Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: UNF poll shows there are some patriots in FL
Topic Summary: twitler going to have more time to tweet once he's disgraced
Created On: 10/22/2019 09:15 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/22/2019 09:15 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

"When Donald Trump is paired against Joe Biden, 43% of respondents indicated they would vote for Trump and 48% indicated a vote for Biden. When paired against Elizabeth Warren, Trump had 43% while Warren had 46%. Against Kamala Harris, 44% indicated a vote for Trump and 41% a vote for Harris. Lastly, Trump had 43% of the vote when paired against Pete Buttigieg, who had 42%."

Some story on it with link to poll

Not surprising when you consider the only people that like twitler are brain dead septuagenarians.
 10/23/2019 04:58 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

Go Ospreys!

-------------------------
I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
 10/23/2019 05:24 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

They ran that poll without including Bernie? Media bias against Sanders is widespread. His support among the youth is very high, and they actually might vote if he's on the ballot.

Old Joe? No.

"Research Lab at the University of North Florida, from Monday, Oct. 14, 2019, through Sunday, Oct. 20, 2019, by live callers via the telephone from 5 to 9 p.m."
Yeah, you're not going to get millennials that way.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 10/23/2019 05:46 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

Research Lab at the University of North Florida, from Monday, Oct. 14, 2019, through Sunday, Oct. 20, 2019, by live callers via the telephone from 5 to 9 p.m." Yeah, you're not going to get millennials that way........ but 43% of the people that did reply were brain dead septuagenarians?.... University of North Florida: %37 white women. %30 white men, number one major: Philosophy, #2- Communications. Highest paying job upon graduation: Real Estate sales. and Trump still got %43 of the call ins? The Democrats are in real trouble next year.

10/23/2019 06:02 AM

RustyTruck

"Major" implies a college education. What was the age spread? Maybe I missed that, but even with that, trump loses to Biden and Warren, so I wouldn't get too excited chief.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

10/23/2019 05:16 PM

somebodyelse

Major" implies a college education.......... AND... Trump got %43, I also did not see age demographics

10/24/2019 04:12 AM

RustyTruck

So almost 60% said they would like vote against him.

10/24/2019 07:54 AM

somebodyelse

Warren had %46, that doesn't mean %54 are voting against her. Trump beats Harris and Buttigirg and has %43 against Old Joes %48. The Poll itself says it has %3.5 margins for error...., when he won the election I think only %22 were voting FOR him, the rest were voting against Hillary. That %43 said they are voting FOR Trump is a 'Huge' jump in his popularity

10/24/2019 08:33 AM

RustyTruck

No, because the Dem vote is spread among several candidates. Trump is the only R on there.

Don't panic, the Dems will probably F-up and try the same dumb shit they did in 2016. America may deserve trump. And all in all I'd prefer he's in the hot seat when the recession comes.

10/24/2019 10:33 AM

somebodyelse

No, because the Dem vote is spread among several candidates. Trump is the only R on there.,,,,NO SIR.... read it again: When Donald Trump is paired against Joe Biden, 43% of respondents indicated they would vote for Trump and 48% indicated a vote for Biden. When paired against Elizabeth Warren, Trump had 43%.... Trump one on one with College educated people taking the poll..

10/24/2019 11:17 AM

Greensleeves

Rusty would leave an sociopath that is a danger to women, the environment, and the poor in office why? Come on man!
 10/24/2019 11:51 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Rusty would leave an sociopath that is a danger to women, the environment, and the poor in office why? Come on man!

No, not if I had a choice in the matter Green. I've thought it over and I will vote for a "harm reduction" shitty Dem if Bernie does not get the nomination. But I think it's very unlikely they will win.

@Somebody - I know times are tough for you right now, but if the Senate refuses to convict him, and with the help of the russians again for online propaganda, and a shitty Dem running, I think your messiah has a good chance. That will be bad for the country, but perhaps it has to be destroyed before it can be remade.

10/24/2019 12:12 PM

johnnyboy

Damn rusty. I never thought it would get this bad. But as I read your prediction, I see the possibility of it getting way worse to get better. The GOP has forgiven trump so many lies and crimes that they cannot even identify a lie or treason anymore.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

10/24/2019 01:04 PM

Greensleeves

It's better than you think. Twitler was less known in 2016. That he is a hateful $itch of a man is now out there. Independents aren't stupid like the racist geezers in the GOP. Twitler will be an afterthought to all shortly (after the civil war of course, ha!).
 10/24/2019 01:10 PM

somebodyelse

JEEZ, pay attention, you guys are mixing up you posts with different threads. This is the one about a POLL, at a college, that gives people choices between Trump and 4 other Democrats. Last election more people voted AGAINST Hillary than Voted for Trump. This poll Says that %43 of the people will vote FOR Trump, and that's after knowing him for the last 3 years... The Poll was taken at a college site. Mostly Women voted, Trump still got %43... deal with it...

10/24/2019 08:31 PM

Greensleeves

nobodyelse not surprisingly having a hard time with this.

twitler can count on people like nobodyelse. Commie loving, environment and woman haters.

it's the more intelligent people that he duped in 2016 that may not be voting his way in 2020.
 10/25/2019 05:34 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

Damn rusty. I never thought it would get this bad. But as I read your prediction, I see the possibility of it getting way worse to get better. The GOP has forgiven trump so many lies and crimes that they cannot even identify a lie or treason anymore.

At one of his recent rallies, the crowd was chanting "16 years" instead of 4 more years. His "base" would support him if he cancelled the election and dissolved the House of Reps. If he ends up being removed there will be a spat of right wing terrorism. Reference the baseball ump who started tweeting about buying an assault rifle because of the impeachment investigation. And the real impeachment hasn't even begun yet. Blood is going to be spilled. I think the GOP is scared shitless. They created a monster dictator.

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .