Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: FCC Should Shut Down FOX
Topic Summary: Until the pandemic is over
Created On: 04/02/2020 07:32 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/02/2020 01:47 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Boomer News wins the Darwin Award. Imagine that...

-------------------------
I was right.
 04/03/2020 05:14 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Plan B

Joined Forum: 03/08/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo So you guys now believe that Fox is killing people?
No, just killing the collective intelligence of the American population...
 04/03/2020 05:46 AM

johnnyboy

Fox doesn't print retractions. They don't take responsibility for their "pieces" when they were dead wrong. They don't acknowledge even a mistake. They are not bound by the rules and ethics of journalism because they have legally declared themselves entertainment, thereby avoiding the rules that make their behavior in journalism unethical and dishonest. This virus has brought their infotainment into clear focus. The internet is filled with clips from the past two months showing their sock puppet provocateurs bleating the talking points of the White House as the White House bleats their talking points. This circle jerk went on so clearly in the "don't let the cure be worse than the virus" bullshit that it could be followed as echoes. Now fox is serious. They say they have always been serious about this. The facts say otherwise. The videos show otherwise. Literally weeks ago they were lying and pushing the hope that the economy could use the work and the virus just wasn't that bad.

Now they have to lie again about their original lies. Add to those lies a new set of talking points that will be hammered early and often until it gets repeated like the the whole cure worse than the disease mantra. Here is the new revised history of fox by fox: no one saw this coming, we always took this seriously, we are doing everything we can and we are doing a helluva job. Notice that this same talking point is the being repeated by the President. Echo chamber. Expect this to get magnified. Expect the videos to come right after like a parent making a child do homework and about as welcome.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

04/03/2020 08:10 AM

johnnyboy

Tucker Carlson is in full backpedal mode. I guess he should be called a back peddler.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

04/03/2020 08:49 AM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Faux is a perpetual tooth ache.

Rupert, please shut down and go back to Australia.

We're exhausted.
 04/03/2020 09:00 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

What does it matter? With Trump, Fox and yours truly killing everyone in sight, we'll all soon be dead. Let's talk about something pleasant in our few remaining hours. So, I'm not much for stocking up with food. But, I have a sizable cache of German dunkel hefe weizen. When I become a zombie on Easter, at least I'll be in a good mood. Probably be easier to take out, since I'll be stumbling around. A win win.

I :heart; Q
 04/03/2020 09:06 AM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

That's a great way to go out tpap!
 04/03/2020 09:09 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: theglide That's a great way to go out tpap!
Best I could come up with under the circumstances. If it weren't for this damn social isolation, I'd plan a more fitting going out extravaganza.

I :heart; Q
 04/03/2020 09:50 AM

Greensleeves

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : FCC Should Shut Down FOX

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 5 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .