Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: This should worry everyone on here.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/17/2020 06:20 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/21/2020 02:41 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: tpapablo The regs dealt with "ephemeral streams," which are defined as waters that flow only after precipitation. That would be mud puddles in common language. But, folks, this is what progs want. Under their twisted and insane world view, they would regulate your backyard and fine the hell out of you if you somehow diverted excess rain water. Don't vote for these anti-liberty Nazis.
Better to spend a million dollars putting a baffle box at the end of the street that is going to cost $$$$$$ annually to maintain rather than make sure the run-off is clean to begin with. Just dump your shit in the street and let it flow to the lagoon, no problem. If people want a clean lagoon then they can spend big money to try to capture and clean that runoff after the fact.

-------------------------

02/21/2020 02:58 AM

scombrid

This isn't about puddles in back yards and the lobbies for the mega corps know it. This is about the developer or rancher or farmer that wants free reign to drain huge land areas without any concern for downstream effects. They want to do things like they did in the 1940s, 1950s, and 1960s when they managed to push the Chesapeake Bay to collapse just from turbidity and nutrients when the population in the watershed was much smaller than today.

02/21/2020 04:10 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Remember, progs want to regulate mud puddles. Don't vote for them.

Once again - let me translate dotard - I like to shit in my own water and drink it. There, made it more clear for those in the back...

Again, Industry is polluting our waters, and then YOU pay to clean it up. Not only that, you continue to support such policies. Doesn't get much more dotard than that...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 02/21/2020 04:19 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

This is what the Obama EPA was trying to counter.

What is the Gulf of Mexico Dead Zone?

The Gulf of Mexico dead zone is an area of hypoxic (link to USGS definition) (less than 2 ppm dissolved oxygen) waters at the mouth of the Mississippi River. Its area varies in size, but can cover up to 6,000-7,000 square miles. The zone occurs between the inner and mid-continental shelf in the northern Gulf of Mexico, beginning at the Mississippi River delta and extending westward to the upper Texas coast.

http://serc.carleton.edu/micro...s/deadzone/index.html

What happens upstream, happens downstream too..

I was right.
 02/21/2020 05:03 AM

wtf

Originally posted by: Cole

This is what the Obama EPA was trying to counter.

What is the Gulf of Mexico Dead Zone?

The Gulf of Mexico dead zone is an area of hypoxic (link to USGS definition) (less than 2 ppm dissolved oxygen) waters at the mouth of the Mississippi River. Its area varies in size, but can cover up to 6,000-7,000 square miles. The zone occurs between the inner and mid-continental shelf in the northern Gulf of Mexico, beginning at the Mississippi River delta and extending westward to the upper Texas coast.

">http://serc.carleton.edu/micro.../index.html

What happens upstream, happens downstream too..

Again, the biggest kick in the nuts is the polluters don't have to pay to clean it up. WE do...that's fucked.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay

Edited: 02/21/2020 at 05:05 AM by wtf
 02/21/2020 06:16 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

The mud puddle regulators want to seize control of your property. Don't let them. Believe me, they won't stop at that.

I :heart; Q
 02/21/2020 06:44 AM

Greensleeves

"The mud puddle regulators want to seize control of your property."

tspank somehow confused with the jack booted thugs taking property from Americans for twitler's idiotic "wall"?

see tspank whines about regulations designed to protect Americans health while looking the other way on regulations that mess with our freedom.

now that's ignorant
 02/21/2020 07:01 AM

tpapablo

Another prog who wants to regulate the mud puddles in your yard. Think of progs as HOA board members from hell. Do you want someone with the obvious mental decencies of Clayton telling you how you must do your yard?

02/21/2020 07:15 AM

Greensleeves

tspank's twitler induced lobotomy in effect! what used to be witty now reduced to mindless spineless blabber.

tspank and his bros (gross) can go ahead and drink hogwash (they do everyday with their ingestion of breitbart). Their ignorant attempts to limit the rights of the rest of us, to include children, to drink potable water and enjoy clean waterways show how feeble and disgusting they have become.
 02/21/2020 11:17 AM

tpapablo

This what progs do when you catch them red-handed - call you names (yep, grade school mentality). So anytime you see them calling the messenger names instead of providing the facts, you know they are lying.

02/21/2020 11:52 AM

wtf

Originally posted by: tpapablo

This what progs do when you catch them red-handed - call you names (yep, grade school mentality). So anytime you see them calling the messenger names instead of providing the facts, you know they are lying.

You must live in a cave - this is the dotard way...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 02/21/2020 12:06 PM

tpapablo

It gives me joy to see progs freak out when you publicize their plans to further destroy our country. But we all must remain vigilant. They have no morals whatsoever.

02/21/2020 12:35 PM

wtf

Pussy grabbing sexual predator thief is president, and you want to talk about morals. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Man, you dotards keep me laughing every day. It's the only good that has happened in the last three years of this disaster of an admin

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 02/21/2020 07:07 PM

Cole

You have to excuse T-fish, environmental science is a touch above his capacity.

None of this has anything to do with puddles, yet that's all he can talk about. I'd laugh, but it's impolite to make fun of the mentally challenged.

I was right.
 02/22/2020 07:00 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: Greensleeves tspank's twitler induced lobotomy in effect!
Those people have been making stupid "mud puddle" type misdirection arguments since The Heartland Institute bought Limbaugh in the 80s in their effort to battle regs on sulfur emissions, mining reclamation, etc... They just didn't have the reach with AM radio that they have had with a national TV network and now social media.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : This should worry everyone on here.

<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146493 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .