Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Nowhere to run to? Nowhere to Hyde?
Topic Summary: Meet the Trump Donor Who Allegedly Stalked America’s Ambassador in Ukraine
Created On: 01/15/2020 10:39 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/15/2020 10:39 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

He was a longshot candidate with a penchant for the obscene. Now he's at the center of the impeachment drama.

Before Tuesday, he was best known as a little-known, scandal-scarred Republican congressional candidate who tweeted an obscene joke at Kamala Harris. But new documents from the House Intelligence Committee have put a completely different kind of spotlight on Robert F. Hyde, the Trump donor who appears to have tracked U.S. Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch's movements in Ukraine.

In WhatsApp messages exchanged in March 2019 with Rudy Giuliani associate Lev Parnas, who provided the committee with the files, Hyde and Parnas discussed Yovanovitch's location. Hyde, a retired Marine, appeared to have associates in Ukraine monitoring her.

"They know she's a political puppet," Hyde wrote to Parnas. "They will let me know when she's on the move... They are willing to help if you/we would like a price."

"Guess you can do anything in Ukraine with money... what I was told," Hyde wrote in another message. Parnas responded: "LOL."

Parnas attorney Joseph A. Bondy confirmed to The Daily Beast that the Hyde in the text messages is the same person as the Republican congressional candidate.

Asked about his previously undisclosed involvement in Ukraine, Hyde texted The Daily Beast an insult about House Intel chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), writing "Bull Schiff is a giant b*tch."

"Did Pelosi get drunk and lose the impeachment articles?" he added. "Looks like Schiff wants to whistle blow me."

Hyde seemed to acknowledge authoring the messages in a Facebook post, but claimed they were just meant as jokes meant to fool Parnas, who he called a "dweeb."

"How low can liddle Adam Bull Schiff go?" Hyde wrote. "I was never in Kiev. For them to take some texts my buddy's and I wrote back to some dweeb we were playing with that we met a few times while we had a few drinks is definitely laughable. Schiff is a desperate turd playing with this Lev guy. Have fun with your witch-hunt liddle Schiff."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/w...ked-marie-yovanovitch

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 01/15/2020 12:35 PM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Hyde is scum evidently. New GOP hero!
 01/15/2020 05:12 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Puffing his chest out ala Trollpapski.. so you know he's full of shit ; )

01/16/2020 04:29 AM

johnnyboy

Sounds like that stable genius thing is contagious.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/16/2020 02:42 PM

Cole

Ukraine has opened an investigation, on the Republicans!

So much winning!

Donald Trump, head chef at the Turd Sandwich Grill. lol

I was right.
 01/16/2020 04:08 PM

johnnyboy

Turns out the stalker Jeckyl Hyde genius is a member of maralago. How many pictures does he have with trump? I bet we see them all when trump says he never knew him, never heard of him and doesn't know why he's being asked about it. The GOP is already calling Parnas every name in the book. They forget that every insult they use was on his resume when ghoullianni used him and that's why he was chosen.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/17/2020 06:21 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

Turns out the stalker Jeckyl Hyde genius is a member of maralago. How many pictures does he have with trump? I bet we see them all when trump says he never knew him, never heard of him and doesn't know why he's being asked about it. The GOP is already calling Parnas every name in the book. They forget that every insult they use was on his resume when ghoullianni used him and that's why he was chosen.

Exactly, he might be a criminal, but so are the people who hired him to do their dirty work. A true life B version of the God Father featuring Don the Con.

I was right.
 02/01/2020 06:24 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

ha, how was that fury when obama fired all of the ambassadors? None of you girls raised a peep. shut the f up with this bullshit. dont you see your hypocrisy?
 02/02/2020 05:18 AM

johnnyboy

This will be next: Trump never met him, didn't know him and says he was just a supporter that did nothing wrong.

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .