Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Pence in charge of corona virus
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/26/2020 09:08 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/28/2020 07:51 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Tis fun to watch progs panicking. Unfortunately, however, most of you won't die from it. But Chicken Littles will be Chicken Littles and the rest of us might as well enjoy the spectacle.

We were all here holding our breath on the geriatric POV, and man did you deliver...

-------------------------
QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 02/28/2020 08:29 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Remind me, how old is that commie you intend to vote for? I'm a spring chicken compared to him. On the other hand, I am far wiser and smarter. So, it does surprise me that you guys eagerly await my wisdom.

I :heart; Q
 02/28/2020 08:51 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

The democrats' biggest issue in every gotcha attempt they have launched against Trump is that they are just too f'ing eager. They don't look before they leap. You can't say that Trump is a racist for shutting down flights into and out of China due to the Coronavirus one week and then berate him the next week for not acting soon enough, yet Democrats routinely engage in this stupid shit.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 02/28/2020 08:58 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Stupid shit is disbanding the Pandemic Preparedness and Response Directorate within the NSC. Trump did that in 2018. Gotta spend more money of the magic wall.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 02/28/2020 09:30 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Stupid shit is disbanding the Pandemic Preparedness and Response Directorate within the NSC. Trump did that in 2018. Gotta spend more money of the magic wall.

RT, you are such a silly goose. In 2018 Trump said that the magic wall will stop diseases from entering the USofA. IF we had the magic wall this CoronaV wouldn't be happening here!!!! >>>heavy sarcasm<<<

No, the Cheeto actually said this: https://thehill.com/homenews/a...medical-problem-coming

Which begs the question: If he saw this coming then why the hell did he not prepare for this eventuality but rather decimate the CDC budget and capability?

Also, why isn't the Surgeon General not leading the charge? Pence brings nothing to the table for this.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 02/28/2020 09:31 AM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

Originally posted by: tpapablo Remind me, how old is that commie you intend to vote for? I'm a spring chicken compared to him. On the other hand, I am far wiser and smarter. So, it does surprise me that you guys eagerly await my wisdom.
If I follow your advice and get wiser and smarter then maybe even I could grow up to retire to Mims and raise pigs? I think my life would be complete then.

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 02/28/2020 09:59 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Where is sniper getting the BS he's peddling? From his right wing news sources? That would make sense. It appears their bubble is a putrid garbage go round. It's spinning faster and faster to deflect from the fact that their fat a$$ leader is an ignorant fool and a sham of a man.

I guess the dumb part is that the wasteland that is GOP rhetoric tells sniper how democrats act and he believes it!

If you go to the mothership of all things right wing (Faux) you may have heard the Donald's idiot oldest son saying Dems want coronavirus to kill people. That is the kind of stupidity that only a twitler supporter could swallow. (gross)

Edited: 02/28/2020 at 10:54 AM by Greensleeves
 02/28/2020 10:16 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: all3
Originally posted by: tpapablo Remind me, how old is that commie you intend to vote for? I'm a spring chicken compared to him. On the other hand, I am far wiser and smarter. So, it does surprise me that you guys eagerly await my wisdom.
If I follow your advice and get wiser and smarter then maybe even I could grow up to retire to Mims and raise pigs? I think my life would be complete then.
No, you could retire and do whatever you wanted to do. Just so happens that I wanted a farm. Don't know about you, but most of these progs will never have that option.

I :heart; Q
 02/28/2020 11:13 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: Bamboo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

RT, you are such a silly goose. In 2018 Trump said that the magic wall will stop diseases from entering the USofA. IF we had the magic wall this CoronaV wouldn't be happening here!!!! >>>heavy sarcasm<<<

No, the Cheeto actually said this: https://thehill.com/homenews/a...medical-problem-coming

Which begs the question: If he saw this coming then why the hell did he not prepare for this eventuality but rather decimate the CDC budget and capability?

Also, why isn't the Surgeon General not leading the charge? Pence brings nothing to the table for this.

Yup, it's almost like people stepping off airplanes are a greater risk in terms of both immigration and contagion.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 03/03/2020 05:12 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry...dffb4c5b67ed38b37bde1

Looks like we are not the only ones theorizing about the Pence Haley switch.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Pence in charge of corona virus

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .