Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: We have two rapists running for president and 'The View' attacks Bernie Sanders...
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/03/2020 02:43 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/04/2020 06:41 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

No worries Joe, just use the GOP playbook...

04/04/2020 07:38 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Yup, same playbook.

-------------------------
“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 04/04/2020 08:02 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: Cole
Originally posted by: dingpatch Bernie may currently be "toast" but, there are many months ahead in which Biden may go further down hill. Don't place any bets, either way, but the chances of Biden having dementia are 50/50. No, really. Biden's dementia "issue" is being handled very similar as to how Hillary's "health" was by the Dems and the media.
Hillary's health? Have you seen her lately? She is fit as a fiddle. Certainly more so than the orange blob.
You like how the silly conspiracy theory propaganda sticks with that demographic? Heartland Institute and Americans for Prosperity with their amplifier friends at RT and Ruptly have their number. Look at what surfthecoochie is posting on the surfing forum about the fake virus. You know their media feeds are loaded with that stuff. I have a friend in Tennessee that works in composites (building and repairing paddle craft). I think his brain is fried by solvents. He keeps linking to Russia Today articles that are pushing the GOP line about the virus being over-hyped, constitutional freedoms, federal reserve bank being illegal, etc... They all still believe the birther and 911 truther crap.

04/04/2020 08:20 AM

scombrid

for those of us who have been paying attention to the details instead of what MSM keeps spewing, Trump has been planning to replace the FED currency with a gold and precious metals backed dollar ever since he took office. But you can believe whatever you want. I believe we will have a new gold standard currency soon.
Tennessee boat builder posted this yesterday. Sound familiar? These guys aren't inventing this stuff. It is being fed to them. Fortunately somebody set him straight and advised that he instead invest in Space-X because it is going to harvest diamonds from the rings of Saturn.

04/04/2020 10:52 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

LBLarry

Joined Forum: 05/25/2004

oh yea .... now I remember why I don't come into this forum anymore.

"Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do." - Bertrand Russell

"Morality is doing what is right, regardless of what you are told. Religion is doing what you are told, regardless of what is right.

If I do not answer you .... nothing personal, I just have you on ignore.
 04/04/2020 12:48 PM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

""I love Russia with all my heart ... President Putin scares the power elite in America because he is a compassionate, caring, visionary leader."" Tara Reade

No wonder dingbatch, ion and russki dig her! for sure someone that believes the above is trustworthy.
 04/04/2020 03:42 PM

dingpatch

I do not "dig" this Tara woman, I only posted a link.

Dora Hates You
 04/04/2020 04:23 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: dingpatch

I do not "dig" this Tara woman, I only posted a link.

I hear you. Real or not, GOP destroyed accusations being of any circumstances. "The party of values."
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 5 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .