Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: "Mr. Trump's son should be concerned."
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/20/2019 05:56 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/20/2019 05:56 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

The FBI has obtained wiretaps from Spanish authorities of conversations involving an ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin who met with President Donald Trump's eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., during the 2016 US presidential election, Yahoo News reported.

Alexander Torshin is a prominent Russian banker, politician, and gun-rights activist who is closely tied to the National Rifle Association. He has long been on the Spanish government's radar for his suspected involvement in money laundering and organized crime, and media reports earlier this year indicated that the FBI was investigating whether Torshin used the NRA as a vehicle to funnel Russian money into the election to boost Trump.

http://www.businessinsider.com...spanish-police-2018-5

Today would be a good day for the public to have access to the financial records of this criminal family.
 12/20/2019 06:12 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Sooooooo....let me get this straight.

Donald Trump Jr, a WORLD class businessman met with another WORLD class BANKER businessman to discuss BUISINESS......

AND now you want to acquire Trump's financials?!?!

What a stupid commie fool you are!

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 12/20/2019 at 06:14 AM by Fish Killer
 12/20/2019 06:14 AM

3rdworldlover

The FBI has obtained secret wiretaps collected by Spanish police of conversations involving Alexander Torshin, a deputy governor of Russia's Central Bank who has forged close ties with U.S. lawmakers and the National Rifle Association, that led to a meeting with Donald Trump Jr. during the gun lobby's annual convention in Louisville, Ky., in May 2016, a top Spanish prosecutor said Friday.

José Grinda, who has spearheaded investigations into Spanish organized crime, said that bureau officials in recent months requested and were provided transcripts of wiretapped conversations between Torshin and Alexander Romanov, a convicted Russian money launderer. On the wiretaps, Romanov refers to Torshin as "El Padrino," the godfather.

"Just a few months ago, the wiretaps of these telephone conversations were given to the FBI," Grinda said

http://www.yahoo.com/news/trum...n-ally-231215529.html

If it's what you say, I love it!

No collusion!
 12/20/2019 06:18 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I was clear that the NRA was funded from abroad, but Trump jr and Russia oligarchs? Now there is a twist! lol

I was right.
 12/20/2019 06:49 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Your article is from May of 2018. You guys just shelved this one for a year and half? You thought there was something to it but just wanted to keep on ice for a while?

There is nothing to this.

However, people have been following the money as far as how Hunter Biden was paid by these foreign governments and it doesn't look good. Apparently the money first went to a loan, then to an offshore account in Latvia I believe (need to double check on the country) and then made another hop or two before getting to Bide. AKA money laundering of the 1st degree. We will be hearing a lot more about this in the coming weeks but I can honestly say I've never been paid for anything with money that first had to go to a loan, then to some shell account in an eastern bloc country.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 12/20/2019 06:51 AM

johnnyboy

How can anyone follow the money if IMPOTUS will not provide the financials? That's the battle in court right now.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/20/2019 06:53 AM

Sniper

Why did Obama lock us out on the details of his education? None of you guys thought that was weird.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

12/20/2019 07:04 AM

Cole

A C average or funding by oligarchs from a hostile nation.

Yep, the similarities are....

I was right.
 12/20/2019 07:09 AM

Sniper

I think Hunter Biden is in trouble and Joe Biden may be as well. The closer people get to the truth, the crazier the Dems are going to get. It is almost like everyone has known this has been going on for years, they just looked the other way.

12/20/2019 07:13 AM

Cole

I can't read the article, because I don't have a subscription, but judging by the headline, I don't think this says what you want it to say.

Trump's Claims About Biden Aren't 'Unsupported.' They're Lies.

This says Trump is lying, does it not?

I was right.
 12/20/2019 07:13 AM

Greensleeves

sniper wants Obama's transcripts! Obama graduated with honors and here is the Harvard tribute page: Obama's lasting legacy of excellence at Harvard

Jeez sniper buying into every last bs conspiracy theory anymore.
 12/20/2019 07:17 AM

Greensleeves

Yes Cole is sniper posting an opinion piece that says the Hunter Biden story is bs as evidence it isn't?

whoa the GOP world is like a $hitty carnival ride after eating a triple at Wendy's
 12/20/2019 07:36 AM

johnnyboy

False equivalent. The president of the Harvard law school review not disclosing his academic transcript vs Impotus's prodigious borrowing from overseas lenders with cash transactions after seven bankruptcies. Not the same unless you're a trumpist.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/20/2019 07:39 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: Sniper

Why did Obama lock us out on the details of his education? None of you guys thought that was weird.

LOL Sniper, your idiocy is overcoming your hypocrisy. Try to balance them out.
 12/20/2019 09:55 AM

johnnyboy

The GOP was on to him. They were going to find his mediocre grade history and accuse him of being an entitled consequence of affirmative action, so much different than the president who sued to keep his transcripts and scores secret so he could keep claiming to be a stable genius.

12/23/2019 10:47 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

The GOP was on to him. They were going to find his mediocre grade history and accuse him of being an entitled consequence of affirmative action, so much different than the president who sued to keep his transcripts and scores secret so he could keep claiming to be a stable genius.

Or they would have attacked him for being a straight A elitist. Lose lose, no matter how you look at it.

But it's ridiculous to compare that to Russian money infusions and influence peddling.

I was right.

Edited: 12/23/2019 at 10:49 AM by Cole
 12/23/2019 11:06 AM

tpapablo

I'll tell you who should be concerned - you guys. How many times are you guys going to be duped? Most people learn after one humiliating experience. But after a half dozen times, you should seek help.

I :heart; Q
 12/23/2019 11:17 AM

Greensleeves

what is tspank talking about? Did he give money to twitler's charity? Did he enroll in twitler U? Did he believe the Mexico would pay for the wall? Did he think Hillary would get locked up? I mean if anyone did those things they were "duped."
 12/23/2019 12:25 PM

Sniper

There looks like there is plenty of evidence to suggest that we should have been looking into corruption related to the Bidens years ago. They need to explain what was going on, what work Hunter Biden actually did, and what Burisma received as a result of his involvement. No way in hell people would let Trump's kids do any of this.

12/23/2019 12:34 PM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

Cole: judging by the headline, I don't think this says what you want it to say. Trump's Claims About Biden Aren't 'Unsupported..... HAHAHAHA... OK genius, read it again... then have somebody explain it to you... I'll spell it out... Trumps claims about Biden ARE NOT UNSUPPORTED... If the claims are NOT UN-SUPPORTED then the claims ARE SUPPORTED... SO yes, Trumps claims about Biden ARE SUPPORTED.... don't you love how the Democrats know their supporters are stupid so the put a double negative in the sentence and the idiots totally buy into the opposite of what they read...

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .