Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Politics aside: Am I the only one here whose sanity is being tested by a Germophobic wife???
Topic Summary: Find me the highest bridge..
Created On: 03/29/2020 06:17 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/29/2020 06:17 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

villageidiot

Joined Forum: 09/16/2005

Add the pandemic to pre-existing OCD.... i'm all about hand washing, social distancing etc,, but damn!!!!
 03/29/2020 06:27 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: villageidiot

Add the pandemic to pre-existing OCD.... i'm all about hand washing, social distancing etc,, but damn!!!!

You're just dirty.
 03/29/2020 06:28 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

All groceries must surface decontaminated in the garage before being brought into the house. Mail is quarantined 24 hours. But, my wife's family in Italy has been on lockdown for a month with the death count high, so the anxiety builds up.

But you're not the only one. I caught hell for going for beer outside of the 2 week supply run.

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".

Edited: 03/29/2020 at 06:30 PM by RustyTruck
 03/29/2020 07:06 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

A little bit, but mostly we are on the same page. Reasonable, but not full lock down with decon chambers and all. Abiding by the stay at home protocols and hanging at the house when not at work (I work in a secluded building with no close contact with people).

This has probably been posted, but the guy is really funny. I get it!

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV

Edited: 03/29/2020 at 07:07 PM by Bamboo
 03/29/2020 07:38 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: villageidiot Add the pandemic to pre-existing OCD.... i'm all about hand washing, social distancing etc,, but damn!!!!
^ user name checks out, and gets that reality check , again.
 03/29/2020 08:44 PM

villageidiot

You're right, we can never play it too safe; sounds like you're gearing up for a full body cavity search...
 03/30/2020 05:55 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I do the shopping and the shopping only involves necessities. Lots of sanitizer and hand washing, but that it, no decontamination.

I was right.
 03/30/2020 07:17 AM

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

Mrs. worksux (and my mother) both watch way too much Dr. Oz and take his word as the gospel. When I point his history of being wrong, I get the stink eye.

Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.
 03/30/2020 08:17 AM

tom

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

All kids grown and gone now, however, they were the ones who, as young children, called index cards "windex cards" and identified Dr. Seuss' Lorax as "the Clorox". Mrs. tom like things clean.

add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
 03/30/2020 08:27 AM

RustyTruck

On the bright side, the floors have never been cleaner, but don't even think about coming in with shoes on, and it's straight to the sink to wash up.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

03/30/2020 09:04 AM

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

don't even think about coming in with shoes on,

I about took a beatin' yesterday for that one.....

Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.
 03/30/2020 09:06 AM

villageidiot

And removal of all clothing and to the shower upon arrival, reminds me arriving at Pelican Bay......??
 03/30/2020 09:09 AM

villageidiot

Screamed at, berated for getting a spicy tostada at Taco Bell, drive through, in the trash it went. Watching the news just makes her , and me by having to be around her, worse,,,
 03/30/2020 09:25 AM

HAPDigital

Screamed at, berated for getting a spicy tostada at Taco Bell, drive through, in the trash it went. Watching the news just makes her , and me by having to be around her, worse,,,

Smart girl. Stay at home you fool.
 03/30/2020 09:42 AM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

"Bernie types by comparison.. toned, raw food vegans, yoga, sleep in till 11, surf better than their peers, date younger more attractive women, drive their rich girlfriends sports cars, read Kant and Burroughs at cafe's , and shop at whole foods with their food stamps cause they got their hot girlfriends payin the other bills.." Ultra hip, Uber kool influencer macedonian village Ionn.

Umm, what.....?

It's a democratic hoax
 03/30/2020 09:54 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: nukeh2o

"Bernie types by comparison.. toned, raw food vegans, yoga, sleep in till 11, surf better than their peers, date younger more attractive women, drive their rich girlfriends sports cars, read Kant and Burroughs at cafe's , and shop at whole foods with their food stamps cause they got their hot girlfriends payin the other bills.." Ultra hip, Uber kool influencer macedonian village Ionn.

Umm, what.....?

Bernie types vote 3rd party or write in when their guy doesn't make it to main ballot and even tells them to vote Dem. All useless.
 03/30/2020 10:24 AM

RustyTruck

Jezuz Hap, here we are having a nice fun thread and you and wastewater have to muck it all up?

@Village - it you want to take it into overdrive bring up hurricane season. Apparently I'm tasked with doing an inventory of camping equipment. Also informed we've secured a remote private evac spot in western NC.

03/30/2020 10:51 AM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Havent you got a boiniebot komsomol re-education kommittee meeting to attend, glorious leader of da revolutionary disaffected yutes. You know, the ones that are going to arise and install the lame little arm flailing finger pointing achiever of nothing as glorious leader? Any day now?
Be sure to have plenty of kava, boba teas, and clove ciggies for all them ultra hepster scholars while they're mooing and chewing their hemp and tofu biscuits. And the spicy tacos......lol

It's a democratic hoax
 03/30/2020 11:06 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: nukeh2o

Havent you got a boiniebot komsomol re-education kommittee meeting to attend, glorious leader of da revolutionary disaffected yutes. You know, the ones that are going to arise and install the lame little arm flailing finger pointing achiever of nothing as glorious leader? Any day now?

Be sure to have plenty of kava, boba teas, and clove ciggies for all them ultra hepster scholars while they're mooing and chewing their hemp and tofu biscuits. And the spicy tacos......lol

Yeah, just sitting here eating granola and humming the Internationale. Planning to storm the Winter Palace in October, and plotting how we're going to deal with you dirty kulaks and gusanos. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

03/30/2020 11:20 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Mine is being tested because my wife won't let a little diminished immune system from keeping her from helping able bodied, pandemic denying fugg heads in her family.
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .