2019 06:46 AM

tom

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Quite some time ago, I applauded addition of the NSR page to get the junk off the surf page. Well, I guess I've been wrong before...

add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
 10/23/2019 07:19 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: freesurfs I've long been against NSR being part of 2ndLight.com. This use to be a fun surf related site. OK ... adding fishing and gardening is cool, but NSR has poisoned this forum. There are plenty of other forums for those seeking hatefull, baseless debates over religion and politics.
Good to know, Mr. Holier Than Thou. If you don't like it, go start your own forum and have all the discussions about mermaids, surfing unicorns or whatever. Jeez, can we ban these sanctimonious fools who come here to claim they are better than us because they are too feeble minded to discuss current events with their fellow Americans?

I :heart; Q
 10/23/2019 07:22 AM

johnnyboy

That's tpap's defense. I will say this though, at least Tpap surfs. That separates his insincere political provocations from Gary's paid trolling.

10/23/2019 07:31 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy That's tpap's defense. I will say this though, at least Tpap surfs. That separates his insincere political provocations from Gary's paid trolling.
Actually, I have been on injured reserved. Got banged up a bit in Pamplona this year. But, I think I am ready to go again. And boy do I need it. I've been a bit ornery lately.

I :heart; Q
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Hey Fishy

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .