Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Schumer says - -
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/21/2020 09:25 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/21/2020 07:38 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RegularJoe

Joined Forum: 11/20/2011

Originally posted by: RustyTruck
If you want to change anything vote for Bernie.

Clinton: Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done,

"He was in Congress for years. He had one senator support him. Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done," Clinton says in the film, according to The Hollywood Reporter. "He was a career politician. It's all just baloney and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it."

The comments in the documentary are aimed directly at his core campaign appeal -- that he's a political outsider pitching revolutionary change.

I said 3 years ago that we might need Trump like a band-aid needs to be ripped off, just to teach us a lesson. We would certainly get "change" from another hack like Bernie at the far opposite end of the spectrum, but it's not the kind of change we need either.

Perhaps a term of Bernie after a term of Trump will show us how much we should really appreciate those boring, moderate centrists.
 01/22/2020 04:18 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Perhaps a term of Bernie after a term of Trump will show us how much we should really appreciate those boring, moderate centrists.
RJ

I guess that is the best that can be hoped for.

-------------------------
So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 01/22/2020 05:07 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: RegularJoe

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

If you want to change anything vote for Bernie.

Clinton: Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done,

"He was in Congress for years. He had one senator support him. Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done," Clinton says in the film, according to The Hollywood Reporter. "He was a career politician. It's all just baloney and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it."

The comments in the documentary are aimed directly at his core campaign appeal -- that he's a political outsider pitching revolutionary change.

I said 3 years ago that we might need Trump like a band-aid needs to be ripped off, just to teach us a lesson. We would certainly get "change" from another hack like Bernie at the far opposite end of the spectrum, but it's not the kind of change we need either.

01/22/2020 07:41 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

They just stonewalled the documents. Now they are going for subpoenas. GOP will be complicit in this all. A cover up it is.

All of that was supposed to be brought forth legally (if legally possible) during the House Articles of Impeachment!

Are you now admitting that yall' didnt do your job?

Oh wait...yall' did do your job but actually found NOTHING!

MORON!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 01/22/2020 02:26 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I like Bernie. He will make a solid president. Especially if he has a Democratic congress to work with.

Hell, at least he will put the right people in the right positions.

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Schumer says - -

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146493 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .