Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: It's a shit sandwich....
Topic Summary: yep: pig sugar rick did a fine job
Created On: 04/03/2020 11:54 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/03/2020 11:54 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

of fucking the tax paying workers of florida

Cue squealing, bleating, mooing, and grunting from the chumpfscum menagerie in 3,2,1......

No one gets unemployment without working and paying in to the system. Florida is dead last in the nation for help to its electorate. Period. Thanks pill mill rick.

-------------------------
It's a democratic hoax
 04/03/2020 11:56 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

http://www.politico.com/states...mare-for-trump-1271172

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 04/03/2020 12:13 PM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

It's doing exactly what it was designed to do.

Privately, Republicans admit that the $77.9 million system that is now failing Florida workers is doing exactly what Scott designed it to do - lower the state's reported number of jobless claims after the great recession.

"It's a sh-- sandwich, and it was designed that way by Scott," said one DeSantis advisor. "It wasn't about saving money. It was about making it harder for people to get benefits or keep benefits so that the unemployment numbers were low to give the governor something to brag about."

Republican Party of Florida chairman Joe Gruters was more succinct: "$77 million? Someone should go to jail over that."

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 04/03/2020 12:55 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Scott for Senate! Wait, you dumbfucks already put him there.

I was right.
 04/03/2020 01:00 PM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Ya, the "system" sucks. I went through the "unemployment" gauntlet back in 2014. The online system sucked ass then and, as such, I guess it still does.

Also, the SNAP Card (food stamp) site is even a bigger sack of shit. The "Access Florida" site software sucks dick and seems to be run off of a server that still uses a 386 processor. Back in 2014 I couldn't get anything to work so I called them and after about 50 minutes on hold I got to talk to some turd head: "This?" "Yes." "That?" "No." "Ummmmm, oh, that's because you're using an Apple Mac!" "WTF are you saying?" "Maybe you should go to the library and use one of their PCs." "What The Fuck? This is the 21st Century. Who gives a shit that I'm using a Mac??!!??" I ended up going to the state's Access Florida office in Cocoa. After signing in and waiting about 20 minutes I got to sit down with a lady who was quite helpfull. She ran through the online process with me "because I was probably not doing the right things, etc. . . ." She showed me the one "key" site page and I told her "nope", that's not what I get. I showed her a screen print and she was mystified. We proceeded to get me signed up there.

Dora Hates You
 04/03/2020 01:02 PM

Cole

Come on Ding, you put Scott where he was and where he is..

I was right.
 04/03/2020 01:03 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Carpetbagging jagoff.

Please stop voting these people in against your own best intetests.
 04/03/2020 01:03 PM

Cole

...and you will vote for him again.

Seriously, this shit is a sickness.

I was right.
 04/03/2020 01:57 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

dems love to bitch, and are good at it
 04/03/2020 03:24 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Well Dems need to run a decent candidate or keep racking up losses. Bill Nelson? He didn't even try.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 04/03/2020 04:23 PM

Cole

It was time for Bill to go. Yes, Scott is horrible and worthless, but he was in the right place at the right time and the average Republicans seem to love to vote against their own interests, so there ya go...

I was right.
 04/03/2020 04:44 PM

Plan B

Joined Forum: 03/08/2004

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo dems love to bitch, and are good at it
Bitch?! The guy is walking pile of shit, and should be in a cell, not the senate... you claim to fish for a living.... Rick Snott shit all over FL's environment and waterways. Any fisherman or surfer on planet earth that supports this guy (or anyone in general that is not one of his fellow crooks) is an idiot.
 04/03/2020 04:46 PM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

dems love to bitch, and are good at it

Oh, go shit and fall back in it Otis. Y'alls dumb ass pissed and moaned like all hell for 8 years

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 04/03/2020 04:48 PM

Plan B

Joined Forum: 03/08/2004

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Well Dems need to run a decent candidate or keep racking up losses. Bill Nelson? He didn't even try.
Yep, Cole summed it up pretty well.... but it's still sad. I told my friend who's "rah rah " republican guy. "Bill Nelson does nothing"..... "Maybe so, but if you had a position in your company that HAD to be filled, would you rather have a dude that sits there, smiles, and looks on the internet all day, or a guy who kisses your ass with grand ideas meanwhile robbing the company and screwing your wife?"
 04/04/2020 04:41 PM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Come on Ding, you put Scott where he was and where he is..

No, Bill got my vote. Known him off-and-on since his very first campaign way-back-when.

Dora Hates You
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .