Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The debate -
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/20/2020 04:12 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/20/2020 04:12 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

KeyserSoze

Joined Forum: 03/30/2011

It really wasn't a debate - -
- - it was really just a waste of time.

Not a debate at all - -
- - just attacks on each other.

No wonder the Democrats are concerned - -
- - They should be!!!

-------------------------

Who is Keyser Soze?

02/20/2020 04:28 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

I did not watch but, by all accounts, they were pretty much at the point of calling each other "retards" and "spazs"!!!

Dora Hates You
 02/20/2020 04:33 AM

Central Floridave

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I watched the final hour of it for shitz-n-giggles. It does seem childish how they raise their hands like elementary schools wanting to answer the question.

Bloomberg seems like the Anti-Trump.
 02/20/2020 04:47 AM

KeyserSoze

Quote of the night - -

- - Bloomberg fired back, ripping into Warren and Sanders

"I can't think of a way to make it easier for Donald Trump to get reelected than listening to this conversation.
This is ridiculous. We're not going to throw out capitalism. We tried that. Other countries
tried that. It was called communism, and it just didn't work."

Have to agree.

Who is Keyser Soze?

02/20/2020 04:54 AM

dingpatch

From CNN:

David Axelrod: Bloomberg's disastrous debut

Mike Bloomberg has had the most spectacular paid media run up in the history of presidential politics -- nearly half a billion dollars in ubiquitous advertising that lifted him in the polls before he ever really joined the fray.

But, eventually, they had to roll out the product -- and when the big night came, it was a disastrous debut.

Prodded by the moderators, virtually everyone on the stage in Wednesday's debate took turns pounding on the billionaire and former mayor of New York. And the attacks ranged from challenges to his stop-and-frisk policies, to allegations of abusive behavior toward women in his workplace, to his cleaving in his ads to former President Barack Obama -- with whom he wasn't always close or supportive -- to his past Republicanism and to general sniping about his vast wealth.

"Democrats take a huge risk if we just substitute one arrogant billionaire for another," was Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren's open mere minutes into the debate.
"Let's put forth someone who is actually a Democrat," chimed in former Mayor Pete Buttigieg.

Warren and Buttigieg were the night's big winners. Desperately in need of a revival, former Vice President Joe Biden found new energy, vigorously assaulting Bloomberg and frontrunner Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. The New Hampshire debate champ, Amy Klobuchar, was knocked off stride early by Buttigieg and never regained her footing.
But the big loser was Bloomberg.

He was by turns peevish and defensive, complete with eye-rolling and derisive smirks. It was a lost night for the candidate who has been laying claim to be the only moderate who can defeat Sanders and topple Trump.

Bloomberg can survive this because he is speaking to more people every day through his ads than will have watched this debate. But it is only going to get harder and he is going to have to do much better in next week's South Carolina debate -- and beyond -- to ride the wave of his prodigious investment.

David Axelrod, a senior CNN political commentator and host of "The Axe Files," was senior adviser to President Barack Obama and chief strategist for the 2008 and 2012 Obama presidential campaigns.

Dora Hates You
 02/20/2020 05:01 AM

Central Floridave

Hey dingpatch, don't read cnn, fake news. Fox news says Bloomberg is the big loser as well.

Funny how the news media gets to pick the winners and losers of a debate.

idk, I think bloomberg came out of that debate in a positive light. The Anti-Trump. He got a ton of money to burn through. It will be interesting on how the demo primaries go.

I really don't like any of the candidates, but whatever, who am i?
 02/20/2020 05:15 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

MFA - $450 Billion with a 'B' in savings according to Yale study.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 02/20/2020 06:13 AM

Greensleeves

geezersnooze thought the GOP debates featuring references to dik size were better.

Look it's complicated stuff and might be a bit over the GOP geriatric's conceptual reach. Put your red hats back on and march in lockstep (well scooter in formation) in support of your ignorant golfing leader.

Again, every person on the stage is better than the $hit stain that is the Donald.
 02/20/2020 06:34 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

geezersnooze thought the GOP debates featuring references to dik size were better.

Look it's complicated stuff and might be a bit over the GOP geriatric's conceptual reach. Put your red hats back on and march in lockstep (well scooter in formation) in support of your ignorant golfing leader.

Again, every person on the stage is better than the $hit stain that is the Donald.

Except for Bloomberg - he's modoki

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 02/20/2020 06:52 AM

Cole

I love Trump devotees thoughts over a Democratic debate. Great stuff. lol

I was right.
 02/20/2020 06:52 AM

Cole

All of them are better than Trump, so it doesn't really matter.

I was right.
 02/20/2020 08:12 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: KeyserSoze Quote of the night - - - - Bloomberg fired back, ripping into Warren and Sanders "I can't think of a way to make it easier for Donald Trump to get reelected than listening to this conversation. This is ridiculous. We're not going to throw out capitalism. We tried that. Other countries tried that. It was called communism, and it just didn't work." Have to agree.
same. what a shit show. the only person that won the debate was trump, sadly.
 02/20/2020 08:17 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: Central Floridave Funny how the news media gets to pick the winners and losers of a debate.
hey now, they have to do their job and influence people toward their chosen candidate and ideology. but hey, i guess it is still 'news' lol
 02/20/2020 08:33 AM

Bamboo

The real fun won't start until the selected Dem candidate and Trump start debates. Unlike 2016 the Cheeto now has a track record and history as a politician.

Now THAT will be entertaining!

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 02/20/2020 09:06 AM

KeyserSoze

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Just like Greensleeves - -
- - to be able to pick out and focus on references to "dik size" LOL

What's on your mind ??

Who is Keyser Soze?

02/20/2020 04:27 PM

Cole

Yep, remember when Trump showed his tiny hands! Epic!

I was right.

Edited: 02/20/2020 at 04:27 PM by Cole
 02/20/2020 07:28 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Amongst all the flinging poo, I thought biden at least kept his dignity and did rather well.

It's a democratic hoax
Statistics
146493 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .