Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Giuliani associate Lev Parnas turns over thousands of pages of documents to impeachment investigators
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/13/2020 12:25 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/13/2020 12:25 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

http://www.cnn.com/2020/01/13/...-documents/index.html

(CNN)An attorney for Lev Parnas, the indicted associate of Rudy Giuliani, has turned over photos, dozens of text messages and thousands of pages of documents to House impeachment investigators in an effort to win his client an audience with lawmakers.

Joseph A. Bondy, Parnas' New York attorney, traveled to Washington, DC, over the weekend to hand-deliver the contents of an iPhone 11 to Democratic staff on the House Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, according to a series of Bondy's tweets.

"After our trip to DC, we worked through the night providing a trove of Lev Parnas' WhatsApp messages, text messages & images - not under protective order - to #HPSCI, detailing interactions with a number of individuals relevant to the impeachment inquiry. #LetLevSpeak #LevRemembers," according to Bondy's tweet.

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 01/13/2020 12:44 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

This could be fun.
 01/13/2020 12:49 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Bombshell: GOP ignores thousands of pages of direct evidence from Lev Parnas. They claim the house rushed the impeachment and this evidence should not supplement the record. In the meantime, they will ask the press not to leak this information because Moscow Mitch told them if they ignore it, it will go away. Several GOP fan boys have stated that the liberal biased anti trump media is only covering this because it goes against trump.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/13/2020 01:59 PM

HAPDigital

01/13/2020 02:43 PM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Who else took money from Lev Parnas?

Hint: Florida

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 01/13/2020 03:14 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Let me give you progs some friendly advice. If there is anything bad at all for Trump in those documents, you will know exactly what is in them by tomorrow. If there is nothing bad for Trump in there, you will hear that the documents are devastating to Trump but will get no details. If it is the latter, best to move on to your next outrage.

I :heart; Q
 01/13/2020 03:36 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Let me give you progs some friendly advice. If there is anything bad at all for Trump in those documents, you will know exactly what is in them by tomorrow. If there is nothing bad for Trump in there, you will hear that the documents are devastating to Trump but will get no details. If it is the latter, best to move on to your next outrage.

A lot of words to say nothing.

I was right.
 01/13/2020 04:11 PM

HAPDigital

LOL Tpap, did you take your meds today?
 01/13/2020 04:12 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

That's why he makes the big bucks, folks

01/14/2020 07:00 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: fishkller That's why he makes the big bucks, folks
Yup. A side benefit is that progs usually can't afford me.

01/14/2020 07:14 AM

Cole

Where is Gouliani?

Lost in Ukraine?

I was right.
 01/14/2020 01:16 PM

fishkller

Originally posted by: fishkller

That's why he makes the big bucks, folks [IMG][/IMG]

whatever you can tell yourself to feel better ..

01/14/2020 01:54 PM

tpapablo

Makes my bank account feel better. Progs usually don't pay their bills.

01/14/2020 02:13 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: fishkller

That's why he makes the big bucks, folks [IMG][/IMG]

Afford what? A 50 year old trust fund kid that 'has a farm'?
 01/14/2020 02:26 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Progs usually don't pay their bills.
Porky say weee? Then his tangerine messiah must be the biggest "prog" on earth. How many current lawsuits for stiffing suppliers, contractors, employees?
How bout that "self financed" campaign?
Who pays for his golf trips? etc....

Parnas is going to prison. He thought his buddy and fellow pro putin thug was going to take care of everything........oops
He's been helping russian mob scum launder money through chumpf properties thru his adult life. He thinks he's been left to twist in the wind, and he's pissed.
This should be interesting.
Piglets? Get yer red hot piglets here. Free? Anybody...?
Going once, going.....
duuuhhhhh

It's a democratic hoax
 01/14/2020 03:03 PM

fishkller

Makes my bank account feel better. Progs usually don't pay their bills.

Nobody believes you dude.

If you had any skill you wouldn't be a has-been lawyer on a farm shoveling pig shit.

If you actually had this mythical bank account you tell tall tales about... again, not covered in pig shit out in bumfuck Mims.

You are a hoax that no one is falling for.

Sad and bitter Pubs love to spin those yarns...

01/15/2020 02:29 AM

HAPDigital

Lev Parnas' lawyer is trolling Trump with two videos/tweets showing that Trump does know Parnas and that it is 'hammer time'.

I haven't seen a lawyer this confident since Tpap swore up and down that gambling was legal outside gambling official gambling establishments in FL.

01/15/2020 07:55 AM

RustyTruck

Looks like Pabs was pretty close on the timeline as far as "If there is anything bad at all for Trump in those documents, you will know exactly what is in them by tomorrow."

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

01/15/2020 09:49 AM

tpapablo

I am right at least 90% of the time. I was wrong about one thing here though. They have nothing but nonetheless leaked the details. Guiliani wrote a letter asking for a meeting? A big nothing.

01/15/2020 10:31 AM

RustyTruck

"...But it's a string of WhatsApp messages from late March 2019 taken from Parnas' phone that is drawing the most scrutiny. In those texts, Parnas and an associate named Robert F. Hyde, a retired Marine who is running for Congress as a Republican in Connecticut, criticize Yovanovitch, who was still a U.S. ambassador at the time.

"Wow. Can't believe Trumo [sic] hasn't fired this bitch. I'll get right in that," Hyde wrote in an encrypted message to Parnas. He added, "She under heavy protection outside Kiev."

"They are moving her tomorrow," Hyde later wrote, quickly followed by, "The guys over they asked me what I would like to do and what is in it for them."

Hyde said Yovanovitch had turned off her phone and computer, and that his associates in Ukraine would give updates on the ambassador's movements. He added, "They are willing to help if we/you would like a price... Guess you can do anything in the Ukraine with money ... what I was told."

"Lol," Parnas replied.

Two days later, on March 29, Hyde wrote, "It's confirmed we have a person inside."

Trump concerning Yovanovich: "She's going to go through some things".

The mafia is in the white house.

Edited: 01/15/2020 at 10:33 AM by RustyTruck
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .