Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: This should worry everyone on here.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/17/2020 06:20 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/17/2020 06:20 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

02/17/2020 06:42 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Not me. Federal gov't has no business regulating mud puddles. Typical of idiotic Obama policies. Glad that dumbass is gone.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 02/17/2020 07:08 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Clean water is so idiotic. Only dumb asses protect natural resources.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 02/17/2020 07:44 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I'm too old to suffer the consequences of big business polluting rivers and waterways the federal government has no business in protecting. I will have collected those dividends and donated those parties that pushed that fly now pay later agenda. Flying now. Too dead to pay later. Great plan.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/17/2020 08:05 AM

tpapablo

Literally regulating mud puddles. Everyone except for progs realizes how stupid that is. One of the reasons Trump whipped the butt of Clinton. I don't suppose you guys were aware that that the Supreme Court has already rejected the definition that Trump is doing away with.

02/17/2020 08:09 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Literally regulating mud puddles. Everyone except for progs realizes how stupid that is. One of the reasons Trump whipped the butt of Clinton.

I don't suppose you guys were aware that that the Supreme Court has already rejected the definition that Trump is doing away with.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 02/17/2020 02:44 PM

SlimyBritches

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

I'm too old to suffer the consequences of big business polluting rivers and waterways the federal government has no business in protecting. I will have collected those dividends and donated those parties that pushed that fly now pay later agenda. Flying now. Too dead to pay later. Great plan.

I hear ya brethren. I'm on my way out,too. I never expected to get this old. I was in Germany in '62 (I was 6) when WWIII almost started. On day we were told to pack some schitt and head to the parade field. There were a bunch of helicopters wound up and ready to go and families huddled together. Then someone blinked. After that I was aware of how fast crap could just end. The surfer lifestyle suited my life long attitude. I don't think a "normal" thinking person would willingly go out in monster seas on a plank of foam.
 02/17/2020 03:38 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Well golly gee: folks get old.....so what. You're either older, or dead.
I plan on sticking around awhile.
Meanwhile, back to the subject of the post: the wholesale destructive attempts by the chumpfscum and the pig sugar rick lickers against our priceless florida and american natural resources.
However, if stopping these vermin doing this isn't merely a moral or ethical issue.
It is a yuge american business issue y'all.
How big is the boating and fishing industry in florida and america?
Hunting? No water, no wildlife.
How about tourism? How much revenue did florida lose to pill mill ricks blue green algae blooms?
Commercial fishing and crabbing?
Ecotourism, wildlife tour guides....
Real estate: and here is a lovely waterfront offering. Featuring a dock and millions of rotting fish......
Wise. the fuck. up folks

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 02/17/2020 at 08:01 PM by nukeh2o
 02/17/2020 04:39 PM

Cole

issuing new rules that remove federal protections for half the nation's wetlands and hundreds of thousands of small waterways.

Mud puddles? Even tfish can't be this fucking stupid.

The real damage done.

http://www.nytimes.com/interac...ronment-rollbacks.html

I was right.

Edited: 02/17/2020 at 04:46 PM by Cole
 02/17/2020 05:55 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

I hear ya brethren. I'm on my way out,too. I never expected to get this old.
I'm too old to suffer the consequences of big business polluting rivers and waterways the federal government has no business in protecting. I will have collected those dividends and donated those parties that pushed that fly now pay later agenda.

You have become: comfortably numb...
I thought this was a forum for watermen, and women. You know: folks with a spine, some guts; some form of gumption.
guess not....

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 02/18/2020 at 07:54 PM by nukeh2o
 02/17/2020 06:22 PM

Cole

I work in the water business and see the shit firsthand; from semi treated human waste that flows into the Kissimmee River, to the wanton destruction of cypress stands throughout Central Florida.

If we keep cramming people in and plowing under the recharge areas, we are fucked when it comes to affordable water. As a fourth generation Floridian, you can bet your fucking ass I'm pissed. Why do you think I fight so hard against these cock suckers? It sure as shit isn't to help my blood pressure.

I was right.
 02/18/2020 05:17 AM

SlimyBritches

Originally posted by: nukeh2o

I hear ya brethren. I'm on my way out,too. I never expected to get this old.

I'm too old to suffer the consequences of big business polluting rivers and waterways the federal government has no business in protecting. I will have collected those dividends and donated those parties that pushed that fly now pay later agenda.

You have become: comfortably numb...

weak. pathetic.....

I thought this was a forum for watermen, and women. You know: folks with a spine, some guts; some form of gumption.

guess not....

You're a babbling fool that has mental health issues. Under Bernie, you could be helped without losing that $1.50 you have in the bank.
 02/18/2020 05:26 AM

johnnyboy

This is where tpap's cynicism finds its refuge. He thinks the pollution that turns pristine wilderness and wetlands into mud puddles won't hurt him and he will age out and die before it does. Of course he's wrong, but this is common. This is the birth tax the GOP saddles the next generation with, this and the hope that their money will but their kids the last remaining areas where their policies weren't effective or the property was private.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/18/2020 05:42 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

You mean the outrage of the dumbocratic controlled city of Ft. Lauderdale dumping 211 Million gallons of raw sewage in the waterway?

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 02/18/2020 06:31 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Not me. Federal gov't has no business regulating mud puddles. Typical of idiotic Obama policies. Glad that dumbass is gone.

Those weren't mud puddles until you idiots came along.

We now have cancer causing forever chemicals in our US water supply - thanks dotard!

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 02/18/2020 06:33 AM

johnnyboy

Dumping? No. That's broken water mains not maintained or replaced because the city didn't do the special assessments or raise the taxes to cover the aging pipes. They got what they didn't pay for but that cannot be compared to this new embrace of polluters as wealth creators and protections for the environment as anti business.

02/18/2020 06:46 AM

tpapablo

Yep, mud puddles. You don't even know how stupid your fellow progs are, do you? Well, they are stupid enough to try to regulate mud puddles. Too bad you guys can't learn, else you might learn something.

02/18/2020 07:20 AM

wtf

Yep, mud puddles. You don't even know how stupid your fellow progs are, do you? Well, they are stupid enough to try to regulate mud puddles. Too bad you guys can't learn, else you might learn something.

Those weren't mud puddles until you idiots came along.

We now have cancer causing forever chemicals in our US water supply - thanks dotard!

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 02/18/2020 07:40 AM

tpapablo

See, our resident progs didn't even know that Obama's EPA attempted to regulate mud puddles. Didn't know that the Supreme Court threw that out as regulatory over reach. See, progs are an ignorant bunch as well as stupid. You can't listen to them or vote for them. All they can do well is rant and bitch about things that aren't true.

02/18/2020 08:21 AM

wtf

See, our resident progs didn't even know that Obama's EPA attempted to regulate mud puddles. Didn't know that the Supreme Court threw that out as regulatory over reach. See, progs are an ignorant bunch as well as stupid. You can't listen to them or vote for them. All they can do well is rant and bitch about things that aren't true.

Ok Boomer...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
Statistics
146493 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .