Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The Mueller report
Topic Summary: Free listening on Audible
Created On: 03/27/2020 09:45 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/27/2020 09:45 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Wow, are the Trump's a bunch of shitheads!

Don Jr had direct contact with Wikileaks while Wikileaks was distributing stolen material from Russia. Times, days, date, words typed...it's all there.

It also shows that Mueller didn't try very hard to find links. No person to person with Trump and little follow up between Wikileaks, Russia and the Trump sphere.

-------------------------
I was right.

Edited: 03/27/2020 at 09:45 AM by Cole
 03/27/2020 09:48 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Yeah, but the only thing indicted was the US Constitution and the myth of government accountability. If you're short of TP you might as well grab a copy of the founding documents.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 03/27/2020 10:08 AM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

We don't want to hear from any witnesses. That' says it all about any trump defender

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 03/27/2020 11:10 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

No crimes, people. Can't believe you idiots are still fixating on one of your biggest failures. Accept that you made fools out of yourselves and try to move on to your next "bombshell."

I :heart; Q
 03/27/2020 11:14 AM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

Originally posted by: tpapablo No crimes, people. Can't believe you idiots are still fixating on one of your biggest failures. Accept that you made fools out of yourselves and try to move on to your next "bombshell."
We don't want to hear from any witnesses, that says it all about any trump defender

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 03/27/2020 11:16 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: tpapablo

No crimes, people. Can't believe you idiots are still fixating on one of your biggest failures. Accept that you made fools out of yourselves and try to move on to your next "bombshell."

No, there were a bunch of crimes and several are sitting in jail. FK2.0 Liar gonna lie.

I was right.
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .