Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Who is right?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/24/2020 11:00 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/26/2020 08:08 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

If all of the people that said that they voted for Gary Johnson or Rocky Anderson or some such third party instead of Trump actually did then Trump would not be president.

-------------------------

01/26/2020 08:24 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: RegularJoe

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Cole

They are lunatics and would be a disaster for the country.

Pardon my French, but what in the fuck is the guy you voted for?

He's a 'businessman'. A business man with a hotel in Vegas with no gambling. LOL

Gary Johnson was a pot-smoking, Libertarian triathlete and two-time governor who has climbed Mt. Everest. I did not vote for Trump, and have been consistently clear about that for 3 years. You guys have the memory of a mushroom.

Gary Johnson is a kook, never had a chance at winning. You voted for Trump indirectly.
 01/26/2020 08:56 AM

RegularJoe

Joined Forum: 11/20/2011

Originally posted by: scombrid

If all of the people that said that they voted for Gary Johnson or Rocky Anderson or some such third party instead of Trump actually did then Trump would not be president.

Incorrect, and sadly lost on you.

Originally posted by: HAPDigital
Gary Johnson is a kook, never had a chance at winning. You voted for Trump indirectly.

Sadly also lost on you as well. You have the logic of a donkey.

My vote was:
1) foremost, a vote for the candidate who most closely represented my ideals
2) a vote against both Clinton and Trump
3) a vote to disrupt the dysfunctional two-party dominance you clowns pretend to dislike but continue to enable.

If more people had voted first for a candidate they liked, rather against the one they disliked, then neither Trump nor Clinton would have been elected.
 01/26/2020 09:09 AM

HAPDigital

The vote was like farting in the wind. Your protest vote did nothing but help enable a mad man.

I get it though, "you have a conscience."

And now you are saying people voted for someone they didn't like lol.

Hey, there is an article in the Washington post about this. They use Lord of the Rings characters, Sauron and Gandolf as examples. It shows exactly the problem with'voting for the lesser of two evils.'

I know you will not look for it or take it into consideration. Your types are very stubborn and 'have principles'. Principles like not vaccinating children and protest votes.
 01/26/2020 09:32 AM

RegularJoe

My kids are fully vaccinated. I don't read or watch fiction, so LotR is not on my radar, but you apparently voted for your perceived lesser of two evils twice.

If Dems had voted for an electable moderate in the primaries, Trump would not have stood a chance in the general.
 01/26/2020 09:46 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: RegularJoe

My kids are fully vaccinated. I don't read or watch fiction, so LotR is not on my radar, but you apparently voted for your perceived lesser of two evils twice.

If Dems had voted for an electable moderate in the primaries, Trump would not have stood a chance in the general.

OK but you support a candidates that have stated they are ant-vax, talk about voting for lesser of evils...

Clinton did stand a chance, she won popular vote and had a system rigged against her throughout the way and still had popular vote. The mere fact that you think Clinton was not a moderate hints at ignorance.
 01/26/2020 12:08 PM

RegularJoe

I was not aware of Gary Johnson's position on vaccinations, but archives show he changed that position several months before the 2016 general election.

I was aware of national security issues related to Hillary Clinton's flaunting of security protocols, mishandling of classified information, and her obstruction of justice by destroying 33000 emails and then playing arrogantly stupid about "bleaching her computer with a cloth."

I didn't say she wasn't a moderate. I did imply she was unelectable on trust issues, complicated by her positions on healthcare and having called half the country a basket of deplorables. Her attitude of being entitled to the position was another strike against her.

I ruled out Trump long before the election, finalized on the day he dissed John McCain "for getting caught." Romney screwed up by mentioning that 47% of the country pays no taxes. It's very easy to screw up and make yourself unelectable.

Do as you will, but don't blame the failure break this two-party logjam on me.

As for Trump, I think we can recover from his damage in a reasonable time. And I hope we do. Liz and Bernie are a recipe for long-term mediocrity.
 01/26/2020 02:08 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Silly shmegular shmoe does a fine Fishblo job of lie, spin, deflect, huh?
and then: simply change the subject!
To his apparent favorite subject: me, me, meeeee.......
A vote for for an independent is a vote for chumpf. Ramble that butch.
Now: back to the original point of the post: fat, lazy commie appeasing tangerine traitor boy thinks a dozen missiles landing within yards of our heroes: nooo problem

-------------------------
It's a democratic hoax
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Who is right?

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .