Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Joe Biden Faces Sexual Assault Allegations From A Former Staffer
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/26/2020 05:27 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/26/2020 05:27 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

But, did he grab her pudendum??!!?? Oh, wait, he "digitally penetrated" her!!!!!!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyl...assault-211641946.html

Former Vice President Joe Biden is facing a new sexual assault allegation, from a woman named Tara Reade, who says she has been trying to share her story since 1993 when it allegedly happened. Reade's allegation comes in the midst of Biden's surging presidential campaign and is consistent with other stories women have shared about their discomfort with the way Biden has touched them.

Reade was a staff assistant for Joe Biden in 1993, when she claims he digitally raped her. She told part of her story in 2019, when Lucy Flores wrote in The Cut about the inappropriate way Biden smelled her hair and kissed the top of her head. At the time, several other women came forward to say that Biden had touched them in ways that made them uncomfortable, including Reade, who said that Biden used to put his hands on her shoulders and run his fingers up and down her neck. Now, she has detailed what she says is the entirety of her experience with Biden on The Katie Halper Show.

According to Reade, Biden pressed her up against a wall and digitally penetrated her without her consent. "It happened all at once, and then... his hands were on me and underneath my clothes," she says. She also remembers him asking "do you want to go somewhere else?" and then, when she had pulled away, "Come on, man, I heard you liked me." Reade says that "everything shattered" in that moment and his claim that he thought she liked him made her feel like she had "done this" somehow. "I looked up to him, he was my father's age. He was this champion of women's rights in my eyes," she says. "I wanted to be a senator; I didn't want to sleep with one."

Following her accusations against Biden, reports from Ryan Grim at The Intercept detailed all the ways Reade was stonewalled in telling her story - including from Time's Up, the high-profile organization founded to help survivors tell their stories in the midst of the #MeToo movement, which is housed within the National Women's Law Center. According to Grim's reporting, Reade asked for help from the organization in January of this year, but she was told they could not help her because it would jeopardize their non-profit status due to the fact that he was a presidential candidate.

"As a nonprofit 501(c)(3) charitable organization, the National Women's Law Center is restricted in how it can spend its funds, including restrictions that pertain to candidates running for election," NWLC spokesperson, Maria Patrick, told The Intercept. It was also revealed in the same story that "the public relations firm that works on behalf of the Time's Up Legal Defense Fund is SKDKnickerbocker, whose managing director, Anita Dunn, is the top adviser to Biden's presidential campaign."

Reade's accusation has opened up discourse on social media about why the mainstream media is ignoring the story. "I don't understand why the extremely serious sexual assault allegations against Joe Biden are not getting significant attention outside of left media," tweeted Vox Senior Correspondent Zack Beauchamp.

There were no witnesses to Reade's assault, but she told The Intercept that she'd spoken to a close friend, as well as her brother, at the time of the alleged assault, and both have confirmed this with The Intercept. Reade said Thursday morning on Rising on Hill TV Live that she's waited so long to speak publicly about what happened because she was afraid of retaliation, and also because back then she "didn't have the framework" to understand what had happened to her.

-------------------------
Dora Hates You
 03/26/2020 06:06 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I think it's terrible. But the trump crowd has overlooked so much more that they have diluted the rule to political consequences. Biden is no Al Franken and this woman, right or wrong, will not derail Biden any more than the 33 women who have accused trump.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

03/27/2020 10:04 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Biden can dispute the accusation, but TrumPutin has confessed on tape. Any way it goes, I hope it comes up at their debate. I'm going to watch that! I'm imagining Trumpski saying something insulting to Biden, then Biden charging at him. Then Trumps pees his pants on stage.
 03/27/2020 10:28 AM

Cole

These things shouldn't have any time restraints, but it has been 30 years and it's not like Joe has been hidden away for the last three decades.

I was right.
 03/27/2020 10:34 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Does he like beer though?

03/27/2020 10:36 AM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Just one?

He needs more than 10 to be eligible to replace Trump!
 03/27/2020 10:39 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

The GOP basically made sexual assault allegations a defunct criteria for being excluded from government service.
 03/27/2020 10:48 AM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

The chumpfscum pigaganda machine is going to crank out as much sow manure as they possibly can
With the willing help of the kook ass boinie bot losers, they're gonna pull every rat fucker scam they can muster.
Stinking traitors, all of them. Getting rid of the fat orange verminous pestilence is all that matters at this point. Period.
Biden for president. Take control of both houses of congress. Period.
It's up to us folks.

It's a democratic hoax
 03/27/2020 11:03 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Well, we have to believe her, right progs?. You fools got yourselves a good one.

I :heart; Q
 03/27/2020 11:11 AM

nukeh2o

Right on cue:
heeeres piggy!
Who's the slap happiest swine in town.
Who comes on with some spam!
It's the porky pug show!
weeeeaaakkk!.......

It's a democratic hoax
 03/27/2020 11:14 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Well, we have to believe her, right progs?. You fools got yourselves a good one.

Trump has shown us that it doesn't really matter, right?

I was right.
 03/27/2020 02:34 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: nukeh2o

Right on cue:

heeeres piggy!

It's the porky pug show!

weeeeaaakkk!.......

# me too remember? or doesnt that work for dumbocrats
 03/27/2020 02:50 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

Originally posted by: nukeh2o

Right on cue:

heeeres piggy!

It's the porky pug show!

weeeeaaakkk!.......

# me too remember? or doesnt that work for dumbocrats

Well, do women vote for the man that admitted to assaulting women - pussy grabber - or do women vote for the guy that has an accuser from 30 years ago?

I was right.
 03/27/2020 03:44 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

you would know goober
 03/27/2020 04:00 PM

Greensleeves

Here's a tape of one of the Presidential contenders showing the kind of disgusting predator he is (another spoiler alert, it' ain't Joe):

03/27/2020 04:57 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

He's what you'd call.. handsy

waaaatch.. wait for iiitt..

When America was "great"
 03/27/2020 05:06 PM

Cole

Feeling his daughter up is a very special kind of creepy.

I was right.
 03/27/2020 05:06 PM

nukeh2o

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

you would know noizy joizy mookie

It's a democratic hoax
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .