Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Pence in charge of corona virus
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/26/2020 09:08 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/26/2020 09:08 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

He and Mother are going to pray it away.

..or is Donny trying to dodge the blame already?

Mikey's doin' a heckuva job..

-------------------------

When America was "great"
 02/27/2020 03:55 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Krusty lets' Bozo take over. With any luck, this thing avoid the US.

I was right.
 02/27/2020 05:20 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Trump sees the virus as threat to his re-election because it has hurt the economy and he believes that it's a conspiracy to scare people to make him lose the election. He's not fighting the virus, he's fighting the bad optics as his poor choice for the CDC sends samples by mail to Atlanta and a guy in California tester positive with no known exposure (a week after being hospitalized). This is all on the heels of a strategy that began with the premise that it won't happen here. This is right up Pence's alley. This is exactly like fighting aids with abstinence. The level of dumb fuckery in these clowns is always based on optics. Pence is a bag man to blame when this goes wrong and trump wanted a different Vice President anyway. Pence's failure, which is really a failure of any institutional leadership, may provide him with the opportunity to jettison him.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/27/2020 05:37 AM

Greensleeves

Spot on johnny. Yes the patient in CA probably infected a few dozen before they knew what happened and they don't know where he got it. There will be others like him.

I listened to the press conference. Pence can string words together. Twitlwer sounds like a complete idiot anymore. The CDC lady was by far the best speaker.

The virus is going to get loose here in America and we will be OK. If there is any silver lining it is that anti-vaccers may end up looking like the idiots they are
 02/27/2020 06:52 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

http://www.marketwatch.com/sto...han-others-2020-02-26

Might clear out the Villages.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 02/27/2020 08:19 AM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Pence's failure, which is really a failure of any institutional leadership, may provide him with the opportunity to jettison him.

Watch for Nikki Haley to do more news shows brown nosing Trump.
 02/27/2020 08:25 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

pray it away
 02/27/2020 08:52 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck http://www.marketwatch.com/sto...an-others-2020-02-26 Might clear out the Villages.
Being herd animals, progs probably won't fare very well either. If things get bad, I'll retire to the farm where I can survive indefinitely without having to come into contact with filthy, disease spreading progs. I'll have to stock up on beer though. I knew I should have set up a home brew operation out there sooner. Ah well, you live and learn.

I :heart; Q
 02/27/2020 09:05 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Being herd animals, progs probably won't fare very well either. If things get bad, I'll retire to the farm where I can survive indefinitely without having to come into contact with filthy, disease spreading progs. I'll have to stock up on beer though. I knew I should have set up a home brew operation out there sooner. Ah well, you live and learn.

In other words..

When America was "great"
 02/27/2020 12:10 PM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

Originally posted by: RustyTruck http://www.marketwatch.com/sto...an-others-2020-02-26 Might clear out the Villages.
You seem to be the guy to get a straight answer from here. I'm confused, do we need to drink more Corona to build our immunity? Or is drinking Corona the way you get the disease and we can simply control it by building the wall and not letting any beer in?

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 02/27/2020 08:14 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

"Being herd animals, pigs probably won't fare very well either. If things get bad, I'll retire to the swamp where I can survive indefinitely while getting to come into contact with my filthy, disease spreading swine. I'll have to stock up on compost"
Yeah, emperor swineflu should get along just fine. Eating slops and pigpoop.
And his relatives. Piglets? Free piglets......?

It's a democratic hoax
 02/28/2020 04:14 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

http://www.marketwatch.com/sto...hers-2020-02-26

Might clear out the Villages.

This folks, is called projection...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 02/28/2020 05:47 AM

johnnyboy

From the Ingraham apology tour:

>>Now, these attacks are so pathetic, they're almost not worth dignifying with a response. They really just hate the fact that Mike Pence is pro-life, that he doesn't believe in enabling drug users," Ingraham said on "The Ingraham Angle" responding to critics of Pence. "Basically, that he's not a liberal because all those liberal governors are doing such a great job with their states crisis."<<

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/28/2020 05:53 AM

Cole

It has been reported that Pence is to control all media on the subject. Kinda sounds like China, doesn't it?

The fact is that Trump is just a lazy fat ass that just wants to golf. There are thousands of unfilled position all throughout governmental agencies. We are getting ready to see the effects of Trump's laziness, both fiscally and physically.

I was right.
 02/28/2020 05:56 AM

Cole

My Trump friends have been pushing for Haley for awhile now, thinking she will heighten his voting block. This Pence under the bus theory sounds like their desire is coming to fruition.

I was right.
 02/28/2020 06:29 AM

RustyTruck

Ron DeSantis says the number of people tested in Florida is a secret. There's a very good chance this virus is being coughed around Miami, Tampa, and Orlando as we type.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 02/28/2020 06:32 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Ron DeSantis says the number of people tested in Florida is a secret. There's a very good chance this virus is being coughed around Miami, Tampa, and Orlando as we type.

It almost has to be when you think about it. Hell, we have Disney and a zillion cruise ships. We are as likely a spot as any.

I was right.
 02/28/2020 06:54 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

I'm sure Trump will put together an extremely capable taskforce.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden

Edited: 02/28/2020 at 06:56 AM by Sniper
 02/28/2020 07:36 AM

RustyTruck

Pence is headed down here to campaign in Florida. He probably considers the virus "god's will".

02/28/2020 07:47 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Tis fun to watch progs panicking. Unfortunately, however, most of you won't die from it. But Chicken Littles will be Chicken Littles and the rest of us might as well enjoy the spectacle.

I :heart; Q
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .