Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: COVID-19 is a Sham, , , , , ,
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/04/2020 08:29 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/05/2020 08:30 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

Originally posted by: Cole

Dear dumb-ass Republicans, if 10,000 in Central Florida catch this virus and 20 percent of them end up in the hospital, that will require 2,000 respiratory related hospital beds, not to mention those who require more treatment in the ICU. Now factor in the other injuries and illness that will require hospital beds and what do you get? A clusterfuck, that's what.

It's a wonder some of you dumb-asses can even tie your shoes.

All of that just because retardlican don't want to be inconvenienced.

-------------------------
I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 04/05/2020 08:40 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

George W. Bush in 2005: 'If we wait for a pandemic to appear, it will be too late to prepare'

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/george-bush-2005-wait-pandemic-late-prepare/story?id=69979013&cid=social_twitter_abcnp

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 04/05/2020 08:59 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

April 3 was Black Friday for my family and I.

First got the call from one of my sons saying he was laid off. Then my brother in law calls me to say that my sister has tested positive and was admitted.

My other son in the USAF in Tacoma is on a mandated DOD lockdown. Has been for 3 weeks.

My son in law who is an MD, and was in the Army was notified that he is subject to recall.
He is seeing his current patients by web. ( tele health).

My wife is a retired ICU RN and has been called by her former employers as to her status.
Right now she is at the sewing machine making masks.

My son got another job, last Friday. Publix.

My sister remains hospitalized. She is up and down. Low grade Fever, O2 around 90, lung CT shows considerable infection.

At this point I have totally rehabbed my boat, and I found a lot of stuff I forgot I had when I cleaned the garage. Our spring cleaning is complete.

Seems most boat ramps remain open.

This shit is real. Its not going away any time soon. Stay safe.

Also, this should give you fucking dumbass republican aholes time to consider the errors of your evil ways. If there was ever a time to come correct it is now.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 04/05/2020 09:04 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

That hit close to home. Fuck, sorry to hear this. Good vibes to your sister.

I was right.

Edited: 04/05/2020 at 09:04 AM by Cole
 04/05/2020 10:39 AM

Plan B

Joined Forum: 03/08/2004

Originally posted by: jdbmanThis shit is real. Its not going away any time soon. Stay safe.
Almost the same words my cousin texted me "This shit is the real deal.... stay safe and stay away from your parents!"
 04/05/2020 01:22 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

so none of you hypocrites went surfing in the last 2 days. you stayed in you houses and watched videos. hmmm enough of your bs, if the most likely people did self contain, many lives would be spared. nobody is trying to call who lives who dies, thats your bs.
but for sure if we keep going like this with the economy, democrats will call foul and say it was the wrong thing to do
 04/05/2020 01:27 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

so none of you hypocrites went surfing in the last 2 days. you stayed in you houses and watched videos. hmmm enough of your bs, if the most likely people did self contain, many lives would be spared. nobody is trying to call who lives who dies, thats your bs.

but for sure if we keep going like this with the economy, democrats will call foul and say it was the wrong thing to do

I walk to the beach, can surf or fish for exercise in my neighborhood while regarding the 6 feet rule.

It wouldn't have gotten this bad if Trump listened to advisors, doctors and scientists. Economy is failing because of his failure to act and listen. Instead he spreads BS daily, like his malaria medicine bullshit which will get many people killed if they listen to him.
 04/05/2020 04:02 PM

Plan B

Joined Forum: 03/08/2004

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo so none of you hypocrites went surfing in the last 2 days. you stayed in you houses and watched videos. hmmm enough of your bs, if the most likely people did self contain, many lives would be spared. nobody is trying to call who lives who dies, thats your bs. but for sure if we keep going like this with the economy, democrats will call foul and say it was the wrong thing to do
unfortunately NO.... but I did fish 50+ miles offshore yesterday...
 04/05/2020 04:27 PM

Cole

Any luck? You guys should still have some Wahoo around.

I was right.
 04/05/2020 04:36 PM

Greensleeves

Surfed at least three days in a row. But yesterday was a bit small. Skatepark closed...
 04/05/2020 04:39 PM

cheaterfiveo

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

I walk to the beach, can surf or fish for exercise in my neighborhood while regarding the 6 feet rule.

It wouldn't have gotten this bad if Trump listened to advisors, doctors and scientists. Economy is failing because of his failure to act and listen. Instead he spreads BS daily, like his malaria medicine bullshit which will get many people killed if they listen to him.

Blah blah
 04/05/2020 05:20 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Blah blah

Congratulations! You finally wrote a complete thought.
 04/05/2020 05:31 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

You should see what these GOPers are passing around. Some Trumper is spamming First Coast Fly Fishing Club with some with some crazy hoax spam. Youtube video is circulating among that bunch claiming that hospitals are all empty and the whole thing is a sham with crisis actors and all. We are talking Alex Jones Sandy Hook type theories. But we have all heard what GOP Medal of Freedom Limbaugh has had to say so we should just assume that it is mainstream GOP thinking.

04/05/2020 06:11 PM

Cole

And if it does get bad and the shit blows up, they will claim they were misinformed, the Right media will kind of apologize, they will be appeased and nothing will have changed. Unless of course the virus kills them or a family member, then they might care.

But probably not...

I was right.
 04/05/2020 06:15 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

I will pay good money for pics of the look on Cheater's face 3 weeks when his old ass has COVID and he walks into a hospital packed to the walls, realizing his Fishing Club buddy was full of shit

04/05/2020 06:36 PM

cheaterfiveo

Originally posted by: fishkller

I will pay good money for pics of the look on Cheater's face 3 weeks when his old ass has COVID and he walks into a hospital packed to the walls, realizing his Fishing Club buddy was full of shit

you will die of aids or your ole ladys meds before that happens. but double your curse back on ya
 04/05/2020 06:38 PM

fishkller

But I'm rubber.. and you're.. you.

04/05/2020 06:55 PM

cheaterfiveo

still beatin your ole lady?
 04/05/2020 07:31 PM

fishkller

How long you been living South of the Border?

04/06/2020 06:36 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Don't vote for dotards, they will kill you.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : COVID-19 is a Sham, , , , , ,

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .