Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Mitch McConnell figured out who to blame.
Topic Summary: And it isn’t Trump.
Created On: 04/01/2020 05:56 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/01/2020 05:56 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

It was the impeachment that distracted Donnie Bone Spurs. Has he not been distracted, he would have mobilized our government earlier, more effectively and with bipartisan support. Sure Mitch. Trump has already lied and stated that he ALWAYS took this seriously. But Kellyanne's husband weighed in on both:

"Walking through the coronavirus and impeachment trial timelines, the attorney pointed out that Trump blew off the outbreak as nothing to worry about numerous times during the trial, and had time to hold five campaign rallies and play golf in Mar-a-Lago during the early and even intermediate stages of the outbreak.

Weeks after the impeachment trial concluded on Feb. 5, Trump, still downplaying the seriousness of the burgeoning outbreak, riffed at a South Carolina campaign event that his political opponents were weaponizing the virus as a "hoax" against his presidency. In early March, despite social distancing measures and cancellations of major events and gatherings, Trump said he would continue to hold 2020 campaign rallies.

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

Edited: 04/01/2020 at 05:57 AM by johnnyboy
 04/01/2020 06:21 AM

Greensleeves

Yes that $hit only holds the filthy water with his idiotic and mostly obese base. Any real man would have been worried about the American people especially in light of fix McConnell put in.

Is McConnell looking stupider lately?
 04/01/2020 06:35 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Any real man would have been worried about the American people especially in light of fix McConnell put in.

Is McConnell looking stupider lately?

The operative word is MAN
 04/01/2020 06:39 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Pretty clear cut. The Dems were screwing around with impeachment at a critical time. Fortunately, the Republicans were on it. This is why you should never vote for progs.

I :heart; Q
 04/01/2020 06:42 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Lol Mitch bragged about how he rushed that shit through. The Hillbilly can't multitask? Why didn't they bring it up then? Lol such big ass lies they push.
 04/01/2020 06:46 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

4k deaths and counting lay at the feet of dotards. #winning

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 04/01/2020 06:51 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Turtle Face McConnell's only concern is filling the courts with right wing fanatics.
 04/01/2020 07:03 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Tfap has become a bot at this point- every reply entirely predictable and on script.

When America was "great"
 04/01/2020 07:10 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: HAPDigital Lol Mitch bragged about how he rushed that shit through. The Hillbilly can't multitask? Why didn't they bring it up then? Lol such big ass lies they push.
Republicans did bring it up then. Dems ignored the warning, Trump did not. Americans will hold progs to account. It's like I always say - progs will screw up everything and they are always wrong. Don't vote for them.

04/01/2020 07:11 AM

fishkller

TBOT on the case!

mUST dEFEND nO mATTER hOW rIDICULOUS!

When America was "great"

Edited: 04/01/2020 at 07:16 AM by fishkller
 04/01/2020 07:21 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Lol Mitch bragged about how he rushed that shit through. The Hillbilly can't multitask? Why didn't they bring it up then? Lol such big ass lies they push.

Republicans did bring it up then. Dems ignored the warning, Trump did not. Americans will hold progs to account. It's like I always say - progs will screw up everything and they are always wrong. Don't vote for them.

Please show something from Trump or McConnell bringing up the virus national in January and noting how serious it is. Just one.
 04/01/2020 07:31 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

tpap has now joined the ranks of dotardiest of dotards. complete and utter failure. dotards will get you killed, don't vote for them.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 04/01/2020 07:33 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: HAPDigital Lol Mitch bragged about how he rushed that shit through. The Hillbilly can't multitask? Why didn't they bring it up then? Lol such big ass lies they push.
Please show something from Trump or McConnell bringing up the virus national in January and noting how serious it is. Just one.
Look it up.yourself, you lazy idiot.

04/01/2020 07:37 AM

fishkller

GO TBOT GO!

Dotards will get you killed- don't vote for them.

When America was "great"
 04/01/2020 07:47 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

#MitchPlease

Twitter isn't buying the excuses

> Why didn't Mitch McConnell and the Republicans use all the time they saved not listening to witnesses to get ready for the coronavirus?

> A lot of justified outrage at @senatemajldr's lame excuse that impeachment distracted him and Trump from coronavirus.
I wanna say this:
Mitch, I hear you! If we didn't have an impeachably corrupt President, we might have had an effective COVID19 response. Couldn't agree more!

>#Mitchplease is a hashtag I can get behind and actually use. When the Senate majority was done abdicating its duty in the impeachment proceedings, did they turn to the COVID crisis?
Nope.
They went after abortion. He held two floor votes on bills restricting abortion on Feb 25

>Senator Mitch McConnell:

You may have been distracted by impeachment from acting to fight coronavirus, but not everyone was.

I called for President Trump to declare a public health emergency to fight coronavirus on January 26!https://t.co/KbAPP3HWv5 https://t.co/LiTiUj6wkF

- Chuck Schumer (@SenSchumer

> Breaking News: Senate Majority Leader Confirms Administration Not Able To Concentrate on More Than One Thing At A Time #Mitchplease https://t.co/Aibd9hCSnA

> Staff: Senator-experts are saying we must prepare for a coronavirus pandemic!

McConnell: Not now! I'm abusing my power to protect the President!

> Trump response to impeachment- coronavirus
Jan 9 - rally
Jan 14 - rally
Jan 18 - golf
Jan 19 - golf
Jan 28 - rally
Jan 30 - rally
Feb 1 - golf
Feb 10 - rally
Feb 15 - golf
Feb 19 - rally
Feb 20 - rally
Feb 21 - rally
Feb 28 - rally
March 7 - golf
March 8 - golf

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 04/01/2020 07:52 AM

HAPDigital

Look it up.yourself, you lazy idiot.

I did, not seeing it anywhere, clowny.
 04/01/2020 08:15 AM

tpapablo

GOP on it. Trump formed the Corona virus task force on Jan. 27th. What were the Dems focused on then?

04/01/2020 08:19 AM

Cole

On Hannity, be told people to just keep on working. Hell, just last week he said it would be over and we would be back to normal in two weeks.

The ultimate fail. The impeachment. lol

I was right.
 04/01/2020 08:22 AM

Cole

GOP on it.

Trump formed the Corona virus task force on Jan. 27th. What were the Dems focused on then?

Too bad Trump didn't listen. You tards were calling us out for hyping and grandizing the situation. I can show you your exact posts on this fact if you would like.

I was right.
 04/01/2020 08:33 AM

HAPDigital

GOP on it.

Trump formed the Corona virus task force on Jan. 27th. What were the Dems focused on then?

LOL this article shows how Trump admin failed. He sent a letter to, a trump appointee who has nothing to do with impeachment process, Secretary of Health and Human Services Alex Azar encouraging them to consider banning travel between china. Cottona was notifying the secretaries of state, health and human services etc etc. Where was Trump? At a campaign rally. LOL You're a big clown, tpap.

Also, I said something from Trump or McConnell, not Cotton.

"Impeachment didn't cause Trump to claim on January 22 that "we have it totally under control. It's one person coming in from China" "

Edited: 04/01/2020 at 08:41 AM by HAPDigital
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .