Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: COVID-19 is a Sham, , , , , ,
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/04/2020 08:29 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/06/2020 06:51 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I went to Home Depot with a mask on. In the parking lot some guy in an extended white work van loaded with trump stickers sees me and tells me that the reason doctors don't have masks is because geniuses like me are wearing them. I'm generally pretty quick with my smartass comebacks but I was genuinely shocked and said nothing.

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

04/06/2020 06:59 AM

Greensleeves

Those in opposition to twitler are generally on the higher end intelligence wise. Him referring to you as a genius shows the deep rooted inferiority complex he carries as he works $hit jobs in his 6 mpg rape van. No response warranted.
 04/06/2020 07:01 AM

Cole

"You do understand that this mask is to protect you from me, right?"

I was right.
 04/06/2020 07:08 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: jdbman

Also, this should give you fucking dumbass republican aholes time to consider the errors of your evil ways. If there was ever a time to come correct it is now.

Sure...

Washington Post - Coronavirus isn't so scary - January 31st

[S=Washington Post - Get a grippe, America. The flu is a much bigger threat than coronavirus, for now. ]https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/time-for-a-reality-check-america-the-flu-is-a-much-bigger-threat-than-coronavirus-for-now/2020/01/31/46a15166-4444-11ea-b5fc-eefa848cde99_story.html[/S

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 04/06/2020 07:20 AM

Cole

Cotton was the first, Trump didn't listen.

On Jan. 26, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer called on the Department of Health and Human Services to declare coronavirus a public health emergency.

On March 9, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) wore a gas mask onto the House floor, appearing to make light of the issue.

That's more than a month.

I was right.
 04/06/2020 07:24 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

U.S. Senators, including Mark Warner and Tim Kaine (both D-VA), have requested updates on the Administration's response to the outbreak of Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) and information on the steps being taken to keep families safe.

The letter comes after the Virginia Department of Health ruled two of the three patients in the state came back negative with the illness. Test results for a third individual from Northern Virginia are expected to be received later this week.

As of January 27, 2020, there have been no confirmed cases of 2019-CoV in Virginia.

RELATED: Virginia Department of Health 'closely monitoring' outbreak of coronavirus; 2 Virginia cases test negative

The illness, which emerged in Wuhan, China, has already caused dozens of deaths and led health officials worldwide to take drastic steps to try and prevent it from spreading.

Five cases in the U.S. have been confirmed. Health officials in Southern California confirmed a case of the new pneumonia-like virus, and there are also confirmed cases in Arizona, Washington state and Chicago, IL.

RELATED: US confirms 5 cases of Wuhan coronavirus, 110 people 'under investigation'

In their letter to the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), the Senators also requested that the Department provide information regarding the severity of the disease, the country's capacity to diagnose cases, the steps being taken to prepare U.S. health care workers, the screening systems in place at U.S. airports, the status of a novel coronavirus vaccine, and more.

View the full letter below:

https://drive.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=https://www.warner.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/a/0/a0f4c6e3-0615-4f9f-8b2c-4bceaeb3025f/F5E861E60900F3DA5EE22C9DB373D794.01272020-2019-novel-coronavirus-letter-to-azar.pdf

In addition to Sens. Warner and Kaine, the letter was signed by Sens. Maria Cantwell (D-WA), Sherrod Brown (D-OH), Dick Durbin (D-IL), Tammy Duckworth (D-IL), Tammy Baldwin (D-WI), Chris Murphy (D-CT), Jacky Rosen (D-NV), Jack Reed (D-RI), Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY), Amy Klobuchar (D-MN), Michael Bennet (D-CO), Bob Casey (D-PA), Chris Van Hollen (D-MD), Richard Blumenthal (D-CT), Ed Markey (D-MA), Tina Smith (D-MN), Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), Maggie Hassan (D-NH), Kamala Harris (D-CA), Tom Carper (D-DE), Debbie Stabenow (D-MI), Chuck Schumer (D-NY), Jeff Merkley (D-OR), Robert Menendez (D-NJ), Ron Wyden (D-OR), Angus King (I-ME), Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), Patty Murray (D-WA) and Cory Booker (D-NJ).
 04/06/2020 07:56 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

Cotton was the first, Trump didn't listen.

On Jan. 26, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer called on the Department of Health and Human Services to declare coronavirus a public health emergency.

On March 9, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) wore a gas mask onto the House floor, appearing to make light of the issue.

That's more than a month.

And shortly thereafter one of Gaytzs' constituents died.

It's simple, don't vote for dotards, they will kill you. Wreck the economy too...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 04/06/2020 08:23 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

I went to Home Depot with a mask on. In the parking lot some guy in an extended white work van loaded with trump stickers sees me and tells me that the reason doctors don't have masks is because geniuses like me are wearing them. I'm generally pretty quick with my smartass comebacks but I was genuinely shocked and said nothing.

I have a couple that I bought years back and use when sanding my wood projects.

That's a typical dotard thing to do - comment without thinking the other 1000 ways you have come to own that mask.

They are all a bunch of fools, and remember, don't vote for them, they will kill you and wreck the economy.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 04/06/2020 08:23 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Did you know that 1 out of 3 Trump supporters are just as stupid as the other 2?

QUOTE OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 04/06/2020 06:54 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: wtf

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

I have a couple that I bought years back and use when sanding my wood projects.

That's a typical dotard thing to do - comment without thinking the other 1000 ways you have come to own that mask.

They are all a bunch of fools, and remember, don't vote for them, they will kill you and wreck the economy.

keep sniffing glue with your mask on, it will grow the 2 braincells you posess
 04/07/2020 07:13 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : COVID-19 is a Sham, , , , , ,

<< 1 2 3 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .