Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Betsy DeVos sucks
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/07/2019 11:34 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/14/2020 07:07 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

If they are watching the $hit show that is going on in our country they see the danger to the poor, to minorities, to women, to workers, to people that don't agree with the madness that is maga. And they decide to take a pass because of their "conscience"? What kind of "conscience" is that? My conscience says they are ignorant and selfish.

Russki remains either a clueless lazy narcissist or a Putin/maga loving dotard.

PS Betsy DeVos sends her paychecks to the frat boys accused of assault legal defense fund. Kav is their poster offender this month!

Edited: 07/14/2020 at 07:10 AM by Greensleeves
 07/14/2020 07:46 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

How naive does one have to be to think that a 30/40 year Democratic Party establishment politician who glad handed segregationists and touted a crime bill that let to the mass incarceration of minorities is some sort of savior and had nothing to do with the current "shit show"?

You'd think the streets were paved with gold in 2016 and there were rainbows and unicorns.

No, Biden isn't trump. Biden helped CREATE trump. And he'll do it again. It may be a much worse trump. I won't be a part of it, and you can hurl all the insult you want.

You're playing right into the hands of the Republicans BTW. Trump is their problem, and they are looking for you to solve their problem in a way that they can turn around and blame you for and leverage for 2024.

The 2016 election is a perfect opportunity for the Pugs. And they sure as hell know how to run a political game better than the Democrats do.

-------------------------
“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 07/14/2020 08:16 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: Greensleeves Russki remains either a clueless lazy narcissist or a Putin/maga loving dotard. !
yer really not all that bright there, are ya
 07/14/2020 08:28 AM

Greensleeves

I'm bright enough to know yer a yappy $hit for brains and i don't care what you type. So I got that going for me.
 07/14/2020 08:32 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: Greensleeves I'm bright enough to know yer a yappy $hit for brains and i don't care what you type. So I got that going for me.
like i said. not real bright
 07/14/2020 08:36 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

I'm bright enough to know yer a yappy $hit for brains and i don't care what you type. So I got that going for me.

You could put your fingers in your ears and say "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA" maybe.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 07/14/2020 08:38 AM

Greensleeves

f you, you gutless convictionless POS

Edited: 07/14/2020 at 08:38 AM by Greensleeves
 07/14/2020 10:53 AM

RustyTruck

You do realize you're getting all worked up and hurling insults at people because they disagree with you on a 2 bit local forum, right?

I recommend a few deep breaths, maybe some chamomile tea. Works for me.

07/14/2020 01:46 PM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

I recommend a few deep breaths, maybe some chamomile tea. Works for me.
tr

Tsunami, Surfing in a Hurricane.........

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 07/14/2020 02:36 PM

Greensleeves

my comment was actually directed at mcflail but russki zipped a comment in while I was angrily tapping away . If you want to own it go ahead.
 07/16/2020 04:47 AM

johnnyboy

http://www.npr.org/2020/07/16/...gister-veterans-again
Devos fought hard for the for profit shysters. Trump vetoed a bill that would have prevented them from scamming vets, taking their money and giving them a degree which is not recognized or accepted because they are not accredited. The credits won't transfer and the degree is a joke. But the money from the GI bill that paid for it is real. And gone.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

07/16/2020 04:56 AM

Cole

Trump University was a crime and we elected the mastermind as president.

None of this should be surprising to anyone. Disgusted and appalled at the way he treats vets? Yes. Surprised? No.

I was right.
 07/16/2020 05:31 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

Trump University was a crime and we elected the mastermind as president.

None of this should be surprising to anyone. Disgusted and appalled at the way he treats vets? Yes. Surprised? No.

Treason is a crime....why exactly did we elect a treasonous bastard (Obama) to be president?

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Betsy DeVos sucks

<< 1 2 3 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .