Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Remember when Obama sent
Topic Summary: 17.8 tons of ppes to China?
Created On: 04/02/2020 09:17 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/03/2020 07:01 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

He did nothing to prevent the spread of the H1N1 virus.

Sure they did.

http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/psa/

-------------------------
I was right.
 04/03/2020 07:05 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Those PSA's were a godsend. What would our world look like today if we hadn't had them?! LOL

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 04/03/2020 07:09 AM

Cole

Can you show some Trump PSAs in the same time frame?

I was right.
 04/03/2020 07:16 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: SlimyBritches
Originally posted by: tpapablo I don't remember Obama doing much of anything. Certainly nothing that helped the country or Americans. That's why MAGA resonated like it did. Everyone was tired of Obama's incompetency and destruction of America.
The most important thing O did was clean up your party's financial fuggup. Aren't you also supposed to be like a smart guy?
Well, now Obama has tanked the economy. You guys were right all along - everything happening to the economy since Trump's election was the result of Obama's doings. Thanks Obama.

I :heart; Q
 04/03/2020 07:23 AM

Cole

Same growth, higher job numbers, 10,000 point gain in the Dow, yet Obama tanked the economy. lol

I was right.
 04/03/2020 07:33 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: Cole

Here you go.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

04/03/2020 07:41 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Obama's economy soared during his handling of the Swine Flu. Markets didn't panic. We had a real leader handling the crisis.

04/03/2020 07:46 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Originally posted by: Sniper

Originally posted by: Cole

Here you go.

Trump's PSA.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project

Edited: 04/03/2020 at 07:49 AM by Pagerow
 04/03/2020 07:50 AM

Sniper

A Public Health Emergency is declared by the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Service. Obama's Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Service declared a Public Health Emergency on April 26th of 2009.

The President declares a National Emergency, or Umbrella law, to release funding and to allow them to get creative with suspending laws, changing the behavior of citizens, etc. Obama declared a National Emergency on October 24th, 2009 for H1N1, after a vaccine for swine flu had been approved by the FDA on September 15th of 2009, millions had been infected, and thousands had died.

In response to the Coronavirus, Trump's Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS) declared a Public Health Emergency on January 31, 2020. Trump followed suit and declared a National Emergency on March 1st, 2020.

Obama released funds after we had the vaccine. He did nothing to prevent the spread of the H1N1 virus. Most of us know people who had it. They weren't told to do anything differently or change any behaviors to prevent the spread of it.

As usual, the Democrats and media have proven themselves to be rabid hypocrites. I probably wouldn't have even looked into this as much as I did if you guys hadn't been caterwauling about how horrible Trump's response was. Obama's response was clearly shit. Those involved clearly learned from it and were determined that it couldn't happen again.

04/03/2020 08:04 AM

HAPDigital

A Public Health Emergency is declared by the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Service. Obama's Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Service declared a Public Health Emergency on April 26th of 2009.

The President declares a National Emergency, or Umbrella law, to release funding and to allow them to get creative with suspending laws, changing the behavior of citizens, etc. Obama declared a National Emergency on October 24th, 2009 for H1N1, after a vaccine for swine flu had been approved by the FDA on September 15th of 2009, millions had been infected, and thousands had died.

In response to the Coronavirus, Trump's Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS) declared a Public Health Emergency on January 31, 2020. Trump followed suit and declared a National Emergency on March 1st, 2020.

Obama released funds after we had the vaccine. He did nothing to prevent the spread of the H1N1 virus. Most of us know people who had it. They weren't told to do anything differently or change any behaviors to prevent the spread of it.

As usual, the Democrats and media have proven themselves to be rabid hypocrites. I probably wouldn't have even looked into this as much as I did if you guys hadn't been caterwauling about how horrible Trump's response was. Obama's response was clearly shit. Those involved clearly learned from it and were determined that it couldn't happen again.

You can say things over and over but doesn't make them true.

Obama responded to swine flu within days of finding out it existed. Provided funds within a week to help get a vaccine. Markets didnt panic and a lot less casualties that we are going to have.

No matter how many ways you try to spin this Snip, you will be wrong.

We are looking at a best case scenario of 200,000 deaths. Can you get that in your head? 12k deaths over a 6 month period. We are already in 3 months and there is no end in sight. It only stands to get worse because state leaders are not locking shit down and allowing church services and people to go about their daily routines. It's going to get exponentially more deadly. The economy will be trashed and people will be jobless. Bringing up Obama to compare how well neither of them handled it is absolutely ludicrous. Obama handled it, trump went golfing.
 04/03/2020 08:17 AM

Sniper

That's a f'ing LIE. Obama's Secretary of the Department of Health responded relatively quickly. Obama didn't do jack shit with executive action until October 24th of 2009. He didn't even act before we had a chance to get the vaccine passed by the FDA.

04/03/2020 08:35 AM

HAPDigital

That's a f'ing LIE. Obama's Secretary of the Department of Health responded relatively quickly. Obama didn't do jack shit with executive action until October 24th of 2009. He didn't even act before we had a chance to get the vaccine passed by the FDA.

Yeah, like Obama's admin doesn't consult with him first. He didn't put out a national emergency because it wasn't one until October. It was a public health emergency the full time. But keep comparing this to swine flu and "obama's failure to act", you'll soon see what a real failure is in death toll numbers. It's going to be insanely bad.
 04/03/2020 08:36 AM

HAPDigital

Just went up 100 deaths in 2 hours....

Cases: 245,974
recovered: 10,411
dead: 6,126
 04/03/2020 09:02 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Trump MAGA...

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project

Edited: 04/03/2020 at 09:02 AM by Pagerow
 04/03/2020 09:05 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: HAPDigital Just went up 100 deaths in 2 hours.... Cases: 245,974 recovered: 10,411 dead: 6,126
That's nothing. With all these people actively out to kill you guys, it will soon be millions per hour. On Easter, when the Christian zombies arise, it will get worse still. No one will survive. Best get you affairs in order.

04/03/2020 10:12 AM

HAPDigital

Up to 6,574 since my last post. This is crazy scary.

Tpap, just shut up man. You are not funny at all. It appears you even failed clown school.
 04/03/2020 10:43 AM

HAPDigital

04/03/2020 11:14 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: HAPDigital Up to 6,574 since my last post. This is crazy scary. Tpap, just shut up man. You are not funny at all. It appears you even failed clown school.
No. You afraid of zombies, hap? That what's getting under your skin?

04/03/2020 11:26 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Up to 6,574 since my last post. This is crazy scary.

Tpap, just shut up man. You are not funny at all. It appears you even failed clown school.

No. You afraid of zombies, hap? That what's getting under your skin?

Nah, just dumb shits like yourself. Too much stoopid goin on.

04/03/2020 12:15 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Originally posted by: tpapablo

That's nothing. With all these people actively out to kill you guys, it will soon be millions per hour. On Easter, when the Christian zombies arise, it will get worse still. No one will survive. Best get you affairs in order.
What does it matter? With Trump, Fox and yours truly killing everyone in sight, we'll all soon be dead. Let's talk about something pleasant in our few remaining hours. So, I'm not much for stocking up with food. But, I have a sizable cache of German dunkel hefe weizen. When I become a zombie on Easter, at least I'll be in a good mood. Probably be easier to take out, since I'll be stumbling around. A win win.

Hey swineflu farmer: Best you shut up and take good care of our free piglets, lest we have to feed you to your relatives to keep them well nourished
A barrel of dunkle will go nicely with the free roast pork you're going to give everyone. I'd like mine medium rare. And have that beer cold manure boy.

It's a democratic hoax
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Remember when Obama sent

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .