Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The intelligence community
Topic Summary: Is now run by the unintelligent.
Created On: 02/26/2020 04:41 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 The intelligence community   - johnnyboy - 02/26/2020 04:41 AM  
 The intelligence community   - johnnyboy - 02/26/2020 04:42 AM  
 The intelligence community   - fishkller - 02/26/2020 12:19 PM  
 The intelligence community   - RustyTruck - 02/26/2020 05:13 AM  
 The intelligence community   - Sniper - 02/26/2020 05:25 AM  
 The intelligence community   - johnnyboy - 02/26/2020 05:48 AM  
 The intelligence community   - tpapablo - 02/26/2020 06:34 AM  
 The intelligence community   - Sniper - 02/26/2020 06:48 AM  
 The intelligence community   - Sniper - 02/26/2020 08:33 AM  
 The intelligence community   - wtf - 02/26/2020 08:33 AM  
 The intelligence community   - Cole - 02/26/2020 08:36 AM  
 The intelligence community   - Sniper - 02/26/2020 08:38 AM  
 The intelligence community   - wtf - 02/26/2020 08:46 AM  
 The intelligence community   - Sniper - 02/26/2020 08:56 AM  
 The intelligence community   - wtf - 02/26/2020 10:22 AM  
 The intelligence community   - RustyTruck - 02/26/2020 06:44 AM  
 The intelligence community   - Greensleeves - 02/26/2020 07:02 AM  
 The intelligence community   - Greensleeves - 02/26/2020 09:01 AM  
 The intelligence community   - tpapablo - 02/26/2020 09:06 AM  
 The intelligence community   - Cole - 02/26/2020 09:51 AM  
 The intelligence community   - wtf - 02/26/2020 10:23 AM  
 The intelligence community   - Sniper - 02/26/2020 11:08 AM  
 The intelligence community   - Sniper - 02/26/2020 11:11 AM  
 The intelligence community   - wtf - 02/26/2020 12:18 PM  
 The intelligence community   - Pagerow - 02/27/2020 10:37 AM  
 The intelligence community   - SlimyBritches - 02/26/2020 12:15 PM  
 The intelligence community   - johnnyboy - 02/27/2020 05:48 AM  
 The intelligence community   - fishkller - 02/27/2020 09:10 AM  
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/26/2020 08:33 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: Sniper

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

The intelligent have been replaced with the loyal. The intelligence has been suppressed and the threat is not being acknowledged or addressed. You are deluding yourself again. This is not good. This is not progress and this does not make us great or safe.

Clapper, Brennan, McCabe, Comey, Strzok, etc were all giant hunks of shit and we are all better off for them finally being flushed. It is blatantly obvious by what has come out so far that our intelligence agencies were running amuck by idiot bureaucrats.

trump's a bigger hunk of shit than all those combined. yet here you are...

-------------------------
QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 02/26/2020 08:36 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

The Republican appointed heads of the agencies sucked and should have been fired, but the new Republican appointees are much better. Gotta love Trump fanboy logic. lol

I was right.
 02/26/2020 08:38 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: wtf

The intelligent have been replaced with the loyal. The intelligence has been suppressed and the threat is not being acknowledged or addressed. You are deluding yourself again. This is not good. This is not progress and this does not make us great or safe.

Clapper, Brennan, McCabe, Comey, Strzok, etc were all giant hunks of shit and we are all better off for them finally being flushed. It is blatantly obvious by what has come out so far that our intelligence agencies were running amuck by idiot bureaucrats.

I guess that depends on what you are basing your assessment of him on. If you care about who he slept with a decade ago, his hairstyle, skin tone, whether you find him sexually attractive or not, clothes, his accent, the furniture in his house, etc you might have a different impression than those who base their impression of him on economic results, employment stats, foreign policy, etc...or you might just have been born with a disproportionate amount of estrogen in your body.

I seriously doubt I would enjoy spending time with Trump. That's okay. He was hired to do a job. He's doing the job. If I call animal control to get a gator out of my backyard, I'm not going to call the guy animal control sends out an asshole if I don't like his clothes or his hair. I care whether or not he does the f'ing job.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden

Edited: 02/26/2020 at 08:47 AM by Sniper
 02/26/2020 08:46 AM

wtf

I guess that depends on what you are basing your assessment of him on. If you care about who he slept with a decade ago, his hairstyle, skin tone, clothes, his accent, the furniture in his house, etc you might have a different impression than those who base their impression of him on economic results, employment stats, foreign policy, etc...or you might just have been born with a disproportionate amount of estrogen in your body.

I seriously doubt I would enjoy spending time with Trump. That's okay. He was hired to do a job. He's doing the job. If I call animal control to get a gator out of my backyard, I'm not going to call him an asshole if I don't like his clothes or his hair. I care whether or not he does the f'ing job.

Yeah, I care about character.

His foreign policy is shit; his tax cuts are a failure - economy is/was doing well thx to Obama. But ongoing lowering of FED rates and QE is not a good sign.

We are going bankrupt now with record budget deficits and record debt. Obama lowered employment at a much faster rate, and you call him a failure, so therefore trump is even more of a failure.

Comparing jobs vs. annual budget deficit

Reagan: 15M jobs
$79B to $159B

Bush: 2M jobs
$153B to $255B

Clinton: 23M jobs
$255B to $128B surplus

Bush 1.5M jobs
$128B surplus to $1T debt

Obama 12M jobs
1.16T to $585B

Trump 5M jobs
$585B to $1.1T

We were told tax cuts would lead to 3-4% GDP - still have not cracked 3% and the trend is down. We were told tax cuts would avg 4k year pay increase, it resulted in 400/year.

But go team! Epic failure dotards...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 02/26/2020 08:56 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

I guess that depends on what you are basing your assessment of him on. If you care about who he slept with a decade ago, his hairstyle, skin tone, clothes, his accent, the furniture in his house, etc you might have a different impression than those who base their impression of him on economic results, employment stats, foreign policy, etc...or you might just have been born with a disproportionate amount of estrogen in your body.

I seriously doubt I would enjoy spending time with Trump. That's okay. He was hired to do a job. He's doing the job. If I call animal control to get a gator out of my backyard, I'm not going to call him an asshole if I don't like his clothes or his hair. I care whether or not he does the f'ing job.

His foreign policy is shit; his tax cuts are a failure - economy is/was doing well thx to Obama. But ongoing lowering of FED rates and QE is not a good sign.

We are going bankrupt now with record budget deficits and record debt. Obama lowered employment at a much faster rate, and you call him a failure, so therefore trump is even more of a failure.

$79B to $159B

$153B to $255B

$255B to $128B surplus

Bush 1.5M jobs

Obama 12M jobs

1.16T to $585B

Trump 5M jobs

$585B to $1.1T

We were told tax cuts would lead to 3-4% GDP - still have not cracked 3% and the trend is down. We were told tax cuts would avg 4k year pay increase, it resulted in 400/year.

His foreign policy is shit? Where is ISIS these days? Have you heard about all the trade deals he has re-written? What about the manufacturing jobs that he has brought back from overseas. I guess you will say that those manufacturing jobs only benefit the 1%.

During Obama's term we saw GDP of -3%. There was nowhere to go but up. And just what would you like to see our GDP at? You shooting for 15-20%? You might want to look into how inflation works before you ask for growth at a rate of higher than 3-4%. At that rate you are getting into the danger zone for asset bubbles and inflation.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 02/26/2020 10:22 AM

wtf

$79B to $159B

$153B to $255B

$255B to $128B surplus

Bush 1.5M jobs

Obama 12M jobs

1.16T to $585B

Trump 5M jobs

$585B to $1.1T

His foreign policy is shit? Where is ISIS these days? Have you heard about all the trade deals he has re-written? What about the manufacturing jobs that he has brought back from overseas. I guess you will say that those manufacturing jobs only benefit the 1%.

During Obama's term we saw GDP of -3%. There was nowhere to go but up. And just what would you like to see our GDP at? You shooting for 15-20%? You might want to look into how inflation works before you ask for growth at a rate of higher than 3-4%. At that rate you are getting into the danger zone for asset bubbles and inflation.

Are you fucking serious - trump said it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_rO6Nqpl-g

You boomers sure have failing memories it seems...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .