Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: desantis finally does the right thing
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/01/2020 10:33 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/09/2020 01:13 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Yet you don't live there full time?

-------------------------
I was right.
 04/09/2020 01:26 PM

Cole

Our numbers jumped and we are just over a thousand away from California. You should never make statements or predictions. You are the purveyor of doom.

I was right.
 04/09/2020 01:45 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Very cool on the cattle tpap.

You have horses too?

We had a registered quarterhorse years ago, she was a dunn, beautiful.

I guess the cattle raisers use ATV's now
 04/09/2020 01:59 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Cole Yet you don't live there full time?
Still working my day job. There's 3 of us, my sister, wife and me. My sister's a veterinarian who works weekends. She handles most everything during the week, with my wife putting in a day or two as well. My wife and I handle weekend duties. We built a one room bunkhouse when we have to spend the night there for one reason or another. We have a neighbor's teenage son who we pay to feed and water the animals if one of us can't do it. My sister is in charge of the animals, my wife is in charge of the orchard and I'm in charge of the vegetables. The cattle and horses pretty much take care of themselves, except for hay.in the winter or one getting through or over a fence. My sister and I do the fencing/construction projects. Every now and again Murphy's Law kicks in and disrupts things. Right now we have a kid who was rejected by his mother that we have to keep at our homes so we can bottle feed the evil bastard. Baby goats are accomplished hellions. Almost as bad as progs.

I :heart; Q
 04/09/2020 02:11 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: theglide Very cool on the cattle tpap. You have horses too? We had a registered quarterhorse years ago, she was a dunn, beautiful. I guess the cattle raisers use ATV's now
Yeah, have 2 horses. Usually use the ATV because it's quicker. But every now and again I'll horse it. When I get up there full time I intend to ride every morning to check out everything. Quieter and more peaceful way to do things, imo.

04/09/2020 03:20 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Tpap and his horse:

04/09/2020 04:17 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Seems like you put alot of work into that farm. You might want to consider putting some work into yourself and not saying so many assholeish things all the time. You'd be a better person for it and people might like you more, and shit on you less.

Just saying.

I didn't know you from a hole in the wall until I read the stupid things you post obviously trying to make your fellow Americans angry. Now I shit on you every chance I get, because well, somebody needs to do it- and you deserve it.

Just the way it goes.. or, as the farmers say- you reap what you sow.

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Edited: 04/09/2020 at 06:37 PM by fishkller
 04/09/2020 04:54 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: fishkller

Seems like you put alot of work into that farm. You might want to consider not saying so many assholeish things all the time. You'd be a better person for it and people might like you more, and shit on you less.

Just saying.

I didn't know you from a hole in the wall until I read the stupid things you post obviously trying to make people angry. Now I shit on you every chance I get, because well, somebody needs to do it- and you deserve it.

He's just a privileged kid. He'll always be that way, even at his current age. Everything in his life was paid for by his parents. He claims he works, he doesn't. It's all show. It's not his fault, it's his shitty parents' fault. At first I thought he was a troll but now I know he's just a spoiled kid. Doesn't matter what age he is.
 04/09/2020 06:01 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Seems like you put alot of work into that farm. You might want to consider not saying so many assholeish things all the time. You'd be a better person for it and people might like you more, and shit on you less.

Just saying.

I didn't know you from a hole in the wall until I read the stupid things you post obviously trying to make people angry. Now I shit on you every chance I get, because well, somebody needs to do it- and you deserve it.

He's just a privileged kid. He'll always be that way, even at his current age. Everything in his life was paid for by his parents. He claims he works, he doesn't. It's all show. It's not his fault, it's his shitty parents' fault. At first I thought he was a troll but now I know he's just a spoiled kid. Doesn't matter what age he is.

fudgy fingers sounds like the jealous kid down the block
 04/09/2020 06:23 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

Just saying.

fudgy fingers sounds like the jealous kid down the block

I'm all for people inheriting money and wealth. I just don't like assholes. No jealousy at all. I'm good to go.

You know you say the same thing about his type.

Edited: 04/09/2020 at 06:24 PM by HAPDigital
 04/09/2020 06:49 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Seems like you put alot of work into that farm. You might want to consider putting some work into yourself and not saying so many assholeish things all the time. You'd be a better person for it and people might like you more, and shit on you less.

Just saying.

I didn't know you from a hole in the wall until I read the stupid things you post obviously trying to make your fellow Americans angry. Now I shit on you every chance I get, because well, somebody needs to do it- and you deserve it.

funny you say that; hint for you brah nobodys gives a rats ass what you say or think, hate to pop your bubble but you must be a farmer because you are sowing some serious feces
 04/09/2020 08:17 PM

HAPDigital

Just saying.

funny you say that; hint for you brah nobodys gives a rats ass what you say or think, hate to pop your bubble but you must be a farmer because you are sowing some serious feces

Apparently you do.
 04/09/2020 08:29 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Just saying.

Apparently you do.

No factually you do...as well as fakefishkller.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 04/09/2020 09:27 PM

HAPDigital

Make any new sociopath style photoshop images, FK?
 04/09/2020 09:28 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Lol 2 more that can use the same advice.. but ignore it if you wish.. you're not long from meeting your maker by the looks of both of you- you can explain your dotard ways then.. not my problem

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 04/10/2020 06:45 AM

tpapablo

I was asked some questions and I answered them honestly. Carry on.

04/10/2020 06:53 AM

Greensleeves

that funny feeling in your stomach is from being honest. It's good isn't it?

Edited: 04/10/2020 at 06:55 AM by Greensleeves
 04/10/2020 06:53 AM

RegularJoe

Joined Forum: 11/20/2011

Originally posted by: tpapablo
Acreage: 70. Crops: corn, cabbage, lettuce, carrots, celery, black-eyed peas, black beans, Lima beans, tomatoes, peanuts, watermelons and potatoes. Too many fruits to list. Cattle, pigs, chickens and goats.

Wow, that's hella good size. My dad's orange grove in Mims was 20 acres. That was hard enough to maintain with just one crop and no livestock. Maybe see you at P-land every now and then?
 04/10/2020 06:56 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Make any new sociopath style photoshop images, FK?

You mean like this one?

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 04/10/2020 07:18 AM

HAPDigital

It's nice they give you photoshop at the loony bin.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : desantis finally does the right thing

<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .