Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: "I don't like the Supreme Court decision on abortion. I think it went too far."
Topic Summary: Biden said this in 2006, not 1976.
Created On: 03/17/2020 07:38 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/17/2020 07:38 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

"I don't think that a woman has the sole right to say what should happen to her body."

http://www.theguardian.com/us-...n-2006-video-abortion

You'll probably hear more about this after the nomination I would presume.

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 03/17/2020 08:00 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Rusty, my man, you are a rank rookie when it comes to understanding the corrupt press. No, you will not hear about this. Not one peep, at least not from the so-called mainstream press. To the contrary, all the major feminist groups will enthusiastically endorse Biden. The press will report that prominently.

I :heart; Q
 03/17/2020 08:11 AM

RustyTruck

Actually I think you'll hear about it from the trump state media. I'm disclosing it here at great risk of being called a commie trump supporter some more because I think these guys are buying a pig in a poke.
Anytime someone brings up Biden's checkered past they're accused of "attacking" him and being a "Bernie Bro".

I think they need to understand the reality; once it's clear that biden is the nominee, the trump machine will open up with barrels.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

03/17/2020 08:41 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

you are pretty mad your guy is currently losing. bernie made some big mistakes and is paying the price for it. one of which was embracing fringe elements like yourself
 03/17/2020 09:53 AM

RustyTruck

I'm not mad, but soon enough you'll find out that Joe has made some pretty big mistakes too, and will probably pay a price for it.

03/17/2020 09:55 AM

RiddleMe

well bernie cant win and joe cant win. so 4 more years i suppose. to 4 more years of you blaming moderates and the moderates blaming the fringe. too bad bernie didnt actually shift towards the middle some to embrace reality

Edited: 03/17/2020 at 09:56 AM by RiddleMe
 03/17/2020 10:03 AM

villageidiot

Joined Forum: 09/16/2005

The "reality" is ... the days of establishment compromise and business as usual, special interests catering, centrism are ending up in the dust bin of history.. where they belong
 03/17/2020 10:31 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: RiddleMe

well bernie cant win and joe cant win. so 4 more years i suppose. to 4 more years of you blaming moderates and the moderates blaming the fringe. too bad bernie didnt actually shift towards the middle some to embrace reality

Bernie IS THE MIDDLE.

03/17/2020 10:50 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

The thing about Joe is he owns up to his mistakes and fixes his them. Obama and Clinton had this trait as well. Americans like that in a leader. THe GOP tried to call CLinton a waffler. That's why he won two terms.

The dirtbag in the oval office continues to f-up the covid 19 response. This is in the bag for Joe!
 03/17/2020 10:50 AM

RiddleMe

lol, no he isnt. he might be middle to someone way out in left field like you, but to everyone else he is way left
 03/17/2020 10:51 AM

RiddleMe

Originally posted by: Greensleeves The dirtbag in the oval office continues to f-up the covid 19 response.
love him or hate him, last 2 days he has turned around his response drastically. at this point can really only criticize him for waiting so long to take it seriously, cuz he is now.
 03/17/2020 11:02 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: RiddleMe

lol, no he isnt. he might be middle to someone way out in left field like you, but to everyone else he is way left

He's only "way left" if you're "way over on the right", like you.

The party would rather lose than risk upsetting the donor class who fund them and the whole liberal "non-profit" industrial complex.

The Dems don't represent the working class anymore, that's why those voters fled to the first populist who told them it wasn't their fault they're losing ground economically.

03/17/2020 11:20 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Rusty, my man, you are a rank rookie when it comes to understanding the corrupt press. No, you will not hear about this. Not one peep, at least not from the so-called mainstream press. To the contrary, all the major feminist groups will enthusiastically endorse Biden. The press will report that prominently.

Oh there's TFap.. guess he's hiding in here from all the winning

When America was "great"
 03/17/2020 11:23 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: fishkller

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Oh there's TFap.. guess he's hiding in here from all the winning [IMG][/IMG]

He's posting from a HAM radio in a bunker under the pig farm.

Edited: 03/17/2020 at 12:08 PM by RustyTruck
 03/17/2020 11:48 AM

RiddleMe

Originally posted by: RustyTruck He's only "way left" if you're "way over on the right", like you.
lol, nice rubber and glue comeback. yeah i know, i seem way right to you. the middle does when you are a fringe left crackpot socio-anarchist like yourself.
 03/17/2020 12:07 PM

RustyTruck

Riddle doesn't get out much.

He seldom takes any actual position on anything because he'd rather snipe at others than have to defend anything. Guy lacks substance.

Edited: 03/17/2020 at 12:10 PM by RustyTruck
 03/17/2020 12:42 PM

villageidiot

Joined Forum: 09/16/2005

Many of these so called "Dems" are just Republican "lites"
 03/17/2020 02:03 PM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

do rusty and village stray from their economic concerns and currently unpalatable solutions? What are their feelings on social justice/equality because that really is what being a Dem is all about.

Dems believe in the right of a woman to choose what happens with her body, and in fairness and opportunity for all regardless of their race religion sexual orientation or social class.

If the far left loners aren't in on those conditions than they aren't democrats at all. We will take your votes though.
 03/17/2020 02:15 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck
Originally posted by: fishkller
Originally posted by: tpapablo Rusty, my man, you are a rank rookie when it comes to understanding the corrupt press. No, you will not hear about this. Not one peep, at least not from the so-called mainstream press. To the contrary, all the major feminist groups will enthusiastically endorse Biden. The press will report that prominently.
Oh there's TFap.. guess he's hiding in here from all the winning [IMG][/IMG]
He's posting from a HAM radio in a bunker under the pig farm.
Not at all. Made no changes to my lifestyle. I'm out and about.

I :heart; Q
 03/17/2020 02:25 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Except for any threads regarding the Great Orange Fail LOL

When America was "great"
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .