Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Giuliani associate Lev Parnas turns over thousands of pages of documents to impeachment investigators
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/13/2020 12:25 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/15/2020 12:01 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo

I am right at least 90% of the time. I was wrong about one thing here though. They have nothing but nonetheless leaked the details. Guiliani wrote a letter asking for a meeting? A big nothing.

LOL You've been wrong about every single legal topic we've discussed. You're wrong 100% of the time.
 01/15/2020 12:18 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck "...But it's a string of WhatsApp messages from late March 2019 taken from Parnas' phone that is drawing the most scrutiny. In those texts, Parnas and an associate named Robert F. Hyde, a retired Marine who is running for Congress as a Republican in Connecticut, criticize Yovanovitch, who was still a U.S. ambassador at the time. "Wow. Can't believe Trumo [sic] hasn't fired this bitch. I'll get right in that," Hyde wrote in an encrypted message to Parnas. He added, "She under heavy protection outside Kiev." "They are moving her tomorrow," Hyde later wrote, quickly followed by, "The guys over they asked me what I would like to do and what is in it for them." Hyde said Yovanovitch had turned off her phone and computer, and that his associates in Ukraine would give updates on the ambassador's movements. He added, "They are willing to help if we/you would like a price... Guess you can do anything in the Ukraine with money ... what I was told." "Lol," Parnas replied. Two days later, on March 29, Hyde wrote, "It's confirmed we have a person inside." Trump concerning Yovanovich: "She's going to go through some things". The mafia is in the white house.
Don't see the problem there. But, go ahead and impeach Hyde.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 01/15/2020 12:32 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Lev will tell all on Rachael Maddow tonight.
 01/15/2020 12:33 PM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

tspank showing what a dirtbag he is: "Wow. Can't believe Trumo [sic] hasn't fired this bitch." that's probably how he talks about women.

and "She's going to go through some things" No problem there? Disgusting.

Edited: 01/15/2020 at 12:34 PM by Greensleeves
 01/15/2020 03:03 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

I am right at least 90% of the time.

^^^ He's even wrong about that hahaha

01/15/2020 03:28 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Greensleeves tspank showing what a dirtbag he is: "Wow. Can't believe Trumo [sic] hasn't fired this bitch." that's probably how he talks about women. and "She's going to go through some things" No problem there? Disgusting.
No, can't say that I give a damn what Hyde said about her. "She's going to go through some things," doesn't bother me in the least either. But apparently that is a grave insult in the prog world. So, let me say this - Greensleeves, you are going to go through some things! Take that.

01/15/2020 06:16 PM

fishkller

Let me give you progs some friendly advice. If there is anything bad at all for Trump in those documents, you will know exactly what is in them ...

..aaaand the details are plastered all over the media tonight.

plus screenshots.

plus a live one-on-one interview

LOL

did somebody mention popcorn?

..sound like it's Don the Con who will be "going through some things"

Edited: 01/15/2020 at 06:18 PM by fishkller
 01/15/2020 08:13 PM

HAPDigital

The dude has dirt on ALL of them! Pence, Barr, Nunes, and Trump.
 01/15/2020 08:19 PM

fishkller

Sounds like Pence has been a naughty boy. "Mother" will not be pleased. ..or will she somehow find a way to make herself believe his behavior was "God's will"?

So who's in line after Pence?

Oh yeahhh..

"President Pelosi"

kinda has a nice ring to it

01/15/2020 08:20 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: fishkller

Sounds like Pence has been a naughty boy. "Mother" will not be pleased. ..or will she somehow find a way to make herself believe his behavior was "God's will"?

So who's in line after Pence?

Oh yeahhh..

"President Pelosi"

kinda has a nice ring to it

Good ol' PP.
 01/16/2020 05:05 AM

tpapablo

Progs back in fantasy land. Cute.

01/16/2020 05:08 AM

fishkller

Mims Napoleon back to chest puffing. That dewlap makes you look so big little anole..

01/16/2020 05:19 AM

johnnyboy

Tpap, is there nothing this circus does that will ever cause you to stop clowning for them? You may have come too far a long time ago but this is pretty clear and direct. It probably took both hands cupping your eyes hard to not see.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/16/2020 05:29 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Tpap, is there nothing this circus does that will ever cause you to stop clowning for them? You may have come too far a long time ago but this is pretty clear and direct. It probably took both hands cupping your eyes hard to not see.
What I see is things going well for the country. And a bunch of nuts screaming about everything and anything.

01/16/2020 05:37 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

Tpap, is there nothing this circus does that will ever cause you to stop clowning for them? You may have come too far a long time ago but this is pretty clear and direct. It probably took both hands cupping your eyes hard to not see.

What I see is things going well for the country. And a bunch of nuts screaming about everything and anything.

Things could go well without Trump. He has absolutely no effect on our economy. We've been over this. Your OCD is out of control, bud. Clicking your heels and repeating the same things over and over does not make your repetitive statements a reality. Nobody here is screaming besides you monotonous zealots.
 01/16/2020 05:39 AM

johnnyboy

So my question is whether you're a happy face clown or a sad face clown?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/16/2020 05:51 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

The Senate will cover the whole thing up. The american system has failed. Any other president would be on his way out, but if you control the WH and Senate, you can defy the Constitution and there's nothing to stop you.

Just wait until 2024 when Trump pulls a Putin so he can stay in power.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 01/16/2020 07:36 AM

johnnyboy

It turns out the Ukraine is now investigating corruption in the Ukraine. Hyde's ability to know how and where she was, her heavy security and how she went dark on electronics and where she would be. All on the stated behalf of the President as a private citizen.

01/16/2020 07:55 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Turns out OMB and IG just said that with holding the funds was ILLEGAL.

Does ILLEGAL mean anything in DC today?

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 01/16/2020 09:43 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

No JB, it doesn't. Money and power rule america, now more than at any point in our history.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 7 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .