Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: COVID-19 is a Sham, , , , , ,
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/04/2020 08:29 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/04/2020 08:29 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

No, not me but, I've run in to more than a few dolts who believe either of two things (maybe both?):

1. The COVID Pandemic is a World Wide Conspiracy, for all kinds of wild reasons. Take your pick. The MSM is covering for "them".

2. And otherwise, let's get back to work. Not THAT many people have died, or will die. COVID is not as bad as the yearly "flu". The whole thing is overblown.

(1) Hmmmm, , , , , so, , , , , I was pretty sure it was in fact a World Wide Conspiracy but, I don't have a clue as to by whom or for what? But, God Damn It, it is a Conspiracy none-the-less!! Just has to be, I knew that they were out to get me! LOL. LOL

(2) Well, ya, , , , perhaps as of now not that many people have died but, the yearly "flu" thingy only kills about .1% of those infected (1 out of 1000). BUT, this COVID thingy is on track to a death rate of 4.7% (47 out of a thousand!!!!)! Who do you know that you can just plain "do without"?

-------------------------
Dora Hates You
 04/04/2020 09:05 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Did you know that 1 out of 3 Trump supporters are just as stupid as the other 2?
 04/04/2020 11:30 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

There are people that going to die from their ignorance. They are the people that understand, believe and defend conspiracies that give them absolute closure and superiority for a pandemic that can only spread through their Defiant stupidity.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

04/04/2020 11:45 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Three 9/11's so far isn't enough American death for them? LOL

What we need is a deadly virus that targets conspiracy theorists and red hats..

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Edited: 04/04/2020 at 11:48 AM by fishkller
 04/04/2020 01:26 PM

tom

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

The funny thing is that many still feel the same way about "global warming". Do you think we're just generically awful at recognizing bad juju?

add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
 04/04/2020 01:34 PM

Greensleeves

"generically" No people have to be taught to be stupid.
 04/04/2020 02:49 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Did you know that 1 out of 3 Trump supporters are just as stupid as the other 2?

"1. The COVID Pandemic is a World Wide Conspiracy, for all kinds of wild reasons. Take your pick. The MSM is covering for "them".

2. And otherwise, let's get back to work. Not THAT many people have died, or will die. COVID is not as bad as the yearly "flu". The whole thing is overblown."

Did you know that every single one of the mentioned people (above^^^^) are democraps....just like you?!?!

FACT!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 04/04/2020 at 02:50 PM by Fish Killer
 04/04/2020 03:02 PM

HAPDigital

Trump is a democrap? Go figure....
 04/04/2020 04:35 PM

dingpatch

You can tell for sure who is a Hard Core Conspiracy nut. They Do Not watch football on the TV. It is too disturbing to them when the offense huddles; they're sure that the team is talking about them. LOL. LOL. LOL

Dora Hates You
 04/04/2020 04:41 PM

Cole

My neighbor three houses down has it (central Cocoa Beach). 20 days and he's still not back to normal.

I was right.
 04/04/2020 05:45 PM

fishkller

Latest bonehead conspiracy theory: 5G networks are the cause of Corona Virus.

Can't make this crap up folks..

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 04/04/2020 05:50 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

most who die have severe underlying issues, diabetes, compromised immune systems, lung problems, heart problems and alot were old (close to death) for you democrats/
surely its a bad virus or flu or whatever the heck it is, but closing the world down and not wondering why we didnt hide those folks instead of everyone else 98.2% who recover is strange. but its easier to blame Trump on a worldwide mess

Edited: 04/04/2020 at 05:51 PM by cheaterfiveo
 04/04/2020 06:23 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

most who die have severe underlying issues, diabetes, compromised immune systems, lung problems, heart problems and alot were old (close to death) for you democrats/

surely its a bad virus or flu or whatever the heck it is, but closing the world down and not wondering why we didnt hide those folks instead of everyone else 98.2% who recover is strange. but its easier to blame Trump on a worldwide mess

Say that to the doctors and nurses that had no comorbidities and died.

Edited: 04/04/2020 at 08:51 PM by HAPDigital
 04/04/2020 06:54 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: dingpatch They Do Not watch football on the TV. L
MORE Old news there, flip-phone = football and sports are done.
 04/04/2020 06:56 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: tom The funny thing is that many still feel the same way about "global warming". Do you think we're just generically awful at recognizing bad juju?
Um, tom, corona fixed that whole GW problem. are ya not paying attention? we are in the clear!
 04/04/2020 07:44 PM

fishkller

Cheater would have been great at telling himself things while he fired up the ovens..

We've seen his type before.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Edited: 04/04/2020 at 08:14 PM by fishkller
 04/05/2020 05:07 AM

dingpatch

Ummmmmmmm, , , , , , "hide" who? Why?

Ya, OK, I think I get it but, , , , , it only looks like a reasonable solution to those who don't know a thing about the world we live in!

10.5% of the U.S. population has diabetes.

9.1% of adults have asthma

48% cardiovascular disease

Take your pick, who dies first?

Dora Hates You
 04/05/2020 06:40 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: Fish Killer
Originally posted by: HAPDigital Did you know that 1 out of 3 Trump supporters are just as stupid as the other 2?
"1. The COVID Pandemic is a World Wide Conspiracy, for all kinds of wild reasons. Take your pick. The MSM is covering for "them". 2. And otherwise, let's get back to work. Not THAT many people have died, or will die. COVID is not as bad as the yearly "flu". The whole thing is overblown." Did you know that every single one of the mentioned people (above^^^^) are democraps....just like you?!?! FACT!
Anyone like how he posts this and then Cheater comes in an takes position number two and surfthecoochie is on the surf forum taking position number 1? Anyone want to link to the clips of Limbaugh, Pence, Hannity, and all the FOX bobbleheads reading their Heritage Foundation scripts?

04/05/2020 07:50 AM

Plan B

Joined Forum: 03/08/2004

Originally posted by: dingpatch No, not me but, I've run in to more than a few dolts who believe either of two things (maybe both?): 1. The COVID Pandemic is a World Wide Conspiracy, for all kinds of wild reasons. Take your pick. The MSM is covering for "them". 2. And otherwise, let's get back to work. Not THAT many people have died, or will die. COVID is not as bad as the yearly "flu". The whole thing is overblown. (1) Hmmmm, , , , , so, , , , , I was pretty sure it was in fact a World Wide Conspiracy but, I don't have a clue as to by whom or for what? But, God Damn It, it is a Conspiracy none-the-less!! Just has to be, I knew that they were out to get me! LOL. LOL (2) Well, ya, , , , perhaps as of now not that many people have died but, the yearly "flu" thingy only kills about .1% of those infected (1 out of 1000). BUT, this COVID thingy is on track to a death rate of 4.7% (47 out of a thousand!!!!)! Who do you know that you can just plain "do without"?
My "cousin" is doctor in LI, NY, who's practice is affiliated with a hospital in west Nassau county. I sent him a text Friday night to check on him and and the situation....... his response "It's a war zone.... a literal warzone!"........ "Damn, is it as bad as what you see on tv?"...... "Much worse than on TV." (he was staying at a hotel because he's been working in ICU this week working non-stop and doesnt want to potentially bring it home to his family)

Edited: 04/05/2020 at 10:38 AM by Plan B
 04/05/2020 08:23 AM

Cole

Dear dumb-ass Republicans, if 10,000 in Central Florida catch this virus and 20 percent of them end up in the hospital, that will require 2,000 respiratory related hospital beds, not to mention those who require more treatment in the ICU. Now factor in the other injuries and illness that will require hospital beds and what do you get? A clusterfuck, that's what.

It's a wonder some of you dumb-asses can even tie your shoes.

I was right.
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .