Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Your Money At 'Work'
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/02/2020 03:01 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/02/2020 03:01 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Today Trump has now spent 261 days of his presidency at his golf club and 345 days at a Trump property since he took office in January 2017. He almost golfed an entire year on our money.

Side note:
Feb is black history month. Remember history, no to long ago, when he was criticizing Obama for playing golf? He said "I'm going to be working for you. I'm not gonna have time to go play golf, and... believe me...believe me..."

Trumpsters are so gullible. Such idiots.

TRUMP GOLF COUNT: 261*

Cost to Taxpayer: About $130,000,000.

Idiots don't want to 'give away free stuff'. LOL

Edited: 02/02/2020 at 03:02 PM by HAPDigital
 02/02/2020 04:31 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Being a golfer, I personally don't care, but don't throw shade on the other guy when you knew you were going to do the same thing...... and MORE!
 02/02/2020 04:33 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: theglide

Being a golfer, I personally don't care, but don't throw shade on the other guy when you knew you were going to do the same thing...... and MORE!

As a tax payer, you don't care the President has golfed on your dime for almost an entire year? WTF
 02/02/2020 06:07 PM

HAPDigital

FYI Obama never 'did the same thing'. Trump exceeded Obama's golfing while in office in his first two years in office, maybe his first year. I can't remember. Obama did two terms lol this means that if Trump does another term and stays on track with his golfing, he will have golfed well over two years on our dime. Trumpsters don't like giving away 'free stuff lololol
 02/02/2020 08:05 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Just another example of Don the Con lying his ass off and the Trumpanzee dotard suckers falling for it over and over and over and..

-------------------------

When America was "great"
 02/03/2020 04:01 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

We just paid for a party at mar Logo.

Damn you Obama!

I was right.
 02/03/2020 04:47 AM

johnnyboy

The only time he feels secure is when he is golfing. On his own course. With the secret service. And having his caddy keep score with the understanding that the caddy will shave strokes and trump will swear to it. This is why golf was always a businessman's game. You could gauge a man's honesty, determination and ability to deal with adversity as it happens. Trump routinely cheats. He will not play events where someone else counts the strokes and he has even been known to play another player's ball when his was embarrassing out of play. This is the old man running our country.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/03/2020 05:32 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

The only time he feels secure is when he is golfing. On his own course. With the secret service. And having his caddy keep score with the understanding that the caddy will shave strokes and trump will swear to it. This is why golf was always a businessman's game. You could gauge a man's honesty, determination and ability to deal with adversity as it happens. Trump routinely cheats. He will not play events where someone else counts the strokes and he has even been known to play another player's ball when his was embarrassing out of play. This is the old man running our country.

LOL

02/03/2020 05:36 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

and he has even been known to play another player's ball when his was embarrassing out of play.

Do you ever tell the truth?

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 02/03/2020 06:52 AM

HAPDigital

Reilly, who verified the story with members of the club, told the following story to Vox's Illing:

"Ted tries to laugh it off, but Trump is dead serious. Trump says, "We're gonna play these last six holes for the championship." And Ted's like, "Oh, well, I'm playing with my son, but thanks anyway." But Trump says, "It's okay. Your son can play, too." So what are you going to do? He's the president. It's his course.

They end up playing. Apparently, they get to a hole with a big pond in front of the green. Both Ted and his son hit the ball on the green, but Trump hits his in the water. By the time they get to the hole, though, Trump is lining up the son's ball. Only now it's his ball and the caddie has switched it.

The son is like, "That's my ball!" But Trump's caddie goes, "No, this is the president's ball; your ball went in the water." Ted and his son look at each other confused, not sure if this is really happening."

LOL

"He always says he is the world's best putter. But in all the times I've played him, he's never come close to breaking 80. But what's strange is that every time I talk to him, he says he just golfed a 69, or that he set a new course record or won a club championship someplace."

LOL Compulsive, like a fishy friend...
 02/03/2020 12:36 PM

Cole

Watch Trump's swing, then tell me he can even approach par on a real course and I'll tell you that you are full of shit. Head all over the place, club never gets close to parallel, staggers at the finish; liars gonna lie.

I was right.
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .