Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: How's WWIII going?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/10/2020 06:52 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/10/2020 06:52 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Hahahahaha. What idiots.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 01/10/2020 07:12 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Get off the computer- you've got shit to shovel.

But I do agree- the clown who started the mess that resulted in a planeful of dead families is quite the idiot.

Now get out there and hose off some pigs hahahahaha

Edited: 01/10/2020 at 07:14 AM by fishkller
 01/10/2020 07:39 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

So far, saner Iranian heads have prevailed, but I don't think they are done. I would avoid trump branded properties for the time being. Would be a shame if something happened to one of them.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 01/10/2020 07:57 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Well, trump tried. It must be harder than he thought. You know, like health care.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/10/2020 08:37 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck So far, saner Iranian heads have prevailed, but I don't think they are done. I would avoid trump branded properties for the time being. Would be a shame if something happened to one of them.
If they were saner, they'd be done. But you are correct in thinking that their not done. And when they act up again, you can blame Trump instead of Iran. The Iranian progs.

I :heart; Q
 01/10/2020 08:52 AM

RustyTruck

They may just lay low and get that bomb done.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

01/10/2020 09:18 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

The Iranians have been trying to push our buttons for years, taking hostages, taking ships, leading sieges on our embassies, shooting down drones, etc. They got a little frisky over the holidays, an American contractor was killed, and they tried to recreate Benghazi. Trump responded in a way that forced them to have several national days of mourning. Boundaries are good. Trump showed them where his boundaries are. This has probably been helpful to the Iranians. They now know what NOT to do if they would not like to have any more national days of mourning while Trump is President.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 01/10/2020 09:25 AM

Greensleeves

sniper awed by the obese golfer in chief.

So Obama didn't keep them that Iranians "in check" and Hillary couldn't have done the same amazing job as sniper's man crush the Dean of Trump U?
 01/10/2020 09:32 AM

Sniper

The billion plus dollars that Obama got busted trying to secretly give to the Iranians likely bought a lot of missiles like the ones fired at the Iraqi base the other day.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

01/10/2020 09:35 AM

Greensleeves

sniper quoting faux news! if twitler tells his loyal base of ssssuperstars something long enough they not only believe, they parrot the gospel as their messiah tells it!

Lock her up!

Edited: 01/10/2020 at 09:36 AM by Greensleeves
 01/10/2020 09:40 AM

wbsponger

Joined Forum: 08/04/2003

Originally posted by: Sniper The Iranians have been trying to push our buttons for years, taking hostages, taking ships, leading sieges on our embassies, shooting down drones, etc. They got a little frisky over the holidays, an American contractor was killed, and they tried to recreate Benghazi. Trump responded in a way that forced them to have several national days of mourning. Boundaries are good. Trump showed them where his boundaries are. This has probably been helpful to the Iranians. They now know what NOT to do if they would not like to have any more national days of mourning while Trump is President.
Try not to get all your news from memes. Can you explain all the similarities to Benghazi?
 01/10/2020 09:43 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: wbsponger

Originally posted by: Sniper

The Iranians have been trying to push our buttons for years, taking hostages, taking ships, leading sieges on our embassies, shooting down drones, etc. They got a little frisky over the holidays, an American contractor was killed, and they tried to recreate Benghazi. Trump responded in a way that forced them to have several national days of mourning. Boundaries are good. Trump showed them where his boundaries are. This has probably been helpful to the Iranians. They now know what NOT to do if they would not like to have any more national days of mourning while Trump is President.

Try not to get all your news from memes. Can you explain all the similarities to Benghazi?

Honestly, I didn't understand rational behind it that well myself. It was mostly left-leaning sites trying to call it "Trump's Benghazi!".

01/10/2020 09:53 AM

wbsponger

Joined Forum: 08/04/2003

Didn't Trump literally tweet it would not be Benghazi? Seems like he brought it up? No idea about liberal sites but seems most right wing are all over saying like Trump that it would not happen under his watch. I will also point out my ham sandwich will not be a tuna salad.
 01/10/2020 10:14 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: Sniper

The billion plus dollars that Obama got busted trying to secretly give to the Iranians likely bought a lot of missiles like the ones fired at the Iraqi base the other day.

Still repeating that lie I see. There's no point in arguing with people who cling to lies in spite of known truth.

01/10/2020 10:23 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Originally posted by: tpapablo

If they were saner, they'd be done. But you are correct in thinking that their not done. And when they act up again, you can blame Trump instead of Iran. The Iranian progs.

You'd be a perfect Trump appointee. It's THEY'RE not THEIR. SAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!
 01/10/2020 10:32 AM

johnnyboy

Didn't you see that proof that we took 400 million from Iran and kept it after their regime change in the 70's? I guess that whole idea of carrots and rods are lost on you?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/10/2020 10:51 AM

Greensleeves

"Didn't you see that proof that we took 400 million from Iran and kept it after their regime change in the 70's? I guess that whole idea of carrots and rods are lost on you?"

Diplomacy to them is Jared hanging with the Saudi prince at the club.

They've been dumbed down. The weird part is that they willingly followed twitler into their glorious heaven of a never ending West Virginia maga rally. What is the attraction of miserly hateful old white guys to twitler?

Edited: 01/10/2020 at 10:51 AM by Greensleeves
 01/10/2020 11:36 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

"Didn't you see that proof that we took 400 million from Iran and kept it after their regime change in the 70's? I guess that whole idea of carrots and rods are lost on you?"

Diplomacy to them is Jared hanging with the Saudi prince at the club.

They've been dumbed down. The weird part is that they willingly followed twitler into their glorious heaven of a never ending West Virginia maga rally. What is the attraction of miserly hateful old white guys to twitler?

They like it that he is "rich" enough to say out loud things they're afraid to say. Because they'd get their ass' handed to them if they did.

Hey TPutinSchmear. See what I did their? I spell their in the place of there. That makes me as smart as a Liar!

01/10/2020 11:37 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: Greensleeves
What is the attraction of miserly hateful old white guys to twitler?

He tapped into their rage against the specter of irrlevance and the changing demographics, he absolved them of responsibility for their own misery, and gave them someone to blame and focus their hate.

Listen to our local magats rail against "libtards". It's comic.

They're triggered.

01/10/2020 12:01 PM

Greensleeves

Slimy and Rusty offering enlightenment! That's how liberals work it!

The darksiders no doubt supporting the farce today by paying careful attention to faux. Heads up, they are going to say that Democrats are blaming twitler for Iran shooting down the Ukrainian jet but they won't get to that until they finish stories on the man with the largest feet and Elizabeth Warren's skin care routine.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : How's WWIII going?

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .