Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Yes, racism is alive and well in the good ol' US of A!
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/05/2020 06:30 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/06/2020 10:00 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

I'd say to the bullied white kid that I hope he shot the ones that did the most bullying right before I pulled the switch on the electric chair, same with the guy at Coors, hope he got the ringleader of the racists but you still got to fry.

-------------------------
"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 03/06/2020 10:59 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: all3

I'd say to the bullied white kid that I hope he shot the ones that did the most bullying right before I pulled the switch on the electric chair, same with the guy at Coors, hope he got the ringleader of the racists but you still got to fry.

Yeah, see the problem with that is that in the United States, saying mean things isn't punishable by death.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 03/06/2020 11:47 AM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: Sniper

Yeah, see the problem with that is that in the United States, saying mean things isn't punishable by death.

Not in tolerant prog circles, they identify as immune to law
 03/06/2020 03:45 PM

all3

Originally posted by: all3 I'd say to the bullied white kid that I hope he shot the ones that did the most bullying right before I pulled the switch on the electric chair, same with the guy at Coors, hope he got the ringleader of the racists but you still got to fry.
Apparently it was to those guys at Coors

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 03/06/2020 03:46 PM

all3

Be careful who you say mean things to

03/06/2020 04:01 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

ditto, all presidential assassins were dems, check your family tree
 03/07/2020 11:55 AM

all3

Better yet, for all of us, try not to say mean things

03/07/2020 01:08 PM

Sniper

Apparently it was to those guys at Coors

Did the story say that the victims of the Coors shooting had been responsible for bullying the shooter or did they just use the bullying as an excuse for him killing people? I don't remember reading that he said only killed people responsible for the bullying.

Never mind. You must have made that little tidbit up.
" The department added that it was "not aware of any of the victims targeted in the mass shooting being involved in any inappropriate or racist behavior toward the suspect. Therefore, the narrative of retaliation being the suspect's motive has not been substantiated."

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

Edited: 03/07/2020 at 01:12 PM by Sniper
 03/07/2020 08:18 PM

all3

I just said I HOPED he got the ringleader of the racists. I hope he didn't kill any bystanders, I'd rather he not kill anybody, I'd rather they not put a noose on his locker.

03/09/2020 11:07 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Of course, racism is still alive in the U.S. If you want me to believe it is rampant and ruining people's lives then I would probably argue that there has never been a better time to be a minority in the United States.

What happens when an interracial couple walks down the street holding hands today? Nobody cares.

Man, you are SO disconnected from reality...

Fatal attack on interracial couple in Arizona

Louisiana hate crime on interracial couple

White Lives Matter members Attack Interracial Couple

Over 130 incidents here

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 03/09/2020 11:31 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: Pagerow

Of course, racism is still alive in the U.S. If you want me to believe it is rampant and ruining people's lives then I would probably argue that there has never been a better time to be a minority in the United States.

What happens when an interracial couple walks down the street holding hands today? Nobody cares.

Man, you are SO disconnected from reality...

Fatal attack on interracial couple in Arizona

Louisiana hate crime on interracial couple

White Lives Matter members Attack Interracial Couple

Over 130 incidents here

So, would you rather be in an interacial relationship today or 20 years ago? What about 30 years ago? 40?

Do you believe only white people assault interacial couples? I'm not going to screw around on WorldStarHipHop on this computer but with a quick search, you will see what I'm talking about.

In the vast majority of places, interacial relationships are completely accepted these days.

03/09/2020 11:39 AM

Pagerow

What happens when an interracial couple walks down the street holding hands and gets attacked?
I don't care.

I'd rather misdirect the conversation.

Fixed it for ya!

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 03/09/2020 12:08 PM

Sniper

What happens when an interracial couple walks down the street holding hands and gets attacked?

I don't care.

Fixed it for ya!

So, 2.3M people are assaulted or raped each year in the United States. You are saying that you can attribute roughly 130 of those, or 0.006%, to racial bias?

Did you read through some of the 130 cases in the link you provided? 5 of the first 6 have nothing to do with the point you are attempting to make.

"An interracial couple pushing their two children in a stroller was allegedly attacked by a man who made a comment about the race of their children, punched the man and woman and kicked the stroller, striking one of the children in the head. Hosea Matavao, 48, was charged with three counts of assault, one count of endangering a child and one count of battery. Four of the charges have hate crime allegations attached."

"A black man allegedly yelled sexual epithets at two men who were holding hands and then struck one of the men in the head with a sharp object."

03/09/2020 12:28 PM

Pagerow

I don't care.

Fixed it for ya!

So, 2.3M people are assaulted or raped each year in the United States. You are saying that you can attribute roughly 130 of those, or 0.006%, to racial bias?

Damn, snipe, your dipshitted-ness is quite apparent... hate crimes vs rapes? Apples and cofefve...

And you think there's only 130 incidents of hate crimes in this country? You are truly an idiot...
It could be millions, and I guess you STILL wouldn't care...

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 03/09/2020 12:52 PM

Sniper

I don't care.

Fixed it for ya!

Damn, snipe, your dipshitted-ness is quite apparent... hate crimes vs rapes? Apples and cofefve...

And you think there's only 130 incidents of hate crimes in this country? You are truly an idiot...

It could be millions, and I guess you STILL wouldn't care...

You are the one who floated the 130 number, not me. Not to mention most of those don't have anything to do with this conversation. Are you just totally opposed to the idea that anything related to racism has improved? Does the left only have an appetite for doom and gloom on the race front? I've noticed that mentioning any kind of improvements in race relations to a Democrat is like showing a cross to a vampire. Why is that? You guys have your narrative and you are sticking to it.

You have resorted to namecalling, so I will assume you are out of gas on the topic.

05/30/2020 05:29 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Racism isn't a touchy topic if you're not a fucking racist

Gary
Barry
Paul
Cracker

Racism is not a difference of opinion.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.

Edited: 05/30/2020 at 05:36 AM by jdbman
 05/31/2020 07:46 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: jdbman

Racism isn't a touchy topic if you're not a fucking racist

Gary

Barry

Paul

Cracker

Racism is not a difference of opinion.

"I don't see color...."
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .